2 Subs per mon
ASB Arena
0 chills/recovers
1 Mega
Items=On (duh)
DQ=36 hours because Wynaut​
On Matezoid's side:
<Bunnelby> [Isaac] (M)
Nature: Jolly (-1 Sp.Attack, +15% Speed, +10% Accuracy)
Type:

Normal: Normal STAB; +1 BAP on attacks that match dominant arena type after 3 actions. Unable to have Thrash or Outrage disrupted by oncoming damage.

About: A little Bunnelby that suffered a life of insults as yet another Normal Rodent, Isaac suffered from severe depression. Upon coming across Trent being beaten down by an angry Snorlax, however, Isaac knew he had to do something and, with amazing speed and reflexes, managed to drive the beast away.
Never having battled before, Isaac was surprised and finally understood that species means very little and everyone posses a Huge Power (heh...i so funny) inside them. Feeling happiness for the first time in his life, Isaac begged to be captured and now, he is determined to grow stronger and stronger.
Abilites:

Pickup (Passive):

This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is thrown away with a move like Fling, or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occurring hold items in arenas.
Cheek Pouch (Passive):
This Pokemon gains additional HP from absorbing more nutrients when it eats any Berry item. For each consumption of a Berry, the Pokemon gains ten divided by maximum berry activations (10/Max activations, rounded down) HP in addition to that berry's effect. [Ex. Lum Berry activates once at maximum, 10 HP is gained. Cheri Berry activates twice at maximum, 5HP per activation is gained. Natural Gift berries activate a maximum of 5 times, so 2HP is gained.)
Huge Power (Hidden Ability UNLOCKED, Passive):
This Pokemon has immense inner strength that grows with its development, raising its Attack and its Base Rank Total by one Rank for each evolution level (first of three stages = 1, first of two stages or second of three stages = 2, fully evolved = 3). If Skill Swapped, the swapped Pokemon's Attack and Base Rank Total is only raised by one Rank.
Stats

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2 [4 Huge Power]
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 66 (+)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12 [14 Huge Power]

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
AC: 5/5

Moves

Tackle (*)
Agility (*)
Leer (*)
Quick-Attack (*)
Double-Slap (*)
Mud-Slap (*)
Take Down (*)
Mud Shot (*)
Double Kick (*)

Power-Up Punch (*)
Earthquake (*)
Stone Edge (*)
Torment (*)
U-Turn (*)
Return (*)
Retaliate (*)

Rollout (*)
Spikes (*)
Defense Curl (*)

<Honedge> [Radiance] [M]
Nature: Brave (+1 Attack, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type:

Ghost: Ghost STAB; immune to the effects of full trapping moves and the Arena Trap, Magnet Pull, and Shadow Tag abilities. Ghost types can switch out while affected by a partial trapping move, but they will be damaged every action by their effect.
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm damage, immune to Poison/Toxic status, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, making them susceptible to Poison-type attacks and Poison/Toxic Status.

About: Born on an abandoned warehouse, Radiance never knew his parents. Sure, there were other ghosts in there, but due to the complete lack of order and proper communication, he never managed to get an useful information.
Fed up with a life of confusion and assholes, the Honedge left the mansion and moved from area to area, always feeling like an out-cast. Eventually, however, he met Vivi on his latest house, a labirynth next to a mansion, house of several different species. Understanding she needed a place to stay, and someone she could trust on, the Honedge completely ignored his wishes of leaving and stayed there with her, providing her safety. With each day, it became harder and harder for him, but luckly, Vivi understood how he felt and decided to leave, Radiance quickly following her.
After a while, the pair was captured by Matezoide and went back with him to the Smogon region, but, for the first time, largely in part of Vivi and her fondness towards the trainer, Radiance felt confortable on his new residence.

Abilities:

No Guard (Passive):
This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.
Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 24 (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/9
AC: 0/0
Moves:

Tackle (*)
Swords Dance (*)
Fury Cutter (*)
Metal Sound (*)
Pursuit (*)
Autotomize (*)
Shadow Sneak (*)
Aerial Ace (*)

Brick-Break (*)
Rock-Slide (*)
Gyro Ball (*)
Rest (*)
Frustation (*)
Return (*)
Shadow Claw (*)
Rest (*)
Protect (*)
Substitute (*)

<Banette> [Chuck] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+ Sp.Attack, - Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:

Ghost: Ghost STAB; immune to the effects of full trapping moves and the Arena Trap, Magnet Pull, and Shadow Tag abilities. Ghost types can switch out while affected by a partial trapping move, but they will be damaged every action by their effect.

