CAP 5 CAP 5 - Part 7 (Stat Spread Poll 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Break the Mold-Click here to see the full post.
latinoheat said:
Name: Break the Mold

Description:
An OU viable pokemon that goes completely against the stereotypes of its typing.
Type: Rock

Offensive/Defensive Bias: Offensive 20-40
Physical/Special Bias: Special -20 and lower
Base Stat Rating: Very Good

The time is upon us. We have 10 spreads up for contention? Who will move on? Who will go home? What will our Pokemon's stat spread be? Why am I asking all these questions?

Anyways, this is going to be a standard, two day BOLD VOTE poll. If your vote is not BOLDED, it will not be counted. It must also be at the top of your post, not buried under a mountain of text.

Example said:
Spread One: Tennis
Spread Two: Ace

<reasoning>
In no particular order, here are your 10 chosen spreads:

X-Act
X-Act said:
X-Act needs to conform! So here I'm conforming.

The following is my truly final stat spread:

HP: 95
Atk: 50
Def: 50
SpA: 120
SpD: 95
Spe: 120
(BST 530)

Physical Sweepiness: 82 (Moderately Bad)
Physical Tankiness: 81 (Moderately Bad)
Special Sweepiness: 194 (Amazing)
Special Tankiness: 135 (Good)
Offense/Defense Balance: 20.1 (Bias to Offense)
Physical/Special Balance: -75.5 (Extreme Bias to Special)
Overall Rating: 406 (Very Good)

The point of this stat spread is to make a fast sweeper that is also quite bulky in Special Defense, going almost to the minimum allowed Offense/Defense Balance of 20. This allows it to beat Togekiss, whether it has max Special Defense or max Special Attack. In the former case, this Pokemon will, without a favourable nature, 2HKO Togekiss more often than not if it is equipped with a 90 base power Special Rock move, while in the latter case, Togekiss only manages a maximum of 76% damage using Aura Sphere even if our Pokemon does not invest any EVs in HP and/or SpD.

As I already mentioned, this stat spread assumes that this Pokemon is going to have a 90 Base Power Special Rock move, whether it being a newly-created move or a Technician'd Ancientpower. Because of this, I didn't give this Pokemon a Special Attack stat beyond 120. After all, Weavile does pretty well with the same base stat (for Attack) and having STABs of only 75 BP and 70 BP. Also, remember how Gengar used to do so well in ADV without having any Special STAB moves?

Regarding Speed, this Pokemon really does not need more than 120 base Speed. Consider all the common Pokemon that outspeed it: Weavile, Syclant, Jolteon, Crobat, Aerodactyl, Shaymin Sky Form, Ninjask and Deoxys-S. Among these, only Jolteon and Deoxys-S would dare switch into this new Pokemon, as all the others are weak to Rock. Jolteon can't do much back with this Pokemon possessing 95/95 special defensive prowess. About Deoxys-S, it's not exactly the bulkiest of switch-ins, for one thing, and anyway, you really shouldn't expect me to make the Speed stat more than 180 just to outspeed it...

About the Attack stat, it is quite low, since Rock-types are generally proficient in this stat and we are breaking the mold. 50 base Attack is like Rhyperior's 55 base SpA, to ensure that it is not allowed to do any serious damage using physical moves, just like Rhyperior can't use Thunderbolt, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Surf and Focus Blast effectively (yes, it learns all of them).

Finally, the 50 Def stat paired with 95 base HP, again low due to Rock types usually excelling in this stat, is this Pokemon's Achilles' heel. This Pokemon has 5 weaknesses, 4 of which are very common types. Having such a low Defense with these bad weaknesses allows us to give a good, or at least better, movepool for this Pokemon.

Hope you like it.
Icy Vegeta
Icy Vegeta said:

83 HP
50 Attack
55 Defense
125 Special Attack
88 Special Defense
140 Speed

Well, with this build I tried to make the Pokemon blistering fast, which is a complete opposite of it's typing. Along with having that speed, I found the other two important areas were Special Attack, and Special Defense. The special Defense may not look high but do not underestimate the power of a Sandstorm boost. Some stats to ponder with my provided spreads.

