Not A Bug Bug Report - OM

What type of bug are you reporting? OM

What is the bug?
In the game mode Fortemons, while using Iron Boulder with Sacred Sword in item slot to ignore stat changes, Mighty Cleave would not bypass Protect or Burning Bulwark on multiple Instances. I have not had this happen in other game modes.

Are you able to replicate it? If so, how?
Anytime other mon uses protect or type of protect move, Iron Boulder will not bypass it with Mighty Cleave if sacred sword is used as item slot, unknown if it is the Move being in Item slot or specifically Sacred Sword that affects it.

Karthik

time heals all
is a Programmeris a Battle Simulator Moderator
This happens because Sacred Sword has the flag that makes it get blocked by Protect moves, which is then inherited by Mighty Cleave. I am unfamiliar with the format so I don't know if this behavior is intended or not.

This happens because Sacred Sword has the flag that makes it get blocked by Protect moves, which is then inherited by Mighty Cleave. I am unfamiliar with the format so I don't know if this behavior is intended or not.
Thank you, it seems the game mode mode has more than just primary secondary affects added to the other moves so mighty cleave wont work if item in slot is a move affected by protect, this one is not a bug.

HiZo

我が為に苦しめ。我が為に狂い泣け。我が為に死ね。
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
this behavior is intended. Flags from forte’d move get passed to every possible move that gets the forte’d effect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)