Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had this bug once before, a few months ago. In a random battle I was given a venusaur with only 3 moves. Here's the screenshot:

Pokemonshowdown bugreport

Well well well,
I play on PS since a few days and I noticed that if I search for an OU-match(dunno if tier matters I only play OU) - and I click in the few seconds between the que and the actual battle, on an inactive window I somehow end up in 2 battles! (while most of the time only 1 of em has backgroundmusic)
this happened to me about 4 or 5 times.
Btw I come from germany, so it maybe has something to do with my ping?
However ty for reading & pls bare with me if I made any major mistakes! ;D

I've just had a Rapid Spin that hit the enemy, did damage, but didn't blow away the Stealth Rock. The recoil damage from the enemy's Rough Skin killed my Rapid Spinner, but that shouldn't matter as long as the move hits, right?

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-17501281
Turn 6
Redemption is confused!
Redemption used Earthquake!
It's super effective! The foe's Tentacruel lost 87.4% of its health!
The foe's Tentacruel used Rapid Spin!
Redemption lost 3.1% of its health!

The foe's Tentacruel is hurt by Redemption's Rough Skin!
The foe's Tentacruel fainted!
JimTuckins sent out Crobat!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Crobat!

teambuilder search(pokemons, items, moves, abilities) is messed up (and lobby chat is 'centralized', and bigger)

idk what caused it but it seems to be happening for me only

edit: battle is fucked up too:

first image is after turn 1, second is about 5 turns in, i can't scroll down to see the battle log either. Every turn, the lines appear at the top of the 'log' as the turn progresses, but they disappear after the turn ends

edit: refreshing twice fixed it

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There appears to be a bug where occasionally the damage you take will be 0 according to the log and the hp bar doesn't go down, although you still take damage. This bug only affects the person controlling the pokemon taking damage

if I wasn't clear I basically mean that it will say 'X lost 0.0% of its health' in the log

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It appears mold breaker lets you swap plates from multitype arceus, which I discovered while playing hackmons.

Also, I've heard transform turns a pokemon into the opposing type of arceus, not into normal type arceus, like it should without a plate: imposter pokemon with a plate switching into arceus probably don't function correctly either if this is the case.

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/gen4oubeta-17905265

Turns 5-6. Gen 4 match, Rotom-A uses Trick and receives a Choice Scarf but is free to use Hydro Pump on the next turn. I'm not 100% sure if this is an incorrect mechanic in Gen 4 so I figured I'd post. It seems wrong based on Trick's page though:

For example, if Choice Scarf Jirachi is facing Choice Scarf Bronzong, and Jirachi uses Trick while Bronzong uses Stealth Rock, Jirachi will be stuck using Trick the next turn

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
Don't know if this is intentional, but when a poke becomes drowsy because of yawn while another sleeping mon activates the sleep clause, the drowsy mention under the health bar will stay as long as the poke hasn't switched out.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Also, I've heard transform turns a pokemon into the opposing type of arceus, not into normal type arceus, like it should without a plate: imposter pokemon with a plate switching into arceus probably don't function correctly either if this is the case.
This is a correct mechanic - Transform (and by extension Imposter) copies type regardless of held item.

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
upokecenter said:
User's Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, and Attack stats; gender; types; moves; weight; Ability; and stat stages become those of the target (even if those values are the same). (User is considered to have transformed. Species is not copied.)
from the source of PS's mechanics, human-readable game rips. the pokemon turns into "arceus" and copies the type, but not judgement type (because no plate) or species, a change from 4th => 5th gen.

Sub a problem

Hi all, I've quickly read the topic and I think that I've found 2 bugs.
I'm currently using the annoying sub-gliscor (Sub/Protect/Toxic/EQ) therefore I'm used to making lot substitute. I've noticed 2 problems with this move:
-sometimes or always (idk) when I've a sub and I take a move dealing 25% or so, even if this move breaks my sub, it still appear on the screen, so I don't know if I'm still under sub
-always (but i'm not sure) when i'm already under sub and I substitute I take damages such if i haven't sub.
Turn 18

Lyconide for speed: kom t for boud
André-Pierre Gigna used Substitute!
André-Pierre Gigna already has a substitute!
The foe's Dragonite snapped out of confusion!
The foe's Dragonite used Outrage!
André-Pierre Gigna lost 70.9–76.9% of its health!
The sandstorm rages.
The foe's Dragonite is buffeted by the sandstorm!
André-Pierre Gigna restored HP using its Poison Heal!

I hope that you've understood my so bad english, please check that bug. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)