Celebrating Christmas in the Sahara and Santa's fighting with the hail (LC warstory)

polop

Would you look at the time?
is a Contributor Alumnus
All right, Hi smogon! I’m your standard PO battler that loves to play LC. Normally when I look for a battle to Warstory it either has to be a) incredibly close, or b) have a lot of mindgames in it (or c everyone has to wonder who scrolls is on IRC -_-, there's a reason why I wasn't speaking my forum name). This warstory fulfilled both requirements and thankfully happened to be in my “Winter Break” giving me ample time to write, and search for a good battle.

So its your standard winter day. It’s freezing outside, and you have a nice, warm cup of hot chocolate on the table, right by your chimney fire keeping you warm. I decide to jump on the LC ladder after getting a bit bored of failing at the Ubers no hazard challenge, and hope to make a comeback with a stall team I created 5 months ago. After going on a losing streak, I desperately attempt to break out of Hax’s grasp for trolling stall teams (that additive probability). Little did I know that the next player I was to play was about to experience with me intense mindgames that I cannot even dream of…

Aside my standard babbling let the battle begin!

My / Mr.lol / 1Troll’s comments will be in a cool blue
Methmite’s comments will be in a crimson red

The Team preview:

It appears Methmite is using an offensive sand team, which is good for my hail stall team Drifloon looks to be the biggest threat he has since its capable of 2HKOing everything if methmite manages Ferroseed manages to get Rocks up, which it probably will considering how annoying it is. Aside that my Snover looks like it will be a field day, since he hits every single one of his Pokemons super effectively barring Meinfoo who I can use Slowpoke, my own Mienfoo, and Croagunk to check it until its in range for my Blizzard. I can neuter Drilbur useless with Hail and Tentacool along with Snover can prevent Ferroseed from healing. That and the fact I put Fire Blast on half of my team (hey I hate Ferrothorn in OU and Ubers) should be more then enough to annoy it. My plan with Drifloon will have to be scout until it comes in, fodder something to the obvious Flight Gem boosted Acrobatics, and bombard it with Sucker Punch and Ice Shard from Croagunk and Snover. Slowpoke will be annoying, seeing its incredible defense stat, the fact it spreads toxic like a boss (with hail that can be really annoying), and the fact its making that regen core with Mienfoo makes it a top-notch threat. Hippo is hippo. Stomachs physical blows, slacks off, but it carries ROCKS! I HATE ROCKS!

Ok, so really only one thing comes to mind: Fuck. Snover. Using a sand team, snover is a real pain in the ass. As for the rest of the team; I tapped the inner sanctum of my mind where blarajan yells at me and tried to identify the rest of the threats and how I’d handle them.

Mienfoo is handled pretty well between Hippo and Drif (assuming it lacks Stone edge), Crogunk is also handled by Slowpoke and Drifloon, though I need to watch out for sucker punches. Hypnosising it may be a good idea. Lickitung is a threat that I’m still figuring out how to deal with using this team, though it is normal so a great fail safe is Mienfoo’s HJK. Tentacool will be annoying because if Ninjacalibur taught me anything its that it carries giga drain, and Slowpoke won’t be a safe switch in. I will probably end up dealing with it using a bunch of switches between Ferroseed and Slowpoke. I can also just hypnosis it. Opposing slowpoke are handled between Mienfoo and Ferroseed. I can also just hypnosis it.

So with my thoughts down (written) I decided I needed to do two things. 1) Kill fucking snover, and 2) get either slowpoke or tentacool hypnosis-ed. This means that Drifloon is going to be an MVP this game, as he outspeed snover after his boost and can probably ohko with acrobatics or at least destiny bond it to hell and back

Battle between 1Troll and Methmite started!
Tier: Standard LC
Variation: +54, -36
Rule: Rated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: Wifi Battle
1Troll sent out Mienfoo!
Methmite sent out Hippopotas!
The foe's Hippopotas's Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm!

All right, my First Instinct would be to U-turn to keep control of the weather and instantly check this guy, but since I’ve done that for the last 5 games and had my Christmas tree be too weak to come in later due to some hippos appetite (crunch), I think I’ll just knock off the obvious Eviolite so that it actually starts taking damage from Drain Punch. Fake Out isn’t helpful since it tickles the guy and Mienfoo will just take damage from Sand storm then.

I lead with Hippo to get sand up ASAP, as it helps the team, lets drilbur revenge kill, and 6% a turn is always nice; he leads with Meinfoo and I figure its going to fake out and uturn.

Mienfoo-100%
Hippopotas-100%
Turn 1

Mienfoo used Knock Off!
The foe's Hippopotas lost 7% of its health!
Mienfoo knocked off the foe's Hippopotas's Eviolite!
The foe's Hippopotas used Crunch!
It's not very effective... Mienfoo lost 9% of its health!
The sandstorm rages!
Mienfoo is buffeted by the sandstorm!

I thank myself for not U-turning as that Crunch would’ve done a number to Snover, and sadly unlike Hippo, Snover isn’t lazy and actually doesn’t get to the ability to heal itself. Well I got the eviolite off, and Hippo’s longevity just went down hill, I doubt he would go for the same weak move twice so it’s time to U-turn to scout the switch, get damage, and make it hail! After all it would never like to take a strong HJK after that Evioloss right?
I sense a Drifloon switch in to absorb the kick (which I also actually don’t have lol), and I want that biggest threat dead at the hands of my Christmas tree.

