not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

I’ve always said that I’d be a good cult leader, but an even better cult follower
i use to like podcasts about this and like ya know true crime, serial killers etc a lot, (can tell im tryna turn a corner cus my brain is often like "how about not negative?" recently)

but me and my girl use to listen to a lot of podcasts (she loved last podcast on the left back in the day - got me into it and thus all that)
i use to joke to her and my friends "if i was ever a cult leader our colors would be baby blue & pink and our logo would be Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life when they asked why I said "Why not? I'm a cult leader" (obv teasing how dumb some of all that stuff plays out lol)

Anyone else here unable to be playfully mean

People often take jabs at me and I am secure enough to take em no problem, but when I try to counter them it usually goes south

Got a girl to cry once (who was almost 10 years older than me mind you) because I made a comment on her eating behavior after she made a jab at me for being lazy. Called a coworker a fat past his prime frat boy and he said he would've killed me if we weren't at work (whilst quivering and having reddened, wet eyes), don't even know what he said before that

Idk I am able to deal with anyone's jabs but no one's able to deal with my hooks. Kinda sad honestly, I feel like a big pitbull wanting to play with a scared cat

MAMP

MAMP!

People often take jabs at me and I am secure enough to take em no problem, but when I try to counter them it usually goes south

Got a girl to cry once (who was almost 10 years older than me mind you) because I made a comment on her eating behavior after she made a jab at me for being lazy. Called a coworker a fat past his prime frat boy and he said he would've killed me if we weren't at work (whilst quivering and having reddened, wet eyes), don't even know what he said before that

Idk I am able to deal with anyone's jabs but no one's able to deal with my hooks. Kinda sad honestly, I feel like a big pitbull wanting to play with a scared cat
man this sounds an awful lot like people are trying to banter with you and you're just attacking them

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon

Gonna agree with MAMP here. This is awful banter. There's banter and there's being an asshole. The asshole line can be hard to find sometimes especially if you're just starting to become friends with someone. What you've described is would be defined as "low blows". When a you're friends with someone and they say something that's crossing that asshole line it's acceptable to say "low blow dude" because you've established what is okay and what isn't. What you've described could be considered a low blow depending on the person your friends with. If you arent friends with these people and are just acquaintances then you're definitely the asshole here.

Look I ain't even gonna deny it. People are taking jabs at me and I go full on hooks and low blows. That's kinda my issue with it all, I can't keep myself in boundaries when I try to banter. It's why I just avoid it

do you ever wonder why some people have decided to settle the worst places on the world

Japan has earthquakes every 5 minutes and a shitton of volcanos and tsunamis but people were like you know what? I'll go there and call it home
The USA has desserts and extremely hot, climate regions, whilst also having freezing cold places and constant storms that can sweep buildings but people still said I'll go there and just live in this place
Oh there's the driest places on earth with barely any food and even less water? Where dunes are so big and numerous that some missteps could kill you? Yeah we'll live there and we'll call ourselves Bedouin

Indomitable human spirit or jackassery, I cannot decides which it is

do you ever wonder why some people have decided to settle the worst places on the world

Japan has earthquakes every 5 minutes and a shitton of volcanos and tsunamis but people were like you know what? I'll go there and call it home
The USA has desserts and extremely hot, climate regions, whilst also having freezing cold places and constant storms that can sweep buildings but people still said I'll go there and just live in this place
Oh there's the driest places on earth with barely any food and even less water? Where dunes are so big and numerous that some missteps could kill you? Yeah we'll live there and we'll call ourselves Bedouin

Indomitable human spirit or jackassery, I cannot decides which it is
at least death valley real estate is affordable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)