307, 122, 146, 377, 211, 379 Modest. 252 Spe, 252 S.Att (No Sandstorm)
307, 122, 146, 377, 316.5, 379 Modest. 252 Spe, 252 S.Att (Sandstorm in effect.)
307, 122, 146, 377, 211, 410 Timid. 252 Spe, 252 S.Att (No Sandstorm)

As you can see, this is quite bulky considering the low base special defense, so just ponder that a second. I was trying for a large Rock stereotype, and it's Speed ties with Electrode only.

This is my final submission.
Gothic Togekiss/Mr. Goodbar
Gothic_Togekiss said:
Decided to team up with Mr. Goodbar with this spread. I have faith that our spread will pull through to the end.

Special Attack: Having the same attack points as Weavile, and he does quite well with it I might add. It's relative high toward Rock type Pokemon, but considerable average when considered to other OU sweepers. Can leave some pretty big dents in some Pokemon. Now let assume* that CAP5 gets Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Earth Power, and Shadow Ball with Power Gem given on those moves there let's see how much damage it could do.

Power Gem
Code:
Life Orb'd Rockmon using Power Gem on a Standard Togekiss: [B]50% - 59.68%[/B]
2HKO with SS and/or SR up.

Lifed Orb'd Rockmon using Power Gem on 0/0 Gengar: [B]68.2% - 80.84%[/B]
Another 2HKO by Rockmon. Be warned that Gengar do carry Choice Scarf

Against Weavile: [B]126.69% - 150.18%[/B]
Killed that damn weasel. Got to worry about speed ties though.

Against 216/0 Bulkydos: [B]73.25% - 86.23%[/B]
87% chance of OHKO with SR up.

Against 120/0 Salamence: [B]98.61% - 116.9%[/B]
OHKO with SR up

Against 252/220 Calm Zapdos: [B]57.81% - 68.75%[/B]

Against 0/0 Infernape: [B]70.65% - 83.28%[/B]
Both Zapdos and Infernape are 2HKO regardless of SR

Ice Beam
Code:
Life Orb'd Rockmon using Ice Beam on 252/0 Celebi: [B]62.87% - 74.26%
[/B] Can't switch into it without losing alot of Hp in the process.

6/0 Dragonite: [B]117.28% - 138.89%[/B]
Sala and Nite are down for the count.
Shadow Ball
Code:
     Lifed Orb'd Rockmon using Shadow Ball on a 0/0 Gengar: [B]104.21% - 123.37%[/B]
Smother that damn shadow to death.

Against 20/0 Cresseila: [B]44.04% - 52.33%[/B]
I think we have someone who can stand up against it.

Against 252/0 Celebi: [B]52.97% - 62.87%[/B]
2HKO with Rock's up
Earth Power
Code:
Life Orb'd Earth Power to 252/0 T-tar faces: 59.9% - 70.79% ([B]40.1% - 47.52%[/B])
Pray you get a special defense drop upon switch in.

204/172 Calm Tentacruel: [B]69.32% - 81.82%[/B]
A wonderful 2HKO on the jellyfish.

Against 40/0 Heatran: [B]138.14% - 163.36%[/B]

Against 0/0 Infernape: [B]121.5% - 143.34%[/B]

Against 252/0 Jirachi: [B]59.9% - 70.79%[/B]
Thunderbolt
Code:
Against 160/0 Starmie: [B]97.01% - 114.29%[/B]
OHKO with SR up.

Against 124/0 Milotic: [B]58.01% - 68.51%[/B]
Easy 2HKO on the water fish.

Against 216/0 Bulkydos: [B]131.95% - 155.84%[/B]
Just in case people wanted to see what it could do to Dos with TB

Speed
: 130 in speed means that Syclant can no longer outspeed you in any such way, which is freaking great.

What does it outspeed?:
80 base speed Scarfers (Neutral natured)
Everyone below 130

What does it tie with?:
Aerodactly and the rest of the 130 crew.

What does outspeed it? This is here for the sake of countering it via speed:
Pokemon with 131+ base speed
Choice Scarfers with 264+ in speed
Fighting and Steel type priority moves.

[Special]Defense: Average defenses to counteract it's powerful special attack. It's physical defense isn't very high but it does allow it to survive weak neutral moves and not very effective moves from enemies. CAP5's special defense when under sand turned from 176 to 264. The extra boost in Special Defense combine with HP actually allow him to survive more stronger blows than it's defense.