Blarajan is pulling a knife and cutting my cerebellum. I should’ve gone for stealth rocks here in case it *wasn’t* a Fake Out variant. And it is something that I’m going to regret for the rest of the game. W/o eviolite hippo’s only real use is to keep sand up, so I’m going to have to play him way too conservatively for the team’s liking. Blarajan is pulling a knife and cutting my cerebellum. I should’ve gone for stealth rocks here in case it *wasn’t* a Fake Out variant. And it is something that I’m going to regret for the rest of the game. W/o eviolite hippo’s only real use is to keep sand up, so I’m going to have to play him way too conservatively for the team’s liking.
Mienfoo- 84%
Hippopotas- 91%
Crucial Predictions:
1troll-1
Methmite-0
Turn 2

Mienfoo used U-turn!
The foe's Hippopotas lost 23% of its health!
1Troll called Mienfoo back!
1Troll sent out Snover!
Snover's Snow Warning whipped up a hailstorm!
The foe's Hippopotas used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around 1Troll's team!
Hail continues to fall!
The foe's Hippopotas is buffeted by the hail!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I HATE YOU STEALTH ROCKS, you and your prejudice to all Christmas trees in the world, SNOVER SHALL HAVE HIS REVENGE. This team hates Stealth Rocks, because it forces my regen rates to drop, Scarf snover to predict more and a lot more not fun stuff. Oh well, pretty smart move on my opponent for not switching there, and getting those… Rocks… I really have the option of going for either of my STAB moves here and almost nothing on the team resists Blizzard so, I shall FREEZE ALL! In hindsight I should’ve gone for the more reliable Giga Drain seeing as it does a solid amount of damage to everything, and the Blizzard was as obvious as the fact that a miltank did not jump over the moon.

I saw this turn coming; I knew he would bring in snover to put weather in his control and effectively neutering two of my mons if he could kill hippo. I decided the best course of action would be to just get rocks up and deal with it from there. My other idea was to switch to Ferroseed and then to slowpoke to absorb the HP [fire]; but this accomplishes little on the grounds of actually hurting the snover.
Snover- 100% + Stealth Rock
Hippopotas-63%
Crucial Predictions:
1troll-1
Methmite-1
Turn 3

Methmite called Hippopotas back!
Methmite sent out Slowpoke!
Snover used Blizzard!
It's not very effective... The foe's Slowpoke lost 22% of its health!
Hail continues to fall!
The foe's Slowpoke is buffeted by the hail!

Or he could bring in THAT thing that learns Fire Blast (seriously its illogical how does it get it). Well Scarf Snover isn’t doing anything soon and neither does it want to be slapped with a Fire Blast so its going to flee and have lickitung take the hit. Nothing else takes Fire Blast too kindly aside Slowpoke or Tentacool. Why didn’t I got into those other guys? Well if he has Psychic the world just lost a jellyfish, and slowpoke mirrors don’t often get into the best situations with each other…

A small gamble, yes; but slowpoke can take blizzards like a champion, something this team is grateful for, and I figured he would go for the “safe” elimination move over giga drain. Ferroseed may have been a safer switch in, but at this point in the game I need to try and cripple that snover ASAP to make up for losing eviolite on hippo.
Snover- 100% + Stealth Rock
Slowpoke- 71%
Crucial Predictions:
1troll-1
Methmite-2
Turn 4

1Troll called Snover back!
1Troll sent out Lickitung!
Pointed stones dug into Lickitung!
The foe's Slowpoke used Toxic!
Lickitung was badly poisoned!
Hail continues to fall!
Lickitung is buffeted by the hail!
Lickitung is hurt by poison!

Great, I seriously am misspredicting like crazy, and Methmite’s annoying me with his crystal clear predictions. Luckily, I use a cleric version of my own devising, so I don’t have to worry about the poison too much, the residual damage is stacking though, so I’m going to set up a wish and heal myself…, also trying to bluff toxic on Lickitung (which I actually don’t have), since I can’t cure myself yet without getting hit by another toxic, I think Methmite’s also predicting a switch here and I don’t want a toxiced team just yet…

I go for the toxic here, seeing as the only things that can absorb it were Croagunk and Tentacool, neither very safe switch-ins with psychic in the wings. I figured I either toxic that tree-fuck and can stall it out between fake out and careful switching, or I toxic his slowpoke or licki, neither of whom enjoy poison.
Lickitung- 76% + Toxic + Stealth Rock
Slowpoke- 65%
Crucial Predictions:
1troll-1
Methmite-3
Turn 5

Lickitung used Wish!
The foe's Slowpoke used Slack Off!
The foe's Slowpoke regained health!
Hail continues to fall!

All right, since he’s not switching I’m going to abuse that Slowpoke, I need some tspikes, and one thing his team lacked was something to absorb them, in case he does decide to Psychic I’ll pass this wish to the best jelly fish ever (screw you frillish).

Of all the turns in the game, I wish this I paid more attention to this one. Right off the bat, using wish should’ve told me that it’s a support set and that it’s carrying Heal bell among other things, but I really didn’t think of it. Of all the licki sets I’ve seen very little carry anything to deal with slowpoke, so I just went for a safe slack off to get rid of that blizzard damage. If there were a move I was expecting here, it would’ve been dragon Tail, or substitute.
Lickitung-58% + Wishing + Toxic + Stealth Rock
Slowpoke- 93%
Turn 6

1Troll called Lickitung back!
1Troll sent out Tentacool!
Pointed stones dug into Tentacool!
Methmite called Slowpoke back!
Methmite sent out Ferroseed!
Hail continues to fall!
Tentacool is buffeted by the hail!
The foe's Ferroseed is buffeted by the hail!
Lickitung's wish came true!

MY set-up bait… come back! WHY YOU LEAVE ME D:. Well crying about Slowpoke leaving won’t help, time to set up some tspikes, not only will it cripple the other team, it will increase my residual damage causing ten-fold. Now on the other hand I’m hoping that Ferroseed doesn’t get a high roll with its bullet seed but regardless its not like Ferroseed can actually harm Tentacool right? Right?

We both switch here, and I feel like I got the better deal; I know its set looks something like “Giga Drain, rapid spin, Toxic (spikes), <Water stab>” and to be honest, not much of that can hurt seed.
Ferroseed- 93%
Tentacool- 100% + Stealth Rock
Crucial Predictions:
1troll-1
Methmite-4
Turn 7

Tentacool used Toxic Spikes!
Poison spikes were scattered all around the feet of Methmite's team!
The foe's Ferroseed used Bullet Seed!
Tentacool lost 13% of its health!
Hit 2 times!
Hail continues to fall!

Ferroseed gets an unlucky roll with Bullet Seed YAY :D. Well hax is helping me right? Since, its on my side, so lets go and burn Ferroseed with Scald!. Besides 1 layer of tspikes with hail provides 18% damage per turn that more then enough for me. Due to my snover being “special” that’s enough residual damage to use to OHKO slowpoke with a Giga Drain, so I think I’d actually enjoy 1 layer more then 2.

