Gigantamax: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Foul Play
- Scary Face
- Light Screen
- Reflect

Zacian: Normal zacian set, I played around with imprison but I didn’t like it much. Does the usual big damage. Idk if make attack is overkill or not

Calyrex: I used sash for a while with willo wisp but I really like specs. I’m running grass knot and energy ball so I can ohko kyogre but still hit maxed mons.

landorus: Main max option of the team and also offers good intimidate supporter. I consider swords dance instead of protect with Lum berry but found that I wasn’t getting burned much.

regieleki: I don’t bring it to much but mostly for speed control and to help against yveltal. I have yet to click screech and considered volt switch but I prefer the support option.

Blastoise: secondary max option, don’t bring it much. Anti incin even though it can’t ohko max spe, astral barrage plus what ever the max move is called will kill incin. Eved to outspeed charizard at -1

grimsnarl: originally incin but I really needed more speed control. Don’t really have room for a tailwind mon and a defensive mom and this compresses the 2 roles really well.

I’m range between 1300s and low 1400s. One of my biggest struggles is into trick room, I want to run taunt but I don’t know where to fit it. I am very open to changes, especially if you recommend regi and blastoise should be replaced.

Last edited:
I like Electro Ball on Regieleki. I doubt you'll ever get much out of Screech.

I'm not sure I like the Blastoise, the attacks all are geared towards max and will hinder you if you cannot max.

Did you forget about Thunder Wave? I've never seen Scary Face Grimm, I think T-Wave is the way to go.

Is Psychic more relevant in VGC somehow? I don't think I've ever seen non-Psyshock Caly-S.

by the way....

252 SpA Transistor Regieleki Electro Ball (150 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Incineroar: 174-205 (86.1 - 101.4%)

Not saying you have Incin trouble, but it's common and goes to show the power.

Last edited:
I’ll try electro ball on regieleki. I use scary face on grim so I can hit ground toys also is 100% acc thunderwave is 90%. I personally like psychic for the extra power because nobody is running chansey/blissey but I still almost never click it. As for blastoise, this team really needs a max option instead of lando incase it has a bad match up because neither of my restiricteds ever max, and recomendations instead of blastoise?

Woah it is huh. Thought 85 cause of screech/metal sound. Lapras comes to mind as a maxing water but idk.

I never really find what people are weak to besides maybe weird stuff(like for you without a water maybe krookodile,) so it's hard to know what to recommend.

Maybe you have to watch out for Groudon? I've is your friend there

Last edited:
You can use Agility on Zacian Crowned for Speed Control against moves and abilities such as Tailwind, Max Airstream, Swift Swim, etc. It will Hit 440 Speed after an Agility.

Also Power Swap on Grimmsnarl can be used to Steal Attack and Special Attack Boosts and give them to a teammate if done successfully.

Blastoise can be Physical, It has Liquidation, Earthquake, Ice Punch, or use a Iron Defense + Body Press strategy with its 100 Base Defense like with Mew.

You can have Ally Switch on Calyrex-Shadow to trick someone attacking your ally with Normal or Fighting types. You must give up Choice Specs for this and have Focus Sash or Life Orb. Pollen Puff is useful if you want healing on your teammates, Will-O-Wisp can cripple Physical Attackers and Double the Power of Hex which its more powerful than Astral Barrage reduced power on doubles. you also need a teammate with Thunder Wave for more flexibility

Landorus-Therian can have Smack Down to remove Flying type and Levitate Immunity (and also Magnet Rise) or just go all out with Explosion after a Swords Dance and hold a Normal Gem for maximum Damage.

I ran physical Blastoise for something. What is it for again? I have NEVER seen Agillity Zacian. Idk that VGC helps it either. But what move would you give up for it? I guess on the plus side Grimm wouldn't need Scary Face.

If Spe control is very necessary then I'd put Icy WInd on Blastoise. It's low damage spread, but so is Electroweb on Leki. And Blizzard isn't reliable outside hail. Also, icy wind buffs elecro ball(let me know how my suggestion for electro goes, I find I often don't click it cause most mons are fast, but you lower Spe further w/ your team. There are more slow pokemon in vgc, I feel.) You could run rock tomb Landog, as far as I know.

Edit: something bulky could go over blastoise. Your only bulky evd Mon is Grimm

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)