Bug Reports v4 -- POST BUGS HERE https://www.smogon.com/forums/ps-bug-report-form/

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how it happened or what I did. But while I am in battles I can't see what moves and items my pokemon have and what moves the opposing mon used previously I tried restarting and opening showdown in a new tab but to no awail.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
Greninja with Battle Bond is currently listed as illegal under gen 9 formats, due to Greninja-Ash not existing.
1686920498809.png

However the ability works entirely differently in gen 9 (and is coded correctly to my knowledge), but seems to still associate the Battle Bond ability to the Ash-Greninja form which is no longer possible.
Verified with Mechanic Research and Battle Bond Greninja is indeed transferable.

This is a fairly important legality bug, and would love if we could get an update on this.

Ladder Troubleshoot Gen 9 OU, when i type /rank it says i have something around ~1362 elo gen9 OU, but i just won a battle and my elo goes up from 1146 to 1169. Already asked inside help's room but they couldn't help and suggested me to report here

1686953224099.png

1686953285651.png

I don't know how it happened or what I did. But while I am in battles I can't see what moves and items my pokemon have and what moves the opposing mon used previously I tried restarting and opening showdown in a new tab but to no awail.
You're using a browser extension/addon that affects tooltips, so the cause of the error is likely to be found there. You can try disabling all extensions to see if the problem persists.

You're using a browser extension/addon that affects tooltips, so the cause of the error is likely to be found there. You can try disabling all extensions to see if the problem persists.
I tried doing that and nothing changed besides I am using the randbats extension for months with no problems

Definitely battle bond (should've done a !showteam, my bad), but I also confirmed with the setodds command:

Generated 700 sets for Greninja in [Gen 9] Random Doubles Battle:
Approximately 100% (700 sets) had the ability Battle Bond.

I was playing on showdown and i cannot see anything about my moves, only thing i see is 1/1 pp and ??? Type. What can i do?

but im talking about berserk not being activated. Not braviary.
Yeah, if a move has its secondary effect canceled by Sheer Force, it also cancels a lot of other effects that shouldn't intuitively be canceled but are anyway, most famously Life Orb recoil.

Lionyx

メラミ
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
I was playing on showdown and i cannot see anything about my moves, only thing i see is 1/1 pp and ??? Type. What can i do?
We are going to have a hard time investigating or replicating your issue if this is as much information as you're going to give us. Refer to the OP for instructions on what sort of informations the developpers are after. If you're still experiencing this issue, please provide a screenshot and say where you're experiencing it from (browser version and if so which, or downloadable app).

Mex

The last ace in a lost hand
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
but im talking about berserk not being activated. Not braviary.
Sheer Force negates a bunch of weird effects because of their activation being considered an added effect of the move used. Berserks activation happens to be one, another would be the activation of Emergency Exit

We are going to have a hard time investigating or replicating your issue if this is as much information as you're going to give us. Refer to the OP for instructions on what sort of informations the developpers are after. If you're still experiencing this issue, please provide a screenshot and say where you're experiencing it from (browser version and if so which, or downloadable app).
I provide here some screen shots of the problem
E4D25521-02C9-430B-AC81-2F792780B9BD.png
C7FE89E9-BD4A-42C5-92D4-B028B0C2194A.png
8024DD11-DD4F-463F-A5E4-78174DC24F9B.png
C52F77A9-439E-46DE-A14A-14A1BD83A5B0.png
C7FE89E9-BD4A-42C5-92D4-B028B0C2194A.png
8024DD11-DD4F-463F-A5E4-78174DC24F9B.png
C52F77A9-439E-46DE-A14A-14A1BD83A5B0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m using Safari as a browser by My mobile, this problem doesn’t happen when i use My computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)