CAP 5 CAP 5 - Part 8 (Art Poll 2)

Who's art should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh I thought YDG's and Lofty's were the fastest looking pokemon. It all comes down to opinion really, including the dual type stuff, i mean special mono-rock is kinda difficult to come up with, the closest thing we have probably is like probopass who is part steel lol, or lunatone/solrock (yes solrock is physical but...) who are part psychic

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The reason that I am not arguing for yDG and against Cala is because both will make it to the next poll no matter what, so there is little point.

Meh I thought YDG's and Lofty's were the fastest looking pokemon. It all comes down to opinion really, including the dual type stuff, i mean special mono-rock is kinda difficult to come up with, the closest thing we have probably is like probopass who is part steel lol, or lunatone/solrock (yes solrock is physical but...) who are part psychic
...Geodude? Graveller? Golem?

They look more like rocks to me.

Oh and Onix...

you know, it would be really cool if we could use a masc/fem sprite.... it would definately be a diverse idea to have a completely different male and female pokemon of the same type and all that.
Go Cyzir and Caladbolg~ for masculine and feminine sprites to diversify this CAP project.

you know, it would be really cool if we could use a masc/fem sprite.... it would definately be a diverse idea to have a completely different male and female pokemon of the same type and all that.
Go Cyzir and Caladbolg~ for masculine and feminine sprites to diversify this CAP project.
Um... Nidoking and Nidoqueen? Hell, Tauros and Miltank?

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
We could, but it would have to be Revenankh like differences, or maybe Nidoking differences without the stat change. The big thing here is that the stats CANNOT CHANGE. I don't care what the spriters do with gender differences, but the stats are set in stone (pun intended).

I voted grandad, I couldn't decide between him and skyshroud X_X
we need a really creepy pokemon XD

Voted for Caladbong/Skyshroud, although yourDeadGrandad's sickle creature is just as good. I don't think that one can say whether something looks like a pokemon or not, considering that each official generation brings a bunch of guys that need getting used to (Wooper, Dunsparce, Wobuffet, Unown, Chimecho, Volbeat, Illumise, Drapion, etc.) In fact, whenever someone I know asks to try out the new pokemon game, they end up saying something about how weird the new pokemon are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)