BH Balanced Hackmons Seasonal - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

UT

No, I’m not coming to my senses
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Appeals + C&C Lead
Art by Senko

Welcome to the Balanced Hackmons Seasonal!

Tournament Rules:
Pairings

Winner's Bracket

TTTech  vs  Tanny89k
Codename C.A.T  vs  Potatochan
Ivar57  vs  XxLazzerpenguinxX
Career Ended  vs  willdbeast
Ztest  vs  dunkthelunk
zioziotrip  vs  in the hills
Jqlove  vs  Quantum Tesseract
Ballfire  vs  cityscapes

Loser's Bracket

lepton  vs  damflame 3
beauts  vs  Tea Guzzler
MAMP  vs  stephen78548
longhiep341  vs  Kabilapok
rarre  vs  DuGuo
quojova  vs  Onyx Onix 7
eljiel  vs  Silas AR
Redflix  vs  Dragonillis

Deadline is Sunday, August 28th at 9:59 PM GMT-4.

Last edited:
After a boring round 3 we are finally getting an exciting round 4. I'm trying to be serious here and write some real predictions.
Winner's Bracket

TTTech  vs  Tanny89k
I've watched many of Tanny's games. They can build teams and they can play. However how are they building and playing? Well but not excellently. At least not now.

Codename C.A.T has more experience, however Potatochan beat A LOSR.

God how can I predict this without hurting anyone's feeling? I finally decide to bold Ivar cuz XxLazzerpenguinxX hasn't reacted to my posts in a long while :( Sevag built some funny teams recently however no one can doubt his ability in building innovative and solid teams. Ivar, on the other hand, seems to never change his building pattern, whose teams are still diverse, tho. I don't think cteaming makes much sense here based on the above analysis. Let's hope to see a great bo3 made up of 6 great teams. Don't hide replay or you will be automatically kicked out of the tour by people.

Career swore he would win this tour. And from what I saw in round 2, he has improved quite much since OMPL. For willdbeast, hmmmm, I know you, however I don't really know how u play BH nowadays XD so there isn't much to say.

Ztest  vs  dunkthelunk
I heard that Ztest was a good BH player. However I haven't looked into them so seriously idk.

lol

They both like building standard teams, at which QT imo is better. Jqlove can win tho if he learns to build cteams cuz I don't think QT will bring any new team.

Ballfire  vs  cityscapes
You can always believe cityscapes! From what I've seen Ballfire borrows teams and doesn't usually change them. This would have been a fairly easy one for city as long as she watches some of Ballfire's replays. However after this prediction something may change if Ballfire cares.

Loser's Bracket

lepton  vs  damflame 3
Tbh I don't really like damflame's building style. But the fact is they won a lot.

beauts  vs  Tea Guzzler
Haha I'm bolding beauts' opponent again. Imo tea is still on his way to being excellent. And this surely is a big test for him. About beauts, she builds good teams (or are they built by her?), which has 6 good mons, but they don't always work well together. On the other hand tea is also kinda new to building (this doesn't mean his teams are bad lol). I just hope they can elect and bring really good teams to this.

MAMP  vs  stephen78548
Let's go stephen78548 bring some cramorants and missile MAMP out. (I'm serious.)

longhiep didn't post replays last round????? However they still build and I still want to see more. This difference for them between this round and the previous ones is that Kabilapok is a solid player.

rarre  vs  DuGuo
I'm predicting my pet to win this tour uwu.

quojova  vs  Onyx Onix 7
This matchup means one of the two great players will leave the tour early. Sad. I really like Onyx's teams they posted in the BH thread. However it seems they didn't use them in the earlier rounds and used some cheese teams instead??? Well I can't really call them cheeses since I don't understand much of how these teams work. quojova is a great player and I believe he can handle most cheeses in terms of gameplaying. But in teambuilding, hehe.

eljiel  vs  Silas AR
Ehhh idk. At least I know how Silas AR play.

Redflix  vs  Dragonillis
It comes to me for no reason that Redflix has a similar building style to MAMP, which isn't a problem but it could be when they don't change it at times. Dragonillis here may ask somebody for help which increases their odds of bringing appropriate teams.

After a boring round 3 we are finally getting an exciting round 4. I'm trying to be serious here and write some real predictions.
Winner's Bracket

TTTech  vs  Tanny89k
I've watched many of Tanny's games. They can build teams and they can play. However how are they building and playing? Well but not excellently. At least not now.

Codename C.A.T has more experience, however Potatochan beat A LOSR.

God how can I predict this without hurting anyone's feeling? I finally decide to bold Ivar cuz XxLazzerpenguinxX hasn't reacted to my posts in a long while :( Sevag built some funny teams recently however no one can doubt his ability in building innovative and solid teams. Ivar, on the other hand, seems to never change his building pattern, whose teams are still diverse, tho. I don't think cteaming makes much sense here based on the above analysis. Let's hope to see a great bo3 made up of 6 great teams. Don't hide replay or you will be automatically kicked out of the tour by people.

Career swore he would win this tour. And from what I saw in round 2, he has improved quite much since OMPL. For willdbeast, hmmmm, I know you, however I don't really know how u play BH nowadays XD so there isn't much to say.

Ztest  vs  dunkthelunk
I heard that Ztest was a good BH player. However I haven't looked into them so seriously idk.

lol

They both like building standard teams, at which QT imo is better. Jqlove can win tho if he learns to build cteams cuz I don't think QT will bring any new team.

Ballfire  vs  cityscapes
You can always believe cityscapes! From what I've seen Ballfire borrows teams and doesn't usually change them. This would have been a fairly easy one for city as long as she watches some of Ballfire's replays. However after this prediction something may change if Ballfire cares.

Loser's Bracket

lepton  vs  damflame 3
Tbh I don't really like damflame's building style. But the fact is they won a lot.

beauts  vs  Tea Guzzler
Haha I'm bolding beauts' opponent again. Imo tea is still on his way to being excellent. And this surely is a big test for him. About beauts, she builds good teams (or are they built by her?), which has 6 good mons, but they don't always work well together. On the other hand tea is also kinda new to building (this doesn't mean his teams are bad lol). I just hope they can elect and bring really good teams to this.

MAMP  vs  stephen78548
Let's go stephen78548 bring some cramorants and missile MAMP out. (I'm serious.)

longhiep didn't post replays last round????? However they still build and I still want to see more. This difference for them between this round and the previous ones is that Kabilapok is a solid player.

rarre  vs  DuGuo
I'm predicting my pet to win this tour uwu.

quojova  vs  Onyx Onix 7
This matchup means one of the two great players will leave the tour early. Sad. I really like Onyx's teams they posted in the BH thread. However it seems they didn't use them in the earlier rounds and used some cheese teams instead??? Well I can't really call them cheeses since I don't understand much of how these teams work. quojova is a great player and I believe he can handle most cheeses in terms of gameplaying. But in teambuilding, hehe.

eljiel  vs  Silas AR
Ehhh idk. At least I know how Silas AR play.

Redflix  vs  Dragonillis
It comes to me for no reason that Redflix has a similar building style to MAMP, which isn't a problem but it could be when they don't change it at times. Dragonillis here may ask somebody for help which increases their odds of bringing appropriate teams.
It's obvious that I intentionally made most of my predictions wrong to cover the fact that I'm manipulating the whole tour :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)