NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ughh in my gut i feel like drookez isnt scum but logically these points all make sense so im fine with voting him. im thinking back now to the d2 pop-in he made to sr dyo and knowing in retrospect that dyo is town, it reads as a bit more suspicious. i cant really argue against anything thats been said here so far other than the role wipes NOT being fake and that being like the most out of nowhere theory ive ever seen
With how early you claimed the wipe I think it is extremely unlikely the wipe is fake. Besides, I've been TRing you since early in the game.

I wasn't leaning towards Drookez until I thought through things more today either, but the nature of role madness games is that we follow where the mechanics take us because the mechanics are certain, while our instincts can be right or wrong. The mechanics say Drookez is the best shot here, and besides I do not trust this idling town enough to swap targets so close to deadline anyway.

We NEED to consensus vote today or else we risk a stealth push by the mafia that could be game-ending (or at best would be seriously damaging). We need to come to that consensus NOW.

- friendly hydra

what is psy's full role

everyone out here saying i'm scum really believed that mafia idled their role wipe n2 and also that I've been idling my redirector for two nights if i were mafia
-my ability is compromise. i can target two people at night, and those two people cannot target each other
-i can target myself, but not consecutively
-i cannt block myself
-i cannot target someone twice to prevent a self target

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Holy shit

There is no option other than Drookez

We are NOT going to be fucking around this close to deadline pivoting bewteen a bunch of random last-minute targets. That is what happened each of the last three days. We are going to coalesce around the target that we have been discussing for the entire goddamn cycle. If you wanted to discuss other targets you had two whole days to do so.

I'm putting my foot down this is getting ridiculous.

If you are town VOTE DROOKEZ. Stop messing arond, stop idling, stop delaying because it is giving scum an opening.

45 mintues until deadline and well under half the game has voted. It is 100% certain that if scum wanted to swing the vote right now they could.

- friendly hydra

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Holy shit

There is no option other than Drookez

We are NOT going to be fucking around this close to deadline pivoting bewteen a bunch of random last-minute targets. That is what happened each of the last three days. We are going to coalesce around the target that we have been discussing for the entire goddamn cycle. If you wanted to discuss other targets you had two whole days to do so.

I'm putting my foot down this is getting ridiculous.

If you are town VOTE DROOKEZ. Stop messing arond, stop idling, stop delaying because it is giving scum an opening.

45 mintues until deadline and well under half the game has voted. It is 100% certain that if scum wanted to swing the vote right now they could.

- friendly hydra
I agree with this I was just entertaining the discussion as it happened :P

I'll Vote Drookez but prefer DLE today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)