Black and White UU Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lost. I guess I should have run sun like 90% of the field will lol.

GG buddy!

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, as much as I'd like to play this tournament I'm going to make the executive decision and drop out of the tournament. it isn't fair to extra to potentially be eliminated based on time zone and scheduling issues so if there is another sub I hope they can get a battle done.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Alright, as much as I'd like to play this tournament I'm going to make the executive decision and drop out of the tournament. it isn't fair to extra to potentially be eliminated based on time zone and scheduling issues so if there is another sub I hope they can get a battle done.
Talked to him to make sure this is the decision he really wanted to make and he was cool with it.

Raseri is substituting in for Texas Cloverleaf.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Contacted SuperScizor, we should get the battle finished by this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)