Tournament BLT III: Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching this video gave me straight cancer!!!

Also just saying, getting "matchup'd" in BLT or other multiweek tours can a lot of times be your fault since you bring the same style of team that gets beat by a certain teambuild, the reason my team had such a good matchup vs. Dom is because I brought a team that had a good matchup vs. the types of teams Dom normally brings. I just want to put this out there for anyone who wants to complain about "matchup", as you know how your opponent will play.
there's a difference between bringing a team w/ a good mu & one that is a straightforward cteam
idk why u would ever use sd poisonceus as a xern check otherwise
but w/e u know, glad u picked up on the fact i like to use offense b/c stall is just shitty as fuck, and just so you know that isn't the sort of team i like to use because i don't like using geoxern much at all

Lost against a player without any word, sneaky and vicious, I thought that this tournament was for fun but we can't have fun with players like this one ^ .
It's nice to know that I am predatorial, but you can't say that your statement and feelings towards our battle would be completely contrary to what you said if you had won the battle. Okay I rushed you and asked you to play right now but that was only because I like to get my battles done and try to avoid activity problems since I wouldn't be able to play tomorrow or Sunday due to a vacation out of town. Although you accepted the battle and seemed perfectly fine with our playing today. (example: at the beginning of our battle I'm sure it was you that said no problem after I said sorry for rushing you). And I did not say a word the entire battle. Project your anger not on your opponent but on your battling homie. Fun battle either way and i love blt

PD out

Daki

❄️
is a Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
" Im going to call for activity " you totally obliged me to play, at midnight so please keep your fucking speech for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)