To be perfectly honest, I was expecting a switch-out or a rapid spin here, but I was pretty ok with it. I do a minimum of ~25% to his tentacool which means I can definitely put the hurt on him. It is pretty unfortunate, though; not much of this team enjoys taking toxic damage. With no real safe switch ins (because I really need both hippo and drilbur healthy and w/o burns/poison) I figure I should just bullet seed again. The threat of spinning deters me from trying to set up, protecting the 2nd layers is a waste of a turn, and leech seed wont help me at all, so It was really the best thing I could do.
Tentacool- 67% + Stealth Rock
Ferroseed- 87% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes
Turn 8

Tentacool used Scald!
It's not very effective... A critical hit! The foe's Ferroseed lost 16% of its health!
Hit 2 times!
Hail continues to fall!

HAX YOUR SUPPOSED TO BURN THE THING NOT CRIT IT. Well this isn’t helpful, but I do carry one big surprise with me, anyone say Tentacool doesn’t get reliable recovery? Well GUESS What THEY ARE WRONG! Lets rest off the damage tenta! Lickitung can just heal bell it off later anyway :P.

Fuck the mets. Anyways, this turn was both a boon and a bitch. The boons: he didn’t get 2 layers, his scald didn’t burn me. The bitches: Bullet seed min’d again, and I’m in the same place I was before.
Tentacool- 35% + Stealth Rock
Ferroseed- 65% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes
Turn 9

Tentacool used Rest!
Tentacool went to sleep and became healthy!
A critical hit! Tentacool lost 30% of its health!
A critical hit! Tentacool lost 30% of its health!
Hit 3 times!
Hail continues to fall!

Ouch, hax bites me back for that crit which I don’t care about and those two time Bullet seeds, great, now Tentacool needs heal bell and something slower to be in on it inorder to stay useful, oh well its still a good “drain punching bag”. It might be useful later, but now, I want to “drain” that ferroseed’s HP out of his armor, go mienfoo!

Remember back on turn 7, where I was all “oh I have no safe switch ins”? yeah, well this is where I want to kick myself in the nuts cause of that. He’s running rest over Gigadrain, which means slowpoke is a hadcore counter. At least I got dos crits, which makes his rest sort of obsolete, and one of the 2 things I wanted sleeping are now sleeping. This means I get to save hypnosis for Slowpoke.
Tentacool- 20% + Sleeping for 2 turns + Stealth Rocks
Ferroseed- 59% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes
Turn 10

1Troll called Tentacool back!
1Troll sent out Mienfoo!
Pointed stones dug into Mienfoo!
A critical hit! Mienfoo lost 33% of its health!
Mienfoo lost 14% of its health!
Mienfoo lost 14% of its health!
Hit 3 times!
Hail continues to fall!
Mienfoo is buffeted by the hail!

Ouch, that hurt a bit, but meh, Regenerator + Drain Punch healing is more then enough to take care of it, time to smash Ferroseed’s shell or at least dent something for good damage, slowpoke won’t like being U-turned on into a counter.

A pretty uneventful turn, since I knew he wasn’t fake out, I wasn’t going to chill and take the hit for iron barbs damage. I just protected in the hopes he’d HJK and miss. I mean, sometimes they fall for it.
Mienfoo- 27% + Stealth Rock
Ferroseed- 52% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes

100%
100%
20% + sleeping
58% + toxic
100%
27%
Plan: Force Ferroseed out, cause chaos, and stall with Toxic Spikes + hail
Hazards: Stealth Rock

100%
100%
100%
52%
93%
63%
Plan: Kill the tree, send Slowpoke to sleep, and have Drifloon sweep
Hazards: 1 layer of Toxic Spikes

Turn 11

The foe's Ferroseed used Protect!
The foe's Ferroseed protected itself!
Mienfoo used Drain Punch!
The foe's Ferroseed protected itself from the attack!
Hail continues to fall!
Mienfoo is buffeted by the hail!

Protect? Fantastic, hail damage and knowing that Ferroseed is BOUND to switch, seeing its OHKOed at this range from a Drain Punch, means that I can not only see the switch-in with U-turn, but damage it as well. If that Drifloon thinks its coming in for free IT IS WRONG!

I knew he was going to uturn, and I knew slowpoke could take it like a man. In retrospect, I wish I went to Mienfoo, instead, but yeah.
Mienfoo- 21% + Stealth Rock
Ferroseed- 46% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes
Turn 12

Methmite called Ferroseed back!
The foe's Slowpoke was poisoned!
Mienfoo used U-turn!
It's super-effective! The foe's Slowpoke lost 37% of its health!
1Troll called Mienfoo back!
Pointed stones dug into Lickitung!
Hail continues to fall!
The foe's Slowpoke is hurt by poison!

OR he could send in Slowpoke, that works too, but I want the DANGEROUS threat out and gone. I sent in Lickitung to cleric the team of status while restoring its own health, since Slowpoke can only “hope” to dent it with a crit, and even then I can just wish it off if I need to. This thing is sooooo underated.

This is around the time I’m realizing Licki is a bigger threat than I had thought, and I can’t just …. Slack off when its out (I hope some one chuckled). I went for recover to deal with the u-turn, and I was honestly expecting a wish and a pass.
Lickitung- 44% + Toxic + Stealth Rock
Slowpoke- 44% + Normal Poison + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes
Crucial Predictions:
1troll-2
Methmite-4
Turn 13

Lickitung used Heal Bell!
A bell chimed!
Hail continues to fall!

Slowpoke of course is lazy and really doesn’t care about what I do. TENTACOOL NOW HAS A CHANCE TO BE SOMETHING OTHER THEN A DRAIN PUNCHING BAG, yay. It might actually spin at this rate if I can pass it a wish. So if Slowpoke tries hurting me this turn I’ll protect to stack toxic + hail damage, if not that wish is heading straight for the best jellyfish!

Blara’s knife is back out. I’m running out of important parts of my brain, though. I went for this toxic for the same reason I went for it 10 turns ago. Either I toxic it, or one of the safer switch ins.
Lickitung- 38% + Stealth Rock
Slowpoke- 75% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes + Normal Poison
Turn 14

Lickitung used Wish!
The foe's Slowpoke used Toxic!
Lickitung was badly poisoned!
Hail continues to fall!