Mr.Goodbar said:
Notable numbers concerning its defenses...
372 is the attack needed for a sure OHKO with EQ, no boosting item (the attack reached from adamant +attack base 120s)
312 is attack needed for a sure OHKO with seed bomb/waterfall (base 80 move), no boosting item but with stab/cb, 358 no stab with life orb (bulky gyarados can't reach this)

380 is the SpA needed for a sure OHKO with grass knot at maximum power, with LO, in sandstorm (azelf/infernape can't reach this)
321 is the SpA needed for a sure OHKO with surf, with LO and stab, in sandstorm (timid max SpA starmie cannot reach this)
Mr. Goodbar said:
Hmm Starmie max spatk life orb will ko ~58% of the time, though it seems most use leftovers. It takes surfs fairly well from bulky waters in SS, being left with at least 15% health including rocks, which is nice but not ridiculously good. If this thing turns out to be heavy, bold celebi's grass knot at max power will never ohko even with rocks up (though it'll have a small fraction of health left only :P). With 8 SpD EVs a choice specs togekiss's aura sphere will never ohko, sadly a standard NP togekiss will ohko with a boosted aura sphere. Metagross with max attack and lefties can OHK this with SR down every time, but earth power with LO would do a 72.5%-85.7% to a max HP/min SpD Metagross if it decided to pursuit instead.
Attack: Basically it's high enough for use in a gimmick Choice Band set, but otherwise not usable. I don't know what else to say about it since it's no going to be used much.

HP: A respectable 321 without EVs is something few Rock type Pokemon have. It helps cushion blows taken on the special side when Sandstorm is up. It probably would allow for some non-OHKOs on the physical side, but judging from all those physical monsters in OU not likely.

* Assume as in let's pretend it do have those moves.
SkarmBlissCounter
SkarmBlissCounter said:
This is now my finalised spread, my reasoning and my previous spread can be found here

It now conforms with the Very Good rating whilst still retaining most of the features in the initial spread.

65 HP
50 Atk
53 Def
120 SpA
90 SpD
112 Spe

490 BST

Fishin
Fishin said:
With the polls tilting towards Very Good instead of Excellent, I'll have to re-do mine a bit.

HP: 76
Atk: 74
Def: 43
SpA: 128
SpD: 88
Spe: 125

Offensive stats are toned down a bit, but it's still ahead of Azelf & co speedwise so it's got a lot of sweeping potential. Decent HP and Special Defense means that in a Sandstorm it can definitely afford to switch into some weaker special attacks, or potentially use a Calm Mind set. The attack isn't enough to really sweep with, but it's definitely enough to make Blissey think twice before switching in if this gets Focus Punch or Explosion. Defense is absolutely terrible, which limits it to switching in on only special attacks.

It does outspeed a lot of stuff, but it's also easily smacked around by priority moves. With 43 base defense and several priority weaknesses (most notably Bullet Punch, but also Aqua Jet and Mach Punch), holding Metagross or some other priority user means that it isn't unstoppable even if you don't have something that outspeeds it. The Special attack is a lot (enough to make Togekiss more than a little nervous), but it's still not getting through Blissey with special attacks anytime soon.

This is my finalized spread, btw.
(the BSR applet doesn't like OSX ;_;)
Deck Knight
Deck Knight said:
HP: 106
Atk: 70
Def: 49
SA: 115
SD: 83
Speed: 127
BST: 550

PSweep: 111, Rank 1: Above Average
PTank: 85, Rank -1: Below Average
SSweep: 186, Rank 6: Amazing
STank: 128, Rank 2, Moderately Good

ODB: 20.5 Bias to Offense
PSB: -50.9 Extreme Bias to Special.
Overall: 413, Very Good.

Summary: 106/70/49/115/83/127

Togekiss Aura Sphere:

Max SA Modest Vs. 0/0 Deck Spread: 67-80% damage.

Air Slash: 21-25%: 4-5HKO.

In Sandstorm: 45-53%. It can 2HKO if it hits at or near Maximum damage, but it is out of reliable 2HKO range.

