Announcements BP's Official People's Moderator 2024 Campaign Thread

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon

Picsart_23-12-11_17-37-18-629.jpg

Empowering the Poster: United We Post

My fellow people of Smogoff

Thank you for joining me today as we continue on our journey tirelessly searching for the ever-elusive poster's paradise. The allure of such a paradise has captured the minds of prominent and obscure posters alike. It has helped Smogoff grow and progress past the dark days of posters gambling away their hard-earned reacts. This has lifted the react economy into a place where the everyday poster can thrive even in the most mediocre of threads. We've accomplished all of these things through our indomitable posting spirit. But, my friends, one must remember that as we continue on this quest the paradise we seek is not just about the destination. It is about the journey we take to get there.

Our pursuit of this fabled poster's paradise has left us blind to what we should be striving for. As posters, our destiny is our own to control. Instead of searching for this fabled posting paradise, we can create our own. A paradise where posters are united as a single posting front. Where shitposting, reacts, and effort posts can be enjoyed by all. This is the true poster's paradise and with your help, we can create such a place.

In closing, may our pursuit of the poster's paradise guide us toward a subforum filled with like, love, and wows. For these reasons, I am once again announcing my bid to obtain the prestigious and most honorable position of people's moderator.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I'VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT

1702946966962.png

Total Clefairy is a bitch-ass motherfucker, she pissed on my fucking badge. That's right, she took her 2007-fuckin' impact font out and she pissed on my fucking badge, and she said her "post" was "THIS BIG", and I said "that's disgusting", so I'm making a callout post on my smogon.com: BIG ASHLEY, you've got like one posting point. You're as bad as a trou poster except WAY less funny, and guess what? Here's what my post looks like:

1702947511513.png

All gags, no filler, no impact font memes, look at that, it's got 10 Likes and a Wow.

She fucked my badge, so guess what, I'm gonna fuck this subforum. That's right, this is what you get: MY SUPER LASER POST!!!

Except I'm not gonna post on the subforum, I'm gonna go higher:

1702948096458.png

I'M POSTING ON THE MOON! How do you like that, phoopes?! I POSTED ON THE MOON YOU IDIOT!

You have 23 hours before the posting points hit the fucking subforum, now vote me for people's moderator, before I post on you too!

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
I would like to remind all posters that elections take time. The Smogoff election staff works extremely hard to ensure a fair and successful election devoid of threats that may call unto question the elections legitimacy. For this reason mail in ballots are banned and poster ID is required. Please excercise patience while the election staff ensures that a successful and proper election can take place.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
I would like to remind all posters that elections take time. The Smogoff election staff works extremely hard to ensure a fair and successful election devoid of threats that may call unto question the elections legitimacy. For this reason mail in ballots are banned and poster ID is required. Please excercise patience while the election staff ensures that a successful and proper election can take place.
can i vote by post?

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
okay who wants to tell me why I got a phone call last night asking if I was registered to vote in New Jersey when I've never left the american midwest my entire life???????

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
okay who wants to tell me why I got a phone call last night asking if I was registered to vote in New Jersey when I've never left the american midwest my entire life???????
i get fuckloads of register to vote ads & i've never set foot in your accursed realm!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)