Well, uh, I completely forgot he had that, uh… sorry tentacool, I think Lickitung is going to have to enjoy some extra recovery first. I need to get rid of that Toxic immediately since I can’t afford to start stalling with that kind of residual damage. That Slowpoke is so annoying.

Here, He stayed in to heal bell off his 2nd toxic, something that made me feel like a retard, and I went for a scald that should’ve been a psychic. I figured he’d be passing his wish to his mienfoo to uturn it good health.
Lickitung- 25% + Stealth Rock + Toxic Poison
Slowpoke- 56% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes + Normal Poison
Turn 15

Lickitung used Heal Bell!
A bell chimed!
The foe's Slowpoke used Scald!
Lickitung lost 14% of its health!
Hail continues to fall!

YAY for no scald burns, ITS time to absorb that annoying Toxic from this fat snail, and hit it hard. Croagunk and Tentacool both absorb Toxic, and the former can hit Slowpoke hard with a Dark pulse (yeah Mixed Croagunk is AWESOME), which will OHKO the snail after 2 turns of residual damage, I can gain both with Fake Out so and Gunk also absorbs Scald so I see no reason why not to go into him.

Lickitung- 55% + Stealth Rock
Slowpoke- 38% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes + Normal Poison
Turn 16

1Troll sent out Croagunk!
Pointed stones dug into Croagunk!
The foe's Hippopotas was poisoned!
The sandstorm rages!
Croagunk is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Hippopotas is hurt by poison!

We both switch and again I feel like I got the better deal of the two. I can EQ him while he tickles with drain punch or sucker punch, even without Eviolite.

THE HIPPO DARES INTERVENE WITH MY PLANS? AND SAND? Well uh, I think I’m screwed, not only did he stop a lot of residual damage to his team, but he can EQ gunk to his death. Croagunk will have to retreat but first…
Croagunk- 88% + Stealth Rock
Hippopotas- 52% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes + Normal Poison
Crucial Predictions:
1troll-2
Methmite-5
Turn 17

Croagunk used Fake Out!
The foe's Hippopotas lost 11% of its health!
The foe's Hippopotas flinched!
The sandstorm rages!
Croagunk is buffeted by the sandstorm!

Fake Out, is free damage! Serves Hippo right for trying to destroy Croagunk, well I have no intention of stopping that 6.25% damage that comes with Hail, time to celebrate Christmas with a mini-yeti!

He faked out, and I was like “All part of my plan b.” in the event he was running fake out, I knew that would bait out his snover when he saw I stayed in, hoping to absorb a weak earthquake.
Croagunk- 82% + Stealth Rock
Hippopotas- 29% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes + Normal Poison
Turn 18

1Troll called Croagunk back!
1Troll sent out Snover!
Pointed stones dug into Snover!
The foe's Hippopotas used Slack Off!
The foe's Hippopotas regained health!
Hail continues to fall!
The foe's Hippopotas is buffeted by the hail!

Smart move on his part, rather then going for the EQ, he keeps up the HP of his Hippopotamus (good greif that name is annoying) to continue disrupting Snovers Christmas party with gifts full of poison. Well last time this match-up did happen I did absolutely nothing to that Slowpoke with a Blizzard so time to Giga--- WAIT! THE MOVE IS OBVIOUS! (brain fart) CANCEL! HOLD I SAY! Going for the Blizzard would be what he think I wouldn’t do and I really don’t want Drifloon catching a resisted Giga Drain and eating it, to easily set up his Acrobatics sweep. Freeze em all Snover!

Called it. Took the turn to slack off some of the damage to keep him healthy.
Snover- 77% + Stealth Rock
Hippopotas- 60% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes + Normal Poison
Crucial Predictions:
1troll-2
Methmite-6
Turn 19

Methmite called Hippopotas back!
Snover used Blizzard!
The foe's Ferroseed lost 37% of its health!
Hail continues to fall!

I don’t know why he’s avoiding bringing in Drifloon, but if he predicted my Blizzard he underestimated it. I feel extremely happy I didn’t Giga Drain as that would’ve done pathetic damage to Ferroseed, unlike the 2HKO which I achieve. Well might as well finish the annoying Durain Fruit off, what exactly aside Mienfoo enjoys switching in on this thing anyway?

I took a safer switch here, and went to ferroseed. I had hoped he’d go for gigadrain, but I’ll tank the blizzard.
Ferroseed- 14% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes + Normal Poison
Crucial Predictions:
1troll-3
Methmite-6
Turn 20

The foe's Ferroseed used Protect!
The foe's Ferroseed protected itself!
Snover used Blizzard!
The foe's Ferroseed protected itself from the attack!
Hail continues to fall!

Ferroseed just can’t handle his inevitable death, but boy is that annoying, at this rate I’ll run out of Blizzards to spam, oh wait. Blizzard… spam… his team’s only thing that can take an Ice-Type move is Ferroseed and Slowpoke… WAIT, I can just clean up with this tree rather then relying on my Toxic Spikes to do work, all right, new plan, destroy Ferroseed, Hippo, and Slowpoke for a Snover clean.

Not feeling very comfortable in switching in anything, I wanted to protect the turn and see if he would switch out. He didn’t and I stall a turn to hurt Ferroseed for a bit.
Ferroseed- 8% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes + Normal Poison
100%
82%
20%
55%
77%
27%
Plan: Kill Ferroseed and Slowpoke, drop Mienfoo's HP, cause chaos, and stall with Toxic Spikes + hail to lower everyone's HP for a snover clean
Hazards: Stealth Rock

100%
100%
100%
8%
93%
60%

Turn 21

Methmite called Ferroseed back!
Snover used Blizzard!
It's not very effective... The foe's Slowpoke lost 22% of its health!
Hail continues to fall!

OH THAT’S WHY HE PROTECTED, (gets hit with mallet on head). OK even though this thing doesn’t threaten me with anything barring Psychic, I’m going to switch just to stop wasting my precious Blizzard PP, its getting low and I’ll need the most I can get if I want to clean up with Snover. Mienfoo can come in on the Slack Off, and U-Turn to get damage off and bait the Psychic which Lickitung eats all day long.

