Resource BBP Bug and Feedback Thread - Generation 9 Edition!

DAT - Moves:
Is it intended that King's Shield is missing the no double protect text?
Other Protective moves that are missing the text include Obstruct, Silk Trap, Wide Guard, Quick Guard, and Crafty Guard. However, Baneful Bunker and Spiky Shield do have the text. Mat Block's effect also has the same effect of preventing it from being used twice in a row. Wide/Quick/Crafty Guard might be intentional, though.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Spiky Shield and Baneful Bunker actually should lack that text. Not protecting against non-attack actions is a debilitating downside in BBP, compared to Protect and Detect. Good catch.

(Mat Block at least protects allies as upside.)

PHB - 2.9:
I think #4 is bugged - according to 4.2 only pokemon that have been in play and switched out are on the bench (other pokemon are in reserve), so if a player's first pokemon they send out dies before switching out they should immediately lose the match (they have only reserve mons, no benched mons).

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
DAT - Pokemon:

Mega Medicham is listed as Psychic/Fighting rather than Fighting/Psychic. (The base is correctly Fighting/Psychic.)
Heatran's signature move is listed as Magma Vortex, not Magma Storm.

DAT - Moves: Hyperspace Hole
Hyperspace Hole states that: "While performing this move: Hyperspace Fury bypasses Protections and bypasses Decoys."
Prolly should be Hyperspace Hole itself bypasses that stuff
(This is relevant to a current match plz hotfix or clarify ty)

Mowtom

DAT: Combos

The row for Forest's Curse doesn't display its type or combo level

DAT: Moves

Ice Ball mentions Rollout in its text.
The user encases themselves in a ball of ice and charges repeatedly at their target.

Ice Ball's BAP is equal to four (4), plus four more (+4) for each time the user has executed Rollout or Defense Curl since they last entered play.

Ice Ball's Energy Cost is equal to half of its BAP, rounded normally.

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
gen 9 data audit:

rain dish's flavor text says "revujenate" instead of "rejuvenate"

covert cloak, macho brace, and punching glove refer to the user rather than the holder

Mowtom

DAT: Items

Never-Melt Ice is listed as NeverMeltIce

DAT: Pokemon

Unlike Nidoran, Indeedee, Meowstic, and Basculegion, which are denoted -M and -F, Oinkologne's genders are listed as Oinkologne and Oinkologne-F

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)