CaP Revision - Revenankh: Part 3: Movepool change vote

Should we remove any competitive moves from Revenankh?

• Yes

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 78.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Previous thread http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46723

TAY asked me to put up this set of threads

Our new stat spread for Revenankh is
90 / 105 / 90 / 65 / 100 / 65

Our next choice is: Now that we know its stat spread do we want to remove any competitive moves from Revenankh?

Quick and simple one day clickey poll.

Also this is the thread to discuss which competitive moves we should remove if we chose to.

If I have made any mistakes please tell me.

its not that big a deal though, if someone selects both options their vote essentially doesn't count anyways <_<

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Yes. The only move I'd want to see removed is Rest, due to the ShedRest strategy. And, if anything, it also matches with its Pokédex entry ("Should one ever slack off, it will be reduced to mere bandages"). But that's not really important, is it.

Voted no, because I've seen that its easy enough to counter this guy even if it slams all Ghost/Psychics with Shadow Sneak.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So we will NOT change Revenankh's competitive movepool.

I am not entirely sure what the next stage is now that we have finished, TAY is busy IRL right now so....

Also... 37 voters? I am surprised that so few people care enough to vote on this issue, though maybe the inexperienced players are stepping aside and letting those who know the metagame to chose?

well this is a shockbut then again i would had voted no as well since i really think that people relized that most of these sweeps are not caused by stats but people letting it get its stat boosts in with no retalialtion and has anyone says if you let something get set up then you deserve the lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)