With him going balls deep on these blizzards I sent in Slowpoke, who is sure to scare it away.
Slowpoke- 47% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes + Normal Poison
Crucial Predictions:
1troll-3
Methmite-7
Turn 22

1Troll sent out Mienfoo!
Pointed stones dug into Mienfoo!
The foe's Slowpoke used Psychic! (OH SNAP)
It's super-effective! Mienfoo lost 52% of its health!
Mienfoo fainted!
Hail continues to fall!
Pointed stones dug into Tentacool!

WELL… BRILLIANT move on Methemite’s part, either that or I made a really dumb mistake in my whole planning process, I just lost one of my two fake out users, meaning that this poison stacking with hail is going to become tough. Croagunk doesn’t get the ability to actually recover the lost hail HP and I’m not too keen to pass a wish to it , since Tentacool is really important right now. I feel happy that I only set up 1 layer of tspikes since I can now bluff I’m setting up another one and actually spin. I can’t afford to have Snover take too much more of this damage if I want to clean with it.

He only a few switch ins left, all weak to psychic, so I went for it. Got rid of his mienfoo in the process. Progress!
Tentacool- 13% + Stealth Rock
Hippopotas- 28% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes + Normal Poison
Crucial Predictions:
1troll-3
Methmite-8
Turn 23

Tentacool used Rapid Spin!
The foe's Slowpoke lost 3% of its health!
Tentacool blew away Stealth Rock!
Hail continues to fall!

Success! Now to Rest my self back to full HP, and lol as Hippo comes in to set up rocks again. I can then send in Snover on his rocks and easily BLIZZSPAM.

With poison taking its toll, I went for a slack off, expecting a 2nd layer of poison. Instead I pretty much fucked myself over for the whole game as he spins away my rocks. Time to scramble the recovery jets.
Tentacool- 6%
Slowpoke- 56% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes + Normal Poison
Turn 24

Tentacool used Rest!
Tentacool went to sleep and became healthy!
The foe's Slowpoke used Psychic!
It's super-effective! Tentacool lost 60% of its health!
Tentacool's Special Defense fell!
Hail continues to fall!

Oh yeah that thing has Psychic doesn’t it (gets hit with another mallet)… Ok Tentacool is now fodder, but it did its job well! I’ll have to use it later to absorb Acrobatics + Flying gem boost from Drifloon since not even Slowpoke can handle its agonizing power, (it can after the gem though), well the residual damage is stacking… and I predict a Slack Off coming… It’s time to send in everyone’s favorite yeti! Yay!

Spec D drop = switch; sleep only helps.
Tentacool- 33% + Sleep
Slowpoke- 38% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes + Normal Poison
Turn 25

1Troll called Tentacool back!
1Troll sent out Snover!
Hail continues to fall!

Fantastic, without Rocks to harm Snover, I actually am getting “Free Switches” now. Slowpoke is as good as dead if I Giga Drain but I know that Drifloon is waiting on wings to harass this thing, and it shall not come in without eating a Blizzard to the face.

Went for the slack off to heal off any remaining damage, expecting him to go to lickitung. Alright this snover has showed up on every recovery move ever. Predicting a gigadrain, I switch to ferro seed
Snover- 77%
Slowpoke- 69% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes + Normal Poison
Crucial Predictions:
1troll-4
Methmite-8
Turn 26

Snover used Blizzard!
A critical hit! The foe's Ferroseed lost 12% of its health!
The foe's Ferroseed fainted!
Hail continues to fall!
Methmite sent out Mienfoo!
The foe's Mienfoo was poisoned!

Ok, so he sends out Ferroseed to scout what I lock myself in to, pretty good move seeing that the ferroseed would have died anyway due two turns of Hail damage and he doesn’t have to use his OTHER grass resist yet, the one I want dead. Mienfoo comes in to punish the snow tree, but I know that it sadly is not in range for my Blizzard yet, I think Croagunk can come in and tag on some damage with his own Fake Out + Vaccum Wave priority.

Instead of doing what I ask, it takes a fucking trip to Dairy Queen and gets a Critzard. There goes 1 important member. Had that worked how I wanted I would’ve leech seeded his switch to get some recovery on my metal egg thing.
Snover- 77%
Mienfoo- 100% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes + Normal Poison
Crucial Predictions:
1troll-5
Methmite-8

Turn 27

The foe's Mienfoo used Fake Out!
Croagunk lost 21% of its health!
Hail continues to fall!
The foe's Mienfoo is buffeted by the hail!
Croagunk is buffeted by the hail!
The foe's Mienfoo is hurt by poison!

Odd, I guess Methmite has yet to notice the enormous residual damage coming at him and doesn’t want to heal that fighting type up yet. Either that or he went for the safe move as I’m pretty sure a neutral Fake Out is stronger then a 4* resisted Drain Punch. Well Fake Out stacks a turn of damage and should deal enough around 33% in conjunction with all the residual damage, so its not gaining HP with this U-turned nuisance.

Attempting to get some damage on snover here, and ended up doing respectable amounts to Croagunk.
Croagunk- 56%
Mienfoo- 81% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes + Normal Poison
Turn 28

Croagunk used Fake Out!
The foe's Mienfoo lost 14% of its health!
The foe's Mienfoo flinched!
Hail continues to fall!

All right time to tag another massive amount of damage as I can hit his weaker Special Defense stat now with Vaccum Wave, which I don’t know why it isn’t common. I actually run a really odd “mixed” gunk that’s quiet just to punish those Slowpoke that switch in on me with a hard Dark Pulse that 2HKOes.

I saw no reason anyone else should take the fake out, and so I left Mienfoo out.
Croagunk- 50%
Mienfoo- 48% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes + Normal Poison
Turn 29

Croagunk used Vacuum Wave!
The foe's Mienfoo lost 28% of its health!
The foe's Mienfoo used U-turn!
It's not very effective... Croagunk lost 5% of its health!
Methmite called Mienfoo back!
Hail continues to fall!

Perfect Mienfoo is now in Blizzard range even with Regenerator thanks to all the damage that happened. I think Croagunk can still tag on more damage to other stuff later so I’ll need my Special tank to take the incoming Psychic. Lickitung can also attempt to render a use back onto Tentacool if Psychic doesn’t get a High roll or something with Heal Bell and maybe even pass a wish.

