Tournament BSS World Cup - FINALS (Won by Team Asia)

Railgun

formerly luisin
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host

logo by Swiffix
co-hosts: Aqua Jet, Aldrich

Rules | Spreadsheet | Replays | Schedule
Welcome to the first BSS World Cup!
All battles MUST be played either on Pokémon Showdown!.
Players may not change their teams during the set.
To prevent cheating, players are required to open all 3 games with the same team prior to playing their first game.

vs

Europe (1) vs (5) Asia
REGULATION C: Leru vs sioajinopan
REGULATION C: tlenit vs EETH
REGULATION C: MichaelderBeste2 vs Kiby
REGULATION C: Medeia vs backmareep
REGULATION C: Pearl vs Shuifeng59
REGULATION C: Irene-2002 vs Xerneas9050
REGULATION C: Solerme vs Ahsung
REGULATION C: A Crayfish vs Pee

Deadline: Sunday May 28 at 8:59 PM GMT-7

Last edited:

Fluore

Kitsch
is a Tiering Contributor
Well this one was a very long ride, but it was definitely worth it. Very glad to win my first team tournament as a manager and funnily enough it's the first team tour on smogon where I finished positive and undefeated! Anyways I'm not the best at writing these so I'll just write some quick shoutouts lol

Thick Fat Azumarill zaaya I have definitely learned a lot from you guys and I don't think I would've still been playing bss if it wasn't for you guys. Thanks for drafting me in bspls and helping me develop as a player (even though I was ass)

Ahsung backmareep EETH kame923 Kiby KorsP marilli Pee Shuifeng59 sioajinopan Xerneas9050
these guys are amazing, every one of us managed to get at least one win in the tour and they all contributed to this big win
especially Kiby thanks for bringing in all these great players, we also broke your runner-up curse :P

obviously obligatory shoutouts to absolcord, pampucord and many other friends I have made on this site, wouldn't be playing this game if it wasn't for you guys
1685250863831.png
1685250943925.png

and of course, last but not least, luisin Aldrich Aqua Jet thanks for hosting!

Overall I think this tour helped develop the tier in smogon and hopefully we can expect some new faces in the upcoming BSPL as well.
Thanks to everyone and we will be back next year so see you then! :totodiLUL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)