CAP 5 CAP 5 - Part 8 (Art Poll 4)

Who's art should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is the final verdict? YDG has won the art poll? I don't really mind it that much because both of the drawings looked awesome.

Yes...this is the final verdict. Personally...I think it's best to not dwell in the past and look forwards into the future. It's does leave a bad taste in your mouth sure, but it will soon past in time.

I just fucking hope that this didn't occur also for the base stats poll, otherwise I'd be doubly disappointed.

EDIT: It didn't. I've just checked. Thank God you people decided to play fair in that poll.
That's slightly disappointing though. People care more about the art than the stats. CAP is a competitive project, and art has a very small effect on that, at least in comparison to Base Stats. I would have much preferred it if people had done this for the Stat Poll instead, just because that is more important and would show that people know and care about the purpose of the project.

I can't see why people would make that many alts to vote. I'm disappointed.
Anyway... congratulations, yDG. I wonder how this project will continue from now on.

congratulations YDG,i was really a fan of both artworks as you were both great but im disappointed with alll the fake votes,that's very immature anyways lets hope this dosn't happy again and cap voting remains clean.I cnat wait to see spriting process,YDG's desing is awsome lol

wait-YDG won because of cheating?
YDG won because people were making alts and voting for calad,looks like people were acting immature because they wanted their desire sprite to win im happy their banned.I feel bad for calds designed was pretty cool and it looke dliek he was about to win but retards decided to be dumb.anyways at least their both on cap art record

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
That's slightly disappointing though. People care more about the art than the stats. CAP is a competitive project, and art has a very small effect on that, at least in comparison to Base Stats.
Maybe its just that the people who care much more about the stats are not the sort of people who would want to, or think they can get away with, cheating in this way?

I would have much preferred it if people had done this for the Stat Poll instead, just because that is more important and would show that people know and care about the purpose of the project.
lol.. "I wish they cared enough to cheat in the important bit"
I do see what you meen though.

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Argh, what a disappointing ending. I'm really glad the cheaters got caught, thugh, even if that means my favorite entry lost.

YourDeadGrandad is the legitimate winner, but I can't help but feel sorry for Caladbolog and Skyshroud, who were given hope by a bunch of retards that thought cheating was an option. Rest assured, your art is still awesome, and I really hope to see you around in future CAP projects.

But anyway, YDG's design is also a great design, and actually my second favorite, so it's good to see it representing CAP5. Congratulations!
Quoted for truth.

Well, congrats YDG.

Disappointing (though maybe flattering to caladbolg~ >_>) that someone would do so much for something as small as art.

It kinda sucks that my suspicions ended up making my preferred artwork lose, but the poll has to be honest. =\

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
1.- Thank to everyone who voted for me. I really enjoyed this process, and I hope I will be in Cap 6 Poll.
2.- Congratulation YGD.
3.- Soon I will open a thread in Smogon with a lot of my creations. I'll see you there.

i had just spent 3 hours on a sprite for YDG's pokemon... and i accidentally saved it as a .jpg
let's just say there is a few holes in my wall.
i'll try again later.
congrats YDG.

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
meh, really shouldnt have been a 4th poll anyways. cant help thinking the voting ydg was just spite++

aw well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)