CAPTT 2 - Midseason Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread is early, but we decided that in order to give more time for managers to make their midseason plans and give players more time to sign up, we are launching the Midseason Sign-ups right now. The Midseason Auction will not begin until these sign-ups close.

---

If you missed out on the original signups, or if you are a team looking to make up the loss for unloading inactive players, team cancers, or if you are a manager that has issues sleeping at night worrying about activity losses thanks to having no substitutes, look no further than this thread!

Players will sign up and a new free agent list will be made. Note: Even if you signed up the first time around, you must sign up AGAIN in order to participate in the Midseason Auction. We will NOT be accepting entries beyond the deadline.

The format for signing up to play in CAPTT is as follows:
Player Name: sparktrain
Tiers Played: ORAS CAP, BW CAP, CAP Doubles, CAP Monotype
Timezone: GMT -4
Significant Time Missed?: Yes, I'll be on a family vacation from July 1st - July 9th
At the end of Week 2, Midseason Sign-ups will be be closed and Snobalt will remind each manager how many credits they have left over from the original live auction as well as any credits gained from selling back players. (Remember, original auction credits are used prior to any sellback credits!)

We will then have a thread auction a la SPL's Midseason Auction system.

There is no use for leftover credits after the Midseason Auction, so it is in every manager's best interest to spend all of their remaining points at this time.

DEADLINE FOR SIGNING UP: June 26th AT 11:59 PM EDT

Name: Jigglykong
Tiers: All(Except BW Cap)
Timezone GMT-5\
Vacation: None in the forseeable future

EDT is -4, EST is -5

Last edited:

Drud

is a Tutor Alumnus
PUPL Champion
Player Name: wild drud
Tiers Played: ORAS CAP, BW CAP, CAP Doubles, CAP Monotype
Timezone: GMT +5
Significant Time Missed?: Yes, I'll be on a vacation with frens from July 19st - August 9th

Player name: 6TI
Tiers: Mono, Mono CAP, Some ORAS CAP
Timezone: GMT-4
Significant Time Missed: June 18-25th (Vacation)

ggopw

Banned deucer.
Name: ggopw
Tiers: mainly ORAS can play others if needed
Timezone CEST (GMT +1)
Vacation: None i bring my laptop everywhere

Player Name: Tymano
Tiers Played: CAP Doubles
Timezone : EST
Significant Time Missed?: Yes, I'll be away from June 26-July 2nd

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Also, if anyone wants to try out for the Molluxes, just lemme know and we can schedule a time to fight and stuff.

To the dubs peeps, I'd recommend that you search capdoubles replays on replay.pokemonshowdown.com and get familiar with the meta a bit. Then, after you build a team, you can fight me to try out : )

Last edited:
BlueSkiddoWeCanToo
Tiers Played: CAP Doubles
Timezone: EDT
Significant Time Missed: None

I'm also extremely good at coming up with memes for win posts and general use (See: DPL meme thread).

gdawn/gdusk (I'm both)
ORAS CAP
EST
I'm gonna be in new brunswick for most of the summer, I might be able to fight then but definitely not at the end of August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)