CAP Revision - Revenankh: Part 1 Vote

Does Revenankh need to be revised?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
These polls should leave different options like
Big Change
Small Change
No Change
Yea.. I think that if these were the options Small Change would win by a landslide... but as it is people do not want some of the major changes suggested (Ability changes, several moves going that kind of thing) and are reasonably happy with it as it is so they vote no.

Then what's the purpose of having a poll with no time limit on it? It seem somewhat unfair in the fact that one could close the poll when someone got enough vote within a options he/she like. How is it prove anything?
Quoting this for truth. Every poll on this CAP should really have a time limit, other wise it honestly looks like the creators of the poll or staff here rig it so their side/choice can win. Not just saying this in a rude way, it's the logical, fair thing to do when making a "serious" poll and the voting is so close.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OK I don't have a lot of time on the internet here, so I'll be brief:

Regarding having more options in the poll, I laid out my process for everyone to see in the PR thread. I specifically asked if anyone thought there was a problem. Since no one said anything about the big/small change thing, I didn't include it; however it would be pretty easy to just add in an extra poll (if change gets selected) where big and small change are the only options. So if big/small change is what you're worried about, voting "yes" is the way to go.

I didn't set a time limit for two reasons. The first is that I didn't think that this poll would be this close, and the second is that I quite literally just moved into my apartment, and I do not have internet access there yet, so I was weary of setting a stop time on a poll at a time when I wouldn't be able to post telling people to stop. Obviously, though, me being able to stop the poll at any time I wish is a bit unfair. Therefore, the stop time will be 12:00 EST tonight. I'm going to PM doug/darkie to see if they can close the thread then if I don't check the votes myself. For now I would just like to ask everyone to not vote after that time.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)