To be honest; I was expecting drain punch. The vacuum wave hurt a bunch, but at least I got regenerator off via uturn. Put in Slow poke to scare his croagunk out.
Croagunk- 39%
Slowpoke- 81% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes + Normal Poison
Turn 30

1Troll called Croagunk back!
A critical hit! Lickitung lost 32% of its health!
Hail continues to fall!

Well there go my plans, thankfully Lickitung’s massive Special Defense investment let it tank even a Critical Psychic, the hail looks like its coming down hard on Lickitung though so I’ll need to set up my own Wish to recover HP back, sorry Tentacool, your still fodder at the moment.

His lickitung comes out and take a “crit” psychic, barely doing anything.
Lickitung-33%
Slowpoke-66% + 1 layer of toxic spikes + normal poison
100%
39%
33% + sleeping
33%
77%
Psyched out
Plan: Kill Slowpoke, weaken Mienfoo, cause chaos, and stall with Toxic Spikes + hail to make a Snover Clean.
Hazards: None

100%
100%
20% + normal poison
Frozen in absolute zero ice
66% + normal poison
29% + normal poison

Turn 31

Lickitung used Wish!
Lickitung lost 14% of its health!
Hail continues to fall!

Yet another turn I wish I went to Mienfoo in. I decided I should try and psychic his switch, and kill it before wish could be passed.
Lickitung- 12%
Slowpoke- 43% + normal poison + 1 layer of toxic spikes
Turn 32

Lickitung used Protect!
Lickitung protected itself!
Lickitung protected itself from the attack!
Hail continues to fall!

All right Lickitung has recovered a decent number of HP and I think he’s about to Slack Off. This screams “free Snover switch” to my ears as I can lay down that offensive pressure!

Fuck. Poison is beginning to hurt (thank god its not toxic poisoning) so I have to slack off.
Lickitung- 64%
Slowpoke-25% + normal poison + 1 layer of toxic spikes
Turn 33

1Troll sent out Snover!
Hail continues to fall!

Perfect, now I think I’ll actually Giga Drain, considering how conservatively he’s been playing with Drifloon I don’t think he’s bringing it in anytime soon, probably Acrofloon and he’s thinking of cleaning up with it, besides even if he does send floon in I can tag on Sucker Punch with Ice Shard from Snover and Gunk to OHKO the beast. If that doesn’t work I can still wall him with Slowpoke after he releases Flight Gem Acrobatics on Tentacool.

He brings in his Snover again on a slack off.
Snover- 77%
Slowpoke- 56% + normal poison + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes
Crucial Predictions:
1troll-6
Methmite-8
Turn 34

Snover used Giga Drain!
It's super-effective! The foe's Slowpoke lost 66% of its health!
The foe's Slowpoke had its energy drained!
Snover lost 54% of its health!
Hail continues to fall!
The foe's Slowpoke fainted!

Ok so he decides to keep Slowpoke in on the Giga Drain, makes sense seeing as I’ve been Blizzspamming. I’m not too confident in Snover’s ability to OHKO Mienfoo with a Gigadrain, even with all the damage Gunk did to him due to the power drop. Mienfoo is going to keep on regenerating which will be annoying, I think I can catch the Drain Punch of his with my punching bag to halt any hopes of Regeneration hopes.

Without ferroseed, I lack a bulky grass resist. I still can’t afford to risk ‘loon, so theirs little doubt in my mind that he’s going for the Giga Drain now. I ran a quick calc and he couldn’t OHKO me (thanks to slack off :/) before hail and so I went for the psychic because, like I said, I need to put the hurt on this thing, sac-ing Slowpoke in the process. I put mienfoo in to either force it out or fucking kill it (hopefully the first)
Snover- 46%
Mienfoo- 61% + Normal Poison + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes
Crucial Predictions:
1troll-7
Methmite-8
Turn 35

Hail continues to fall!

Ok instead he uses Fake Out predicting my maneuver, still a lot of residual damage he had to take there with that move and he should still be in Blizzard range from Snover with that residual damage.

He takes the switch on my fake out, and their isn’t much mienfoo can do vs Tenta, so I decided to uturn for more regenerator regeneration.
Tentacool- 15% + Sleep
Mienfoo- 42% + Normal Poison + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes
Turn 36

It's not very effective... Tentacool lost 8% of its health!
Methmite sent out Drifloon!
Tentacool is fast asleep!
Hail continues to fall!
The foe's Drifloon is buffeted by the hail!

Nothing on my team stomachs that monster’s Acrobatics, and Tentacool will have to go down taking it, it simply takes way too much effort to Heal Bell and pass it a wish this late game, especially when Lickitung could abuse the wish himself for more longevity. After Flight gem though, Slowpoke can stomach his blasts and Slack Off the damage, so long Tentacool you did your job and can now rest knowing that you valiantly took a hit for the rest of the team.

Oh snap pivot point! Tentacool’s napping state allowed me to get drifloon in with impunity! I was pretty excited here.
Tentacool-1% + sleep
Drifloon-93% + 1 layer of toxic spikes
Turn 37

The foe's Drifloon used Acrobatics!
The foe's Drifloon's Flight Gem increases Acrobatics's power!
Tentacool lost 4% of its health!
Tentacool fainted!
Hail continues to fall!
1Troll sent out Slowpoke!

Who would’ve guessed the most powerful move in LC that can occur in 1 turn does 1 damage lol. Anyway going on with my plan to wall this ballon.

Acrobatics to finish off his tentacool, and put me in a sweeping position. He sends out big wall #2 so I know what I’m doing!
Slowpoke-100%
Drifloon- 87% + on unburden steroids + 1 layer of toxic spikes
Turn 38

The foe's Drifloon used Hypnosis!
The attack of the foe's Drifloon missed!
Slowpoke used Scald!
The foe's Drifloon lost 38% of its health!
Hail continues to fall!
Slowpoke is buffeted by the hail!

DRIFLOON GETS HYPNOSIS? WHAT? How long have I been away from LC :(. Where did all the Scraggy go? Hax rears its ugly face again in Methmite’s fate as Drifloon not claim Slowpoke’s and something else's life. Sadly I cannot decide for a better sleep fodder then Slowpoke, and it also is the only thing that can stomach these Acrobats, great I have to go with plan 2 that involves Sucker Punch and Ice Shard.

