Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wings of Night

I COULD BE BANNED!
shouldn't battle bond greninja be always male? You can't use Ash-Greninja with a female gender but apparently u just have to use regular greninja with battle bond and female in the teambuilder and it works.

Ren

fuck it if i cant have him
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So I tried to validate this set in teambuilder just to ensure that I was right in saying that the combination of Comatose and Sleep Talk were banned...
Rayquaza-Mega
Ability: Comatose
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sleep Talk

I can't complain that teambuilder doesn't get the message across, but this seems a little much.

Same thing happens if I add another move or use a different Pokemon.

Not exactly a pressing issue but I thought I'd bring it up regardless.

So I tried to validate this set in teambuilder just to ensure that I was right in saying that the combination of Comatose and Sleep Talk were banned...
Rayquaza-Mega
Ability: Comatose
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sleep Talk

I can't complain that teambuilder doesn't get the message across, but this seems a little much.

Same thing happens if I add another move or use a different Pokemon.

Not exactly a pressing issue but I thought I'd bring it up regardless.
Well, players need to understand it's not a valid combination :P

Oftentimes when someone is banned, the option to view their hidden messages doesn't appear for me until I refresh. It seems to only happen when someone is banned without them having left the room already themselves. I'm using Chrome on a PC if that makes any difference.

Few things I've noticed (just as a heads up, I'm using the Android Showdown Client on a Galaxy S6):

1) The app will not let me select "Brave Bird" when I try to use it with Skarmory. It just says "Bug Captured"

2) When I try to use Oranguru's Intruct on my Incineroar inside of a Trick Room, it says that it is an invalid target. I'm guessing it's because after Trick Room, Oranguru would move before Incineroar. However, does Instruct not repeat the move if it was not used immediately before Instruct, as opposed to the turn before Instruct?

3) I tried to use Comfey's Floral Healing on my Palossand on the same turn I switch it in. Can I not target the current Mon on the field, and then switch him out, therefore healing the new pokemon on the field?

Also, after cases #2 and #3, the app freezes, and will not let me select any other moves or pokemon. It just states "Invalid Target" after both, and then that's it.

Comfey's Triage ability didn't give priority to the move Draining Kiss when I tried using it on a Darkrai. Draining Kiss is supposed to gain priority

I'm assuming this is just a minor oversight, but when Mega Garchomp is typed in teambuilder, it shows as banned despite being legal. I assume this is due to the "Ou by technicality" status but it is misleading to players who want to use it.

Proof

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Regarding Z-Status moves and Disable.
Probably a minor inconsistency with in-game, but an inconsistency nonetheless.

On Pokemon Showdown: When using Disable on a Pokemon after they've used a Z-Status move (like Z-Toxic), the status move becomes disabled.
PS! demonstration: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-565196549

In-Game: When using disabe on a Pokemon after they've used a Z-Status move (like Z-Toxic), Disable fails.
Battle Video evidence: P5ZW-WWWW-WWW6-L8FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)