BW Sux

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
FROAKIE HOLY BALLS CAT THIS IS AMAZING PLEASE DON'T INFRACT THIS POST JUST DELETE IT IF THIS ISN'T OKAY.

Well, LC is going to change.
I hope.

Edit: I can't fucking tell which legendary is X and which legendary is Y...

Froakie looks more like a cloud-like Frog, I guess he'll evolve into water-flying or something like that. Fennekin looks like... Vulpix, but with a certain Evee touch. Chespin is GOSH-Tier, by other hand.

I swear Chespinn seems like a chestnut + something random. The pointy things on its head seem to suggest that.

If that's the case, let's hope that it's a grass/steel final evo :DD

Edit: I can't fucking tell which legendary is X and which legendary is Y...
The birdthing is "Y". Notice how the wings and tail create an Y-shape when it rises into the air.

The reindeer (which is majestic as fuck btw) is probably the X one. Look at its legs. They're very thin; if that thing jumped up and spread them out it'd look like an X while jumping over you.

let's hope that it's a grass/steel final evo :DD
Grass/Steel. The only way I think it will get a Steel typing is with Metal Coat or something along that line. But I wanted this gen to finally feature the Dark/Fighting/Psychic combo as starters. Oh well maybe GenVII

(Watches as Chespinn evolves into some weird sea lion unicorn thing)

EDIT: I'm also concerned about how the battle simulators will work, with the new games being 3D. Will the programmers have to make custom, BW style sprites for the new Pokemon?

Fennekin will rape yo' ass, Froakie. But seriously, this is gonna be really good, but gotta buy a 3DS naw :(

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I'm sorry, what?
Piplup, further proof of water starters being the best.

So just some random things to notice in the trailer.
-Rollerblades (over bikes?)
-The 3D battles creating difficulties for simulators
-In-game looking like The Sims
-Region possibly be based off of Europe
-A huge increase in 3DS sales
-Nintendo president pulling a fun troll

I can't wait to see what happens to the OU tier when all of the Pokemon are announced . Do I smell a Volcorano drop to UU if they're more Rock types this gen or Jellicent drop if more grass. Who knows what new threats will come.

I have a feeling rollerblades might just be a substitute for running shoes.
Also, I'm pretty sure Showdown's battles could suffice when we're talking about 3D battles.

Hold up. Its been 3 years since gen 5 started. That's it. I expected a Kanto and Hoenn remake before this. I guess Nintendo pressured them into releasing a 3ds only game. I guess it also means I'm getting a 3ds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)