Mother fucker. Hypnosis never works. At least his scald didn’t burn. That would’ve sucked.
Slowpoke-93%
Drifloon- 43% + still on unburden steroids + 1 layer of toxic spikes
Turn 39

The foe's Drifloon used Hypnosis!
Slowpoke fell asleep!
Slowpoke is fast asleep!
Hail continues to fall!

You’ve done your job well Slowpoke, forcing Hail and Scald damage upon Drifloon was enough to limit its sweep now sadly you are a fodder, thanks to your scald damage and stalling, Drifloon is now in range for Snover’s Ice Shard (yes I run scarf Ice Shard, it’s nonsense), now the game plan is almost here, with near all of his pokemon within OHKO range from a Snover attack I can soon start my Snover clean.

Score! Objective 1: Achieved! Objective 2: Kill the fucking tree! I may be able to save this yet.
Slowpoke-87% + sleep
Drifloon- 37% + still on unburden steroids + 1 layer of toxic spikes
Due to smogon's image limit, the rest of the warstory is transfered to the second post.

polop

is a Contributor Alumnus
Turn 40

A critical hit! Slowpoke lost 67% of its health!
Slowpoke is fast asleep!
Hail continues to fall!

WAIT WHAT? DRIFLOON IS THAT WEAK? I think some match later will involve me getting pwned with it just for saying the above statement. That crit was nessecary, seeing as Slowpoke might have had a chance to wake up if not for that crit. In the end IMO it made up for the hypnosis miss since that was just sad.

It was a nice gesture, but to be honest, that scald did more than enough to limit my sweep. This barely even caught me up to where I needed to be. To do this.
Slowpoke-14% + sleep
Drifloon- 30% + still on unburden steroids + 1 layer of toxic spikes
14% + sleep
39%
Acrobated
64%
46%
Psyched out
Plan: Weaken Mienfoo and stall with Toxic Spikes + hail to make a Snover Clean. Also KILL THE ANNOYING BALLON.

100%
30% + on Unburdened steriods!
20% + normal poison
Absorbed
29% + normal poison
Plan: Kill the tree and clean up with Drilbur + Mienfoo (UH THIS IS TROLL MAKING A GUESS BTW Methmite If you had another idea feel free to tell me so that I can change it)
Turn 41

Slowpoke lost 21% of its health!
Slowpoke fainted!
Hail continues to fall!
1Troll sent out Snover!

Time to get this ball rolling and revenge the greatest threat to the team with a Scarfed Ice Shard!
Snover- 45%
Drifloon- 24% + unburden steroids + 1 layer of toxic spikes
Turn 42

Snover used Ice Shard!
It's super-effective! The foe's Drifloon lost 38% of its health!
The foe's Drifloon fainted!
Hail continues to fall!

Ok, 1) destiny bond should have fucking priority >:( 2) This is where that scald comes in. I’m unsure about his EV’s, but an unboosted Ice shard can only deals 18 damage maximum to drifloon, leaving it with JUST enough life even after those 6 turns in hail to survive and OHKO with acrobatics (each turn deals 1 damage to it, so I’d be at 20/26 from just that damage alone, 18 max puts me at 2, end of turn puts me at 1). So fuck Hypnosis.

I sent out mienfoo as the only thing I really have that threatens the Ice shard out (since hippo lacks an eviolite)

That thing just wants to abuse regenerator as much as possible doesn’t it. I’m really happy I spun away rocks earlier now since it allows Snover to switch in and out with ease. Mienfoo’s health looks like it could be lowered again though, I think it runs out of Blizzard Range with one more regenerator. Time for Croagunk to do his work,

I have a rule for fake out, and that’s “if there isn’t a ghost, theres no reason not to” and that’s something that I follow often, sometimes I predict larvesta switch ins and go for stone edge or something similar, just to keep my enemy guessing, but their really isn’t anything to switch-hit.
Snover-45%
Mienfoo-80% + normal poison + 1 layer of toxic spikes
Turn 43

Croagunk lost 21% of its health!
Hail continues to fall!

Fake Out should be enough to remove the Regeneration rate, with Crogunk’s health being so low, it may seem like a hindrance but it’s a boon instead. Rather then allowing Mienfoo to freely switch to a check / counter, I know I can get to switch Snover in again to start Blizzspamming. He can’t U-turn to keep his weather up either.

I have a rule for fake out, and that’s “if there isn’t a ghost, theres no reason not to” and that’s something that I follow often, sometimes I predict larvesta switch ins and go for stone edge or something similar, just to keep my enemy guessing, but their really isn’t anything to switch-hit.
Croagunk- 14%
Mienfoo-61% + Normal poison + 1 layer of toxic spikes
Turn 44

Croagunk used Fake Out!
The foe's Mienfoo lost 14% of its health!
The foe's Mienfoo flinched!
Hail continues to fall!

Following up with Vaccum wave drops Mienfoo’s health into Blizzard OHKO range, which is crucial if I want to clean up with my Christmas tree.

He follows my rule too.
Croagunk- 8%
Mienfoo- 28% + normal poison + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes
Turn 45

Croagunk used Vacuum Wave!
It's not very effective... Croagunk lost 5% of its health!
Methmite sent out Drilbur!
The foe's Drilbur was poisoned!
Hail continues to fall!
The foe's Drilbur is buffeted by the hail!
Croagunk fainted!
The foe's Drilbur is hurt by poison!
1Troll sent out Snover!

Drilbur comes out of its hole only to see a yeti staring at it with Icy winds reaching Absolute Zero degrees. Release the Blizzard and Freeze all that dare oppose a merry Christmas party Snover!

Damn those 3 turns seemed familiar. I switched to drilbur to bait out snover.
Snover- 45%
Drilbur- 81% + Normal Poison + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes
Turn 46

Methmite called Drilbur back!
Snover used Blizzard!
It's super-effective! The foe's Hippopotas lost 65% of its health!
The foe's Hippopotas fainted!
The sandstorm rages!
Snover is buffeted by the sandstorm!
Methmite sent out Drilbur!

