Status
Not open for further replies.

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Stats: Abstaining
Movepool: Yes
Ability: Yes

Quite frankly I would've voted yes for all of them, but I think that the stats are the least influential contributor to the broken aspects of Syclant and I can't really see the Speed change helping at all unless we give it like 100-110 Speed, which is a really large drop. The Fighting/Ground moves, in my opinion, are ridiculous on Syclant and the removal of them will do nothing but good. Finally, I think that Blizzard is way too good for Syclant. As I've said numerous times before, Ice Beam is considered one of the best, if not the best, offensive move in the game. It's still going to be massively threatening with Tail Glow and Ice Beam, and I think that accurate Blizzard outside of Hail is nuts. Therefore, I am also for getting rid of Compoundeyes.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This poll is now closed.

Results:

Code:
[U][B]            Stats        Movepool        Ability
[/B][/U]yes...........33............31..............06
no............05............05..............24
abs...........02............04..............10
The stat change thread will be posted later tonight (It had a higher yes/no ratio). If anyone's count varies significantly from mine, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)