Air Slash: 14-17% lol

So Togekiss with absolute maxed out power can only reliably 2HKO in Sandstorm with 0 investment on this pokemon's part. Lets see the "Blissey killing" Max HP version:

Same Togekiss in Sandstorm vs. 252/0: 38-45%: 3HKO.

Air Slash: 12-14%.

Now, Say this were to use Weather Ball Rock in Sandstorm Vs. 252/0 Togekiss:

252 SA Neutral: 72-85%.
w/ LO: 93-118%
w/Nature + LO: 103-121%.

The first is a OHKO with Stealth Rock down (Sandstorm is presupposed above, we're using Weather Ball).

With Life Orb, you fall just 1% short of a guaranteed KO, but are heavily into reliable KO range.

HP: This HP Stat results in 353, which is a Leftovers + 1 HP. If you want Lefties, you won't have to waste a single EV. Furthermore if you want to go defensive, you can reach 101 HP Subs and go tell Blissey to take a hike. If you max HP, you end up with 416, a straight Leftovers number.

Speed: Since it is Rock and offensive, I wanted something that could outspeed Dugtrio. Additionally because of Skymin's Speed, I felt it safe to bump up to 127, so that it also outspeeds Weavile, while keeping Aerodactyl as a check (revenge killer) to it.

Atk/Def: I decided to go with a decent amount of attack power in case you wanted to use an errant Stone Edge or some other physical attack. Most rocks either have insanely higher defense or similar stats, so this isn't particularly mold-breaking.

As as example of a surprise set you could run, max attack Choice Band Stone Edge on 148 HP/252 Def Bold Blissey (most defensive set) does 45-53%, enough damage, enough to 1HKO on a critical or 2HKO reliably in Sandstorm or with Stealth Rock down. Earthquake on the same set reliably OHKO's Resttalk Heatran, the most defensive Heatran set. The less defensively stacked sets are in reliable 2HKO (1HKO) range for the CB set.

SpD: 83 results in an exact 202 Stat, which jumps up to 303 in a Sandstorm. Not too bad I'd say.

SpA: 115 was what was left after I finished allocating my desired stats. It's a decent SA number but not too overpowered. However, it relies on either a new rock move or Weather Ball, since Power Gem is mediocre at best.

Overall: This spread combines Bulk, Mixed offensive options, Speed, and minimal EV waste in one comprehensive package that you can build to your style of play. Everything from straight special sweeping to Sandstorm special tanking to surprise physical assaults. It combines the best strengths of the Rock type on a frame designed for special sweeping, but capable of much, much more.

This is my final spread. A true work of art, if I do say so myself (no offense to the artists in the art thread.)
Leman
Leman said:
'm gonna submit a spread. :O

The Spread:
63/70/64/125/93/118

Defense:
63 HP, hits an even 330 when maxed out. It's sub par, but this thing is not made to take a hit. It can, however, take most specially based hits without dieing. (Provided they are not Surf, Energy Ball [and Grass Knot if this turns out to be heavy], Focus Blast/Aura Sphere, or Earth Power) For example, it can switch in and survive a Timid Choice Spec'd Gengar's Shadow Ball, even if Stealth Rocks is in play. (Skipping ahead, he can OHKO that same Gengar with a Choice Spec'd Tech'd Ancient Power, and/or an Expert Boost Psychic/Dark Pulse/Shadow Ball)

64 Def is the bare minimum that he can take. It and the Attack sort of embody the whole Low Atk/Def that a "Braking the Mold" Rock type will most definitely need. Basically the benchmark that I used was 0 Atk EV Modest Heatran's Explosion. At max damage, he's left at 3 HP. So basically that means he's a pretty good counter to choice'd variants of Heatran, as long as he watches out for Earth Power.

93 SDef seems high for a Rock, but again, thats what we need to "Break the Mold". I basically thought about this stat last, dumping the Stats needed to get to 540 BST. (Yes, I know BSt doesn't matter but I needed some sort of benchmark) 95 SDef though is acctually pretty good. Takes some powerful not SE hits, and in Sandstorm it can probably take at least one SE Special attack.

Offense:
70 Atk ensures a 3HKO on Blissey(0 HP/252 Def; Calm) with Close Combat (0 Atk EVs, Neutral Nature), and it has a chance of 2HKOing with a Life Orb. Stealth Rocks insure that 2HKO. Explosion almost always OHKO's with a Life Orb, and the same EV spread, if Stealth Rocks is down. A couple more EVs would be necessary to ensure the OHKO. Thats really all I wanted to be able to do with this number.

125 SAtk is the core offense of the set. It sits just 5 base points below Pokemon like Gengar, Heatran, Megnezone, and Latios (without Sould Dew).It has an ok chance of OHKOing Yache Garchomp with Ice Beam with a Life Orb, and with Stealth Rocks, Choice Specs Ice Beam is an insured OHKO. Not many Pokemon can boast that. I think this number is really good, to be able to but a huge dent into most teams.

118 Spd makes it so that it can outspeed Garchomp without a Speed boosting nature. I didn't want to go much higher than that, since I already gave it a high SAtk. Something like 131 Base speed would be just insane. This way its certainly revenge kill-able. The real worst part about the speed (I think) is the fact that Dugtrio can out-speed and OHKO. Then again, I didn't really want it to become Deoxys-S v.2.

Using X-Act's applet:
Physical Sweepiness: 111 Rank:1 Above Average
Physical Tankiness: 79 Rank: -2 Moderately Bad
Special Sweepiness: 203 Rank: 7 Amazing
Special Tankiness: 107 Rank: 0 Average
Offense/Defense Balance: 35.3 Large Bias to Offense
Physical/Special Balance: -50.0 Extreme Bias to Special
Overall Rating: 418 Very Good

That fits the ODB, PSB, and BSR that were given. :)

Well there's what I came up with. :D (Final Spread)
Frosty
Frosty said:
I guess it won't hurt to provide a spread myself, so here it is:

Yes, it is incredibly similar to X-act's spread, but I wanted something capable of at least tieing at speed with weavile, which is why I decided to finish a spread I had in mind earlier. But if you consider mine too similar to X-act's, then by all means choose his.

Anyway:

HP: I admit that we already have 2 rock pokes with 100 hp (t-tar and relicanth), but the average is around 70 or so, so I went with that. 100 is just enough to 101hp subs in case you want to go that route. There isn't much more to say here...I guess.

Atk: If it weren't for Blissey I would give it like...10 atk or so without looking back. BUT since it does exist, 60 it is. 60 is just enough to 2HKO Blissey with Head Smash or Focus Punch using minimum EV investment with SR support and a Life Orb. Sure, I can't assume that this will get Head Smash or Focus Punch, but it is good enough to have an idea of it's potential power.

Def: Low enough to compensate for the high HP. Max Attack Jolly Weavile has a pretty good shot at OHKOing this with an unboosted Brick Break, provided that you go first, of course.

SpAtk: Same Spatk as the likes of Roserade and Azelf, and we all know how dangerous those two can be. It is just enough to OHKO a switch-in Aerodactyl on Sandstorm with LO and a 90 BP rock attack (weather ball, hypothetical new move, adaptability power gem, technician ancient power, etc etc etc) and 2HKO Togekiss (without SR). Also, it OHKOes Weavile with Power Gem, so a battle between the two will be a quite fun coin flip <_<.

Spdef: I wanted something like Mismagius: Special sweeper, but able to take special hits well enough. Fun fact: Standard Togekiss can't 2HKO this poke with an unboosted Aura Sphere if you have sandstorm on the field. So if you really want a poke capable of facing togekiss, this may please you.

Speed: I didn't want this poke to be too easy to revenge kill, so I gave him enough speed to face properly two of the best revenge killers you will find: Dugtrio and Weavile.

And that is it.
Dekzeh
Dekzeh said:

HP: 105
Rock-types usually have a pretty low HP. The only rock types exactly at or a little over 100 base HP are Rhydon, Rhyperior, Tyranitar and Relicanth. The main point here is the ability to use 101HP substitutes allowing it to beat Blissey one-on-one with either Focus Punch or Calm Mind.

Atk: 65
Just enough to make decent use of Focus Punch (it has the same base atk as Gengar). With a few EVs invested, it can 2HKO bold Blissey.

Def: 60
Pretty low, but can take a neutral hit or two, especially if it invests enough EVs here. Makes a somewhat defensive set with Calm Mind viable, but clearly not optimal.

