CAP CAP32 Playtest - Finals (Won by arn.av136)

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
CAP 32 Playtest Tournament

We have reached the final stage of the tournament. Congratulations to all of our finalists for making it this far, and good luck in what will hopefully be only these last couple of matches that need to be played (Please don't cause too many bracket resets, they make me sad)! This was my first time hosting a tournament for the CAP Circuit, and I have had a lot of fun doing so, and I hope to do this again if given the opportunity. Let's not waste anymore time shall we.​

Rules:
  • This is a standard [Gen 9] CAP tournament.
  • The format is best of three, single elimination.
  • Changing teams in between matches is allowed.
  • You are required to post your replays.
  • All Smogon tournament rules apply.
  • Any change in tiering will not take effect until the following round.
  • Matches must be played on Pokemon Showdown or Smogtours.
  • Please use this guide while scheduling with your opponent.

1st: 13 points
2nd: 10 points
3rd: 8 points
4th-6th: 6 points
7th-12th: 4 points
13th-24th: 2 points
25th-48th: 1 point

Deadline is Sunday, July 23rd 11:59 PM GMT-4

Last edited:

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
request.png

arn.av136 entrocefalo TGA you have been granted an extension, deadline is Wednesday, July 26th 11:59 PM GMT-4.

Also, I'm going to be honest, I'm pretty pissed that this happened. As a host, I really shouldn't find myself in a situation where I have to contact players this late into a tournament that a deadline is approaching, only for one of them to tell me they haven't scheduled (And just going off of what I can see publicly, there hasn't even been any significant attempt to do so) and that they all need extensions because of this. I understand that scheduling isn't always super smooth and that sometimes people just really can't find a good time to play, but you guys had a whole week to figure this out with each other. Please try to be a bit more on top of things for the remainder of the tournament, especially if we get a bracket reset.

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Calling this now

Act Wins: entrocefalo has been given the Act Win against TGA (TGA never responded to entrocefalo's attempt to schedule on their wall)

Reminder that this doesn't really affect the tournament, as arn.av136 has already been declared the winner. The purpose of this call is just so that we could have a 2nd and 3rd place for the circuit standings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)