Tournament BDSP LC Kickoff Tournament - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
BDSP LC Kickoff Tournament - Round 4
:Abra::Munchlax::Gastly:

Welcome to the start of BDSP Little Cup, let's have some fun exploring this new metagame! If anything is banned over the course of the tour, if this happens, this will take effect the following week.

The resoures can be found in this thread, including sample teams, VR, and much more. That thread doubles as a metagame discussion thread.

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Format: BDSP LC (a challenge only format)
  • Banlist: Baton Pass, Moody, Gligar, Meditite, Misdreavus, Murkrow, Scyther, Sneasel, Tangela, Vulpix, Yanma
  • Best of three, single elimination
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Standard battle clauses
  • Replays are required!
Scheduling Recommendations:
  • Contact your opponent as soon as possible.
  • When scheduling, offer the widest range of time possible to play. Just mentioning one or two specific times is likely insufficient.
  • Schedule specifically - do not schedule for "Friday afternoon" or "Sunday morning", pick a date, a time and note the timezone.
Friendly reminder: You do not need to post for activity calls, I will check both people's walls either way (unless scheduling was in private then please post screenshots).

Matchups:
Laroxyl
 vs  Liquidocelot
Fille  vs  Lokifan
FP  vs  Just a Bee
Surfy  vs  Corporal Levi
Kodiak_45  vs  yellowfin
gali
 vs  Stecolomaxx

Message me on discord if you have any questions: megatyler30#6446.
Matches are due by Sunday 6th of Feburary at 11:59PM GMT -5.

Last edited:

Fille

Afk
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Champion
Laroxyl vs Liquidocelot Laro has consistently been one of the top LCers, and BDSP doesn't seem to make him struggle at all. Liquidocelot has had a pretty solid performance this tournament though with well played games, so looking forward to it.

Fille vs Lokifan I may be biased ngl

FPB vs Just a Bee You hate to see it Bee, but honestly FPB has been looking SOOLID ngl I been impressed

Surfy vs Corporal Levi Surfy woulda been bolded against almost anyone else ngl but Levi is Leiv

Kodiak_45 vs Yellowfin Ngl I'm quite pleased with all of these MUs, might end up a solid end to the tour, Kodiak been grinding though and he's coming up there

Gali vs Stecolomaxx Solid legacy LC player, doubt she builds herself but if she's got good providers this is gonna be rough for Stecolo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)