Smart move on Methmite’s part, using Drilbur as a lure for my Blizzard to try and get Hippopotas in safely by cutting the accuracy of my frigid winds in half. Sadly, Hippopotas doesn’t avoid the Blizzard meaning that I don’t need to worry about any weather wars since I’ve officially won them now. I don’t want Drilbur to destroy my little tree now, my tongue is fried in a scenario. I only have two pokemon left, Lickitung and Snover. If I switch Lickitung in and Mienfoo switches in, then it Drain Punches something putting it in range to live a Fire Blast or Blizzard, making it a loss for me, unless Blizzard gets a high roll. If Snover stays in and manages to get a blizzard off on the Mienfoo that’s switching in, then I can switch Lickitung in as fodder and revenge Drilbur with Snover, making it a win. If Drilbur stays in and Snover also stays in though, it OHKOes my yeti before I move and easily OHKOes Lickitung, making it my loss. If I switch to Lickitung while Drilbur EQ’s then its my game since Snover still has enough HP left to live a Fake Out and Blizzspam to victory.

A 50/50 chance who would’ve guessed, I think Drilbur switching in means its going to try to OHKO something so that’s my call to fodder Lickitung, I hit the switch button and hope I’m right…

I made a huge mistake in going to drilbur here. Mienfoo forced snover out and could ko Lickitung, and he’d appreciate the switch buddy to get some more regenerator life.
Snover- 45%
Drilbur- 81% + Normal Poison + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes
Turn 47

The foe's Drilbur used Earthquake!
Lickitung lost 32% of its health!
The sandstorm rages!
Lickitung is buffeted by the sandstorm!

AW YEAH, It’s essentially GG now seeing as with Hail up nothing can revenge my Christmas tree who can easily clean up Drilbur and Mienfoo by freezing them all! Lickitung did its job well and provided a free switch, it shall forever be remembered.
Lickitung- 28%
Drilbur- 68% + Normal Poison + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes
Crucial Predictions:
1troll-8
Methmite-8

Turn 48

The foe's Drilbur used Earthquake!
Lickitung lost 28% of its health!
Lickitung fainted!
The sandstorm rages!
1Troll sent out Snover!

And then there were 3.
Snover- 45%
Drilbur- 68%
Turn 49

Snover used Blizzard!
It's super-effective! The foe's Drilbur lost 68% of its health!
The foe's Drilbur fainted!
Hail continues to fall!

Nothing can change the match now… barring a crit… hax do not troll the troll now please!

I sac drilbur to try and get mienfoo in for free. My last shot at winning: fakeout crit.
Snover- 45%
Mienfoo- 47% + 1 layer of Toxic Spikes + Normal Poison
Turn 50

Snover lost 27% of its health!
Snover flinched!
Hail continues to fall!

I say my gg and have snover prepare his final Blizzard to freeze all!

Lame.
Snover- 18%
Mienfoo-28% + Normal Poison + 1 Layer of Toxic Spikes
Acrobated
Drove the wrong way on the highway
Acrobated
Quaked
18%
Psyched out
Plan: None.

Frozen in ice
Hit with hard snowballs
28% + normal poison
Absorbed
Frozen solid
Plan: none

Turn 51

Snover used Blizzard!
The foe's Mienfoo fainted!
1Troll won the battle!

And that’s the game.

Props:
-Snover for taking out 5 enemies
-Methmite for providing a great battle, and lots of mindgames!
-Lickitung, for being able to take critical hits and still wish the damage off
-Drifloon, for being an enormous threat the whole time even though he only came in once
-My opponent’s Slowpoke for Toxicing my stall team and being a great nuisance
-Tentacool, for providing Toxic Spikes Crucial to my victory
-Hippopotas, for setting up rocks.
-Croagunk for stomaching Fake Out’s providing Vacuum cleaning and dying at just the right time.
-Aesoft for cutting the time it takes to format into minutes!
-Me for making a decent comeback late and mid-game
-Methmite for screwing me over early game
Slops:
-Mienfoo for being Psyched out.
-Hax for supporting me.
-Ferroseed, for not trolling and getting up spikes.
-Both of us, for over predicting each other several times.

THE MVP:

My opponent’s mons and mine played a huge job in this battle, however if I had to pick the one that did the most work it would have to be…

This guy is so anti-metagame and quite literally froze 5 of Methmite’s team. Granted he did require support but he did all the work in the end!

On a really random side note Happy New Year Everyone!

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Good battle on both sides, meant a lot to me (especially considering how we worked together on hail stuff, mrlol). You play Snover very well- just like you say, great anti-metagame Poke. Overall, a great battle from two people who I expect to be rising stars of the new little cup metagame!

I liked it a lot! Dual comms is nice, that Snover was awesome.

I was expecting a Fake Out crit though.

I thought Methmite had the game in the bag at turn 20 with three fresh pokemon to your one, but I was wrong, huh?

polop

is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey look thats me!
Yeah! Thanks for the commentary and the battle :D. Hope you enjoyed what took 3 hours of Copying and pasting (don't even ask how Microsoft Word trolls people:().

Good battle on both sides, meant a lot to me (especially considering how we worked together on hail stuff, mrlol). You play Snover very well- just like you say, great anti-metagame Poke. Overall, a great battle from two people who I expect to be rising stars of the new little cup metagame!
I doubt I'll be a star, more of an on-off player like most people, Methmite definitely though. Glad you enjoyed the battle :D, Snover is awesome in my opinion... but it got cursed with a HORRIBLE BST (have you seen how much speed it gets with scarf?, it needs timid to insure 21 (with scarf), which is just sad, and 16 for offensive stats with max investment? no... I'm not even going into those 11 defenses...), its high BP moves, ability, and good STABs are IMO more then enough to make up for that.

I liked it a lot! Dual comms is nice, that Snover was awesome.

I was expecting a Fake Out crit though.

I thought Methmite had the game in the bag at turn 20 with three fresh pokemon to your one, but I was wrong, huh?
Yeah I played horribly early game, and started making a comeback mid-game (as shown by the # of crucial predictions and 10-turn status) which helped a lot late game. The commentary wasn't intended to make it look like there was supposed to be a Fake out crit lol, its like one of those times where your secretly running oh Hydro Pump (Or to another extent Stone Miss) on something random and praying it doesn't miss lol.

Thank Methmite for the dual commentary he was nice enough to provide it. Glad to see you enjoyed the battle!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)