About: Chuck used to live by himself on a haunted house, playing pranks on whoever came by.
In fact, Chuck was extremely lonely in the house, but far too afraid to actualy leave it by himself. Eventualy, Matezoide took a look at the house and was constantly tormented, but unlike past trainers, he decided to stay in there (Much to Bosco and Max's complaints), eventualy managing to trap and capture the ghost type, who finally had actual people to talk and play with.
Despite enjoying his company, Chuck saw himself growing more and more distant, as he watched the others evolve around him, he couldnt understand why he was unable to do that. Eventualy tracked by a doll, Chuck was convinced to fuse with it for power. The sheer evil he had inside his heart, as well as the doll's made Chuck's mind twisted and malignant, caring for nothing but power, he rarely talks to the others and often leaves their home by himself.
Currently, Chuck swore alliance to the Demon Lord Itsumo, abandoning his former friends.

Abilites:

Frisk (Passive):

The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.

Insomnia (Passive):

This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Insomnia also has Vital Spirit, its accuracy is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Cursed Body (HIDDEN ABILITY UNLOCKED, Passive):

When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body. A Pokemon with an attack disabled by Cursed Body cannot have another one disabled by Disable, and vice versa.
Prankster (Mega Evolution only, Passive):

This Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving it's non-damaging attacks a +1 increase in priority level.

Stats

Regular:

HP: 100d
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 56 (-)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 19

Mega Evolution:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 7
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 65 (-)
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 6/6

Attacks:

Knock Off (*)
Screech (*)
Night Shade (*)
Spite (*)
Will-O-Wisp (*)
Shadow Sneak (*)
Curse (*)
Faint Attack (*)
Shadow Ball
Grudge
Sucker Punch
Snatch
Hex
Trick

Body Slam
Calm Mind
Dark Pulse
Double-Team
Endure
Facade
Foul Play
Hidden Power (Ice)
Hyper Beam
Icy Wind
Magic Coat
Pain Split
Payback
Protect
Psychic (*)
Pursuit
Rain Dance
Rest
Shock-Wave
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Taunt
Thunder
Thunderbolt (*)
Torment
Toxic
Trick Room (*)

Gunk Shot (*)
Destiny Bond (*)
Imprison (*)
Disable
Confuse Ray

On AOPSUser's side:

Medicham "Karate Kid" (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, -1 Special Attack, +10% Accuracy)

Type: Psychic/Fighting

Abilities: Pure Power/Telepathy (Unlocked)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 [5 Pure Power]
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 92 (+)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18
+10% Accuracy

Mega ability: Pure Power

Mega stats:
Atk: Rank 4 [8 Medichamite Pure Power]
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 115 (+)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19 [23 Medichamite Pure Power]
+15% Accuracy

EC: 6/6

Attacks:

Bide
Meditate
Confusion
Hidden Power (Ice 7)
Swagger
Mind Reader
Feint
Calm Mind
Hi Jump Kick
Recover
Force Palm
Reversal
Power Trick
Acupressure
Psych Up
Fire Punch
Thunderpunch
Ice Punch
Detect

Fake Out
Bullet Punch
Drain Punch
Psycho Cut
Baton Pass
Secret Power
Endure
Foresight
Dynamicpunch
Counter

Protect
Focus Punch
Substitute
Zen Headbutt
Double Team
Brick Break
Rock Slide
Double Team
Pain Split
Sleep Talk
Gravity
Helping Hand
Magic Coat
Low Kick
Toxic
Telekinesis
Return
Frustration
Trick
Retaliate
Giga Impact
Facade
Rain Dance
Rest

Total: 53

Riolu "Anubis" (M)
Nature: Mild (+Special Attack, -Defense)

Type: Fighting

Abilities: Steadfast/Inner Focus/Prankster (Locked)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 60
Size Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 1/6
AC: 1/5

Attacks:

Quick Attack
Foresight
Endure
Counter
Force Palm
Feint
Reversal
Copycat
Screech
Reversal
Final Gambit

High Jump Kick
Crunch
Bullet Punch
Agility
Blaze Kick

Brick Break
Protect
Double Team
Substitute
Toxic

Total: 21

Eevee "Sylvester" (M)
Nature: Bold (+Defense, -Attack)

Type: Normal

Abilities: Run Away/Adaptability/Anticipation (Locked)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 55

EC: 3/6
AC: 1/5

Attacks:

Helping Hand
Tackle
Tail Whip
Growl
Sand-Attack
Baby-Doll Eyes
Swift
Quick Attack
Bite
Covet
Take Down
Refresh
Last Resort
Double-Edge

Captivate
Charm
Covet
Wish
Yawn

Protect
Substitute
Double Team
Toxic
Dig

Total: 24

Matezoide sends out, equips
AOPