CAP 5 CAP 5 - Part 2 (Primary Typing Poll 3)

What should the Primary type be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted Electric...
Although I wouldn't mind if Rock won, which it very well might.
A bulky Electric type would be pretty unorthodox, imo.

Electric. Not another Pokemon that gets raped by Togekiss please.
I would have thought that if this pokemon is going to break the mold and is a Rock type, then it may have high SDef, which with Sandstorm, means that the the best Toge can do is T-Wave it and may be scared of a Rock STAB :S

I decided to go fro electric, but meant Rock >.>

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I voted rock. I was hoping for steel but rocks better than electric.
A special attacking rock with good speed would smash togekiss

Then let's make it a Rock/Ghost, and give it Rest/Calm Mind, etc.
That's what I thought would be cool, also musing on the thought of technician + ancient power + ominous wind, or something weavile-esque (as a special sweeper) with power gem and shadow ball being its best offensive moves.

But I voted for electric, cuz bulky electric would be more awesome
EDIT: you know an electric ghost, or even an electric psychic or bug would likely counter togekiss too, and only a rock/ghost's typing would counter togekiss

Yeah if it was part ghost it would be beast, I wouldnt mind if electric was chosen either, because a bulky electric would be sweet especially if it had an ability like levitate.

Oh and if you guys read my post, I meant Electric/Dragon as a wall, which is actually pretty useful since it has a lot of resistances!

A levitating electric wall would be awesome.
BTW empoleon, this is a break the mold poke, why would it be just like electrivire?

And too many people are voting for rock. I know it's a "break the mold" pokemon, but still, it doesn't have to be THAT different. And how is a fast rock type more different than an electric wall?

A levitating electric wall would be awesome.
BTW empoleon, this is a break the mold poke, why would it be just like electrivire?

And too many people are voting for rock. I know it's a "break the mold" pokemon, but still, it doesn't have to be THAT different. And how is a fast rock type more different than an electric wall?
It's not, but there are fewer Rock-types in Standard than Electric-types. People who appreciate Rock's typing obviously would like to see a non-Tyranitar Rock-type in Standard. Aerodactyl is probably the next most likely to be seen, with everything else relegated to novelty or UU.

I would have thought that if this pokemon is going to break the mold and is a Rock type, then it may have high SDef, which with Sandstorm, means that the the best Toge can do is T-Wave it and may be scared of a Rock STAB :S

I decided to go fro electric, but meant Rock >.>
Aura Sphere!

Electric for me

Electric. I would be devistated to see it lose so closely two CAPs in a row.

EDIT: Regirock is also a OU-viable Rock type (its BL actually) and serves as not only a great Physical wall but a Mixed wall under a Sandstorm.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
It's not, but there are fewer Rock-types in Standard than Electric-types. People who appreciate Rock's typing obviously would like to see a non-Tyranitar Rock-type in Standard. Aerodactyl is probably the next most likely to be seen, with everything else relegated to novelty or UU.
Or BL (Regirock and Rhyperior, which are pretty interesting pokémon).

Well, voted Rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)