CAP 5 CAP 5 - Part 8 (Art Poll 2)

Who's art should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Break the Mold-Click here to see the full post.
latinoheat said:
Name: Break the Mold

Description:
An OU viable pokemon that goes completely against the stereotypes of its typing.
Type: Rock

Offensive/Defensive Bias: Offensive 20-40
Physical/Special Bias: Special -20 and lower
Base Stat Rating: Very Good
Base Stats:90/60/65/120/70/130 Speed Last

K next poll. Pick one of 7 choices. The top three will move on, since cutting 7 down to 2 isn't really that fair.

The choices:

Regi DS
yourDeadGrandad
DougJustDoug
Caladbolg~/Skyshroud
Lofty
Wichu
CyzirVisheen

One day for this poll. I was going to post the art, but some of them were just huge. So I went half-way and gave you huge links instead.

First vote! DJD, has the best concept, creativity, and he did it all on his own. He has the best concept, imagination, skills as and artist, and is the Leader of the CaP Project! He deserves to win with his badass idea! :D

Choosing between the ones I voted for previously was hard, but I feel Dougs look and concept works really well for this pokemon.

Bull of Heaven

Disagreeing with anyone who doesn't think that Lofty's is the best.

CyzirVisheen! Gah, it was reaaaaaaally hard, but I like the Queen design the best. Lofty, Caladbolg, and yourDeadGrandad's designs were soooo close to getting picked, they're all really good, I'd like to see them all made into real Pokemon.

But it's still early in the poll, we'll just have to see, eh?

So far i'm the only one who voted for Wichu...

His idea is so cool. Let's hear it for a comeback!!!!!!

Dang, this has been the toughest art poll ever! I would have voted for all of them if I could have!

This is pretty tough. Between Cyzir, Calad~, and YDG I'm going to have to go with Calad~. I am pretty much splitting hairs and SUPER nitpicking to get there -- I wouldn't have minded seeing any of these as the winner.

I'm really suprised to see that zant or cactuarjoe didn't make it :(

To me Caladbolg~/Skyshroud would be the Pokemon I'd actually care to know about the most and play as. It just feels more Pokemon like to me than any of the other ones. Not to say the other ones aren't Pokemon like. I just feel this one oozing with a rock type berserker like background, and it just has more "soul" to it as a created monster.

I am also rooting a lot for Lofty though, I hope those two make it to the top.
Again, I mostly look at the "monster" potential in these creations, in my opinion at least.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
yourDeadGrandad is easily the best. Also the only one that looks like a poke.
Quick rant upcoming. What gives you the authority to say what does and doesn't look like a Pokemon? Hell, what gives any of us the authority? Is there a guide to making Pokemon? Because if you've read it, please, share it with the rest of us, because then we might be able to explain what GameFreak is thinking a bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)