Partially Approved better teambuilder

so, there an issue with the teambuilder: everything is sorted alphabetically
lets take an look at the pokemon selection:
no.png

Everything is ordered alphabetically, now lets take an look at pikalytics:
yes.png

here, the mons are sorted by usage, and this is better to new players to know the meta better
this should also happen when choosing abilities, items, and moves (the useless moves are the moves used less than 1% of the time)

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Pikalytics is fundamentally serving a different use case from the PS teambuilder. It exists to tell you usage information, so of course sorting by usage makes sense there.

The teambuilder exists to help you build teams. Often, you already have a pokemon in mind, and you know what its name is, and finding it in an alphabetical list is easier than finding it according to a sort order you probably don't have memorized.

I'd be open to supporting a sort based on usage, but I'd definitely need a lot of convincing to make it the default instead of alphabetical.

I'd be open to supporting a sort based on usage, but I'd definitely need a lot of convincing to make it the default instead of alphabetical.
yes, alphabetical should be the default, but there should be an option to make it sort for the most used mons, items, abilities or moves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)