Done Bug Report - 5 game limit when not in 5 games

What type of bug are you reporting? Client

What is the bug?
The battles won't close if I disconnect, they reapear and I can't launch any new one.

Are you able to replicate it? If so, how?
Yea i can disconnect and All battles Will be there again

What type of bug are you reporting? Unsure

What is the bug?
I can't join online tours because it's saying that I was already join max battles even though I twas all completed I can't join new tour please remove the bug please

In my screen it is displaying all my completed battle saying and can't join new tour due to high load helpe

BT89

go on, take everything
is a Pre-Contributor
What type of bug are you reporting? Chat

What is the bug?
whenever i log on to PS!, battles i did previously that already ended pop up.

no

What is the bug?
For some reason, every time I log onto the website, two random games that I've played and already finished will pop up no matter what I do to try and get rid of them.

The games pop up whenever I log onto the site with my account, so I can just refresh the page and it'll bring me to the games. You can see how often I've left and rejoined because of me being brought to them.

What is the bug?
For some reason, every time I log onto the website, two random games that I've played and already finished will pop up no matter what I do to try and get rid of them.

The games pop up whenever I log onto the site with my account, so I can just refresh the page and it'll bring me to the games. You can see how often I've left and rejoined because of me being brought to them.
This has been happening to me too today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)