Caffeine's Challenge Cup Chaos #2

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Unapproved, unapprovable, unnga bunga
I'M BAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Following the critically exclaimed April Fools joke I did for 2022, I'm back with everybody's 2nd least favourite format (I'm looking at you console games, fix your fucking timer, the relentless ticking of your clock hands feel like two real hands strangling me until I turn deep aubergine). Hey at least cc1v1 is a quick way to pass the time while you stall out your 3v3 metronome match while praying to your deity of choice that... that uuuh... we at word count? I think we're at word count now.

Free The Rickroll ThreadFree The Rickroll ThreadFree The Rickroll ThreadFree The Rickroll Thread

Hello Phoopes. Only you can see this message. To anyone else, this thread looks like the actual sequel to that crap idea I had in 2022. Look at them, they're having so much fun. They post "in" and expect to enjoy another whimsical tournament of complete chance, another chance to witness just how underhanded and childish some people can be to win nothing. But we're adults here Phoopes, so let's get down to business. At 5:36pm you committed an act more horrible than killing a man, and that's murdering a thread. We the smogoffians were devastated to find out that our favourite topical joke from 2007 had been deemed "too stale" by you, someone who adorns the profile picture of a Pokémon that hasn't changed since 2005. Well I have had enough.

I will be going on CC1v1 Shenanigans strike. When the people of this thread expecting to play a tournament find out that I'm not hosting it, it will be down to you to explain what's going on. There is of course an easier option, give into our demands and free the rickroll thread. You know the rules, and so do I.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)