Bad Character Mafia - Useless, RB Golbat, and evan win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
as host of this game i can tell you with absolute certainty that yeti's votes always counted for zero throughout the entire game. she had a misinformed role.

i mean she's sarah palin what did you expect.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

This is mekkah's rendition of our team (in the beginning sorry blue light)

this is my much more accurate version
note the blue (light) water !!!!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
as host of this game i can tell you with absolute certainty that yeti's votes always counted for zero throughout the entire game. she had a misinformed role.

i mean she's sarah palin what did you expect.
All I can say is that the village was criminally underpowered in this game. HOWEVER...I am going to stop bitching now. Good job Useless, especially Mekkah for moling us D1. Sorry if I off put anyone in complaining, I am just having a really bad day lol. Good game everyone.

i am sorry but:
a) the village was not that weak if you observe the fact that 7 villagers were almost auto cleaned by showing their role PMs to each other, the vigilanté had three kills, there was a bpv item, and there was no killing neutral
b) you guys should really stop insulting us, useless worked as hard as you guys, and frankly nothing is more depressing than a sore loser
c) i agree that yeti should have been a real mayor, but i'm not exactly sure what you guys would've done about it
d) everyone was weak in this game except a few roles, it's all relative. i enjoyed this game thorns

I like how everything in this game was seriously underpowered. It's like we just jumped from DBZ to DB or something. I'll save my whining about the game mechanics/how people played for another time, it seems everyone else beat me to that and it takes more than a few sore losers to rile me up.

Thanks evan for the post restriction!

ALL CLAIM TO ME WE CAN STILL DO THIS

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i am sorry but:
a) the village was not that weak if you observe the fact that 7 villagers were almost auto cleaned by showing their role PMs to each other, the vigilanté had three kills, there was a bpv item, and there was no killing neutral
b) you guys should really stop insulting us, useless worked as hard as you guys, and frankly nothing is more depressing than a sore loser
c) i agree that yeti should have been a real mayor, but i'm not exactly sure what you guys would've done about it
d) everyone was weak in this game except a few roles, it's all relative. i enjoyed this game thorns
Maybe you are right...sorry everyone I was so bitter, its just that I had resigned myself to losing and then all of a sudden it seemed as if we were going to pull off this great come-from-behind victory, and then...ya. Good job Useless, good game everyone, I had a lot of fun.
Thanks Thorns

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Maybe you are right...sorry everyone I was so bitter, its just that I had resigned myself to losing and then all of a sudden it seemed as if we were going to pull off this great come-from-behind victory, and then...ya.
When it was down to us 3 I was probably the only one who was still looking for a way to win.
We should have won that by voting power, but................

I'll save most of what I want to say for the postgame however I don't think it was fair, at all, to have all 3 first-time players on the village (2 of them were base villy and I was a LOL JK 'mayor' who spammed Thorns' posts with my WHISPERWEEDS) AND have the only falsely-informed role be one of them.
Maybe that's just me but to have someone who could easily have absolutely no clue a role like that, where you are told one thing and then turn out to be the exact opposite, exists BE that role in their first game is really a dick move.

If I wasn't an actual mayor imo RBG's role should have never had access to the mayor ability because that really unbalanced votes.
If I had 0 votes and we also had a silencing item that NEEDED to stay on our BG's twin to keep our BG able to protect, the village only had 9/11 votes. Evan didn't have a vote but still, all mafia + 2 neutrals have 10 votes and RBG getting mayor gave them 11.

I have nothing against the Useless' players or RBG (except that he originally voted blue_light then when Thorns waited for ages before calling majority he changed >:[) I'm just more displeased at Thorns for how badly messed our votes were.

Perhaps you guys don't realize unless you were in close contact with me in the late game but we would have won if I had 2 or even 1 votes.
My entire endgame strategy banked upon my ability to counter RBG equally and provide at least a tie to ensure village win.
Unless the Useless inspected me later or something Mekkah thought I was just announcer and even Finn/aska didn't know my actual role till much later.
In this game the fact that I had 0 votes would have altered how I'd attempted to play that out if I'd known or even been told it was a possibility.

I just don't see how it was fair to give me such a crappy role that DID cost us the game. We would have had 4-3 if I had mayor and even if I'd been demoted to 1 vote we'd have tied 3-3 and won.
Not to mention it gave UncleSam and aska hope as well that we could still win, because NOBODY in the village knew or even presented the possibility my role was a dud.

Congrats to the Useless who certainly played well, better than the PDC, but just know you'd have lost if I had been a legit mayor (since you wouldn't have even known about it).

Also why did the village have 4 roles that needed protection?????? (Altair, Finn, KoTW, zwing/Kannon) Like imo all 4 of those could have used it at some point in the game yet we had 1 BG who became useless if his twin died.

i gave up on trying to win this game the second i saw that coronis was one of my partners, but yeah, it was a lot of fun to watch. nice hosting thorns, you've actually gotten a lot better in my eyes.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i gave up on trying to win this game the second i saw that coronis was one of my partners, but yeah, it was a lot of fun to watch. nice hosting thorns, you've actually gotten a lot better in my eyes.

this is like how I felt after I got my stupid posting restriction. my video was my prologue, climax, and encore. and I was a twin that gained no powers or anything, I just held a BPV item?_? i dunno, thought it was lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)