not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

You know this feeling when you have an important job interview and the entire infrastructure of your city breaks down on your way there

The trams don't drive, the subway doesn't drive, water pipes have exploded and everything's stuffed with traffic?

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
i only really ever post here when extremely intoxicated. need to work on my posting consistency overall ngl...

to that end, anyone wanna go halfsies on some edibles? my wife's dealer would've been burned at the stake for witchcraft in ages past for making shit this depravedly strong

I talked with a guy in the gym today who was 207cm tall. I had to really put my head back into my neck to talk with him. I suppose that's how most people feel when they talk with me. Kinda uncomfortable ngl

Whilst we are on the topic of height

God I fucking love tall girls. Like I am not gonna not date a girl because she's short or something but I always wanted a girlfriend who's 190cm+. I would go on a double date with her with some couple we are friends with and we would bully them the whole evening and like, what are they gonna do. We are both bigger than them

That's like, my dream date

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor

God I fucking love tall girls. Like I am not gonna not date a girl because she's short or something but I always wanted a girlfriend who's 190cm+. I would go on a double date with her with some couple we are friends with and we would bully them the whole evening and like, what are they gonna do. We are both bigger than them

a friend told me about a coworker who was friends with a guy that moved to japan to find a “giantess” wife. weird location choice imo but somehow he found a like 6’3” woman, married her, and is now logically the most satisfied man on earth

you know how sometimes, a single sentence can change your viewpoint on a piece of media completely

I just read how Nick from Great Gatsby was possibly gay, gotta say, damn, that makes sense
And recently, I read how Prisoners is about the war on terrorism, which made me want to rewatch Prisoners but I never felt confident enough to return to it

Random funny story about my girl been together (albeit on/off) for 12 years - she was convinced for the longest she was 5'10 (a lil shorter than her mom) - literally tried telling me i hit a growth spurt after i got my license and i'm actually like 6'3 or something ---- I ain't lmaooo

Years later she finally admits "Mom found out she was 5'8 I'm 5'6" and I was like 1) Duh I knew that I'm 6' and you a good bit shorter and 2) How in the hell your Mom not know? She wear heels to every license photo and doctor visit?"

:totodiLUL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)