CAP 8 CAP 8 - Part 10b - Name Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sorry guys, I forgot to add one more name onto the poll: Sanglunaria's submission, which can be found added onto the first post. If you want to make any adjustments to the votes, please do so, and sorry to Sanglunaria again.
EDIT: ALSO ADDED INHELL13'S AND SC4RFCH0MP'S AS WELL

Fritz
Spiffy

It does get a little tiring seeing "volt/ohm/thunder" + "draco/dra/dragon reference" and "rai/ryu" stems, and these ones seem kind of unrelated to its actual form stem-wise but when spoken seem to capture the artwork well.

If your entry wasn't included, it was most likely because you've submitted more than one.
...My name wasn't included, and I only had one entry. O.o
In fact, I only had one post in the topic...

Anyway, I think I'll just vote for what I guess was my favorite of them, Nimbus.
Fits, it's catchy, blah...

Trimera - Obviously I am fond of my own.
Ohmigod - This got a chuckle out of me and looks nice I think :D.
Voltrio - A simple, yet, strong name I believe.
Terrorwatt - Has a nice ring to it :p.
Nimbus - Sweet and Simple.

Cirrebus
Raivern (My favourite of the lot)
Trimera

I didn't really like any other submissions as they seemed either too geek-speak, or were just overly complicated and long. I'd still be pleased if Nimbus won, but it's more fitting for a prevolution name IMO.

Nimbus
Raivern
Voltralisk
Stormbrass

I really don't want Teslacoatl to win, not because it's not a really clever word fusion? But because it's really upsetting to say, and besides this isn't a coatl. All the names that I am voting for are easy to say, easy to pronounce, and don't have any retardedly extraneous h's, which is something that happens way too much on these boards IMO. :3

Dragohm
Cyclohm
Draconduct
Frightning
Ohmigod

EDIT: Try to picture Rodger Parsons (the announcer guy from the animé) saying your favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)