CAP CAP Majors - Group Stage

shnowshner

You've Gotta Try
is a Pre-Contributor
not calling act yet but do note my ceaseless thirst for blood supplicates for the eventual return of smogon user Doomstadt and each passing day enflames the inclement wrath of my builder. for the goodwill of all participants in CAP majors it is imperative that my last remaining adversary quell the embers of impetuosity which have begot my audacious vitriol.

dex

Give my perception as a handle of weapon
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I´m calling act on Omicorio. Omi didn't show up on Sunday nor Tuesday despite giving him enough opportunities.
Calling act on Doomstadt. Missed our scheduled time on Sunday and hasn't responded to my attempt to reschedule. Proof on his wall.
not calling act yet but do note my ceaseless thirst for blood supplicates for the eventual return of smogon user Doomstadt and each passing day enflames the inclement wrath of my builder. for the goodwill of all participants in CAP majors it is imperative that my last remaining adversary quell the embers of impetuosity which have begot my audacious vitriol.
Week isn’t close to over, so these are not granted. Try to reschedule; if you can’t by Saturday, come back to me

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)