SpA: 115
I don't want a very high SpA since I think it should get SpA boosting moves (mostly like not Nasty Plot, but Calm Mind would be good).

SpD: 80
Decent SpD and good HP means it can switch on some hits like Heatran's Fire Blast or a defensive Zapdos Thunderbolt. Under sandstorm, it can be very sturdy on the special side.

Spe: 120
Outspeeds the 115 group (mainly for Starmie). Also forces Rockmon to always max speed or it can easily be Dugtrio bait.

TOTAL: 545

This spread I'm submitting is good mainly since it can be very versatile. It allows Rockmon to run a Substitute set with either Focus Punch or Calm Mind (assuming it gets any) or an all-out attacker with Life Orb + a SpA boosting move (or not!), it also allows you to run a +SDef nature and counter a few threats under sandstorm (Heatran, Togekiss), and huh, Specs Rockmon can be pretty deadly too! Scarf Rockmon can make a good revenge killer, etc.
Thydoom
Thydoom said:
100/41/40/130/86/119 (516 BST)

Identical to my last one, But With less Sp. Atk and Sp. Def. I hope I'm still on time...

Still, I'll Explain some more:

100hp: Allows it to make 101 Substitutes, And Take Hits Better.

41Atk: Low Attack, (Not that its gonna use it anyway)

40 Def: Really Low Defense, So it's Gonna Have to Kill Anything that Resembles a Physical Attacker

130 Sp.Atk: Reasonably High Special atk, and it looks like We can Give This guy Some Boosting move, Without Being broken.

119 Spe: About as fast as this can go without ever being able to Touch Bas 120's. Also, because Dugtrio can Revenge Kill This easily.

My Final Spread.
The first vote counts for two points, second for one. No flaming. No asking "WHY IM NOT HERE." You may begin.

Leman
Fishin

I'm first because it's my spread. :O
Fishin's is just the most similar to mine with Speed and Special Attack stats.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
1. Deck Knight
2. Fishin

Deck Knight is quite a dashing fellow, and Fishin also has some decent mixed capabilities.

Uggh. I hate this poll because it requirs alot of thought to choose and they're all so good. I guess Im gonna go with:

1. Leman
2. Fishin

even though I dont mind anyone else winning

1. Gothic Togekiss/Mr. GoodBar
2. Deck Knight

Both outspeed Dugtrio, while also outrunning, or tying Shaymin Sky Forme, and still keeping good other stats.

1: Fishin
2: Deck Knight

Second spread was a hard choice between Leman, Dekzeh, and Deck Knight. I liked the idea of a spread that's has slightly more options available, and Deck Knight's is very similar to Dekzeh's, but with slightly more speed/attack and less defense, which is a better trade-off IMO.

1. Icy Vegeta
2. Frosty

BOO TENNIS. You left out both the 170 speed and the 180 speed options. I want my ridiculously fast Rock Special Sweeper / Revenge Killer of Dragon Dancers. Icy Vegeta has the highest speed left, so he gets number one and Frosty gets number two because the other spreads suck (not really just in comparison to really high speed).

Icy Vegeta
X-Act
Edit: Forgot reasoning.
Icy Vegeta's because his was STRIKINGLY similar to mine.
X-Act because I like the bulk of his set.
Yea, I put two together.
I'm kind of annoyed that his spread came in so close to the end when I was working on my spread the entire time.
>_<

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
1: Frosty

Well, someone will have to vote for this one <_<;.

2: X-Act

Being able to not be 2HKOed (with no EV investment on spdef) by a Kiss Aura Sphere on SS is one of the things I wanted to achieve with my spread, and X-act is probably the only other spread that manages to do the same, I think. Also, it is good enough on the offensive department, in my opinion. Really, the only problem I have with it is the speed and it is a rather minor one.

1. Icy Vegeta
2. Gothic Togekiss

This thing needs to be faster or at least as fast as Aerodactyl, or I don't think we will successfully 'break the mold'. That being said, I like IV's more than GT's simply because it is weaker physically.

1. Icy Vegeta
2. Gothic Togekiss/Mr. Goodbar

Icy Vegeta's spread had some good speed, and a great one all around..
Gothic Togekiss/Mr. Goodbar because their explanation of the set just blew me away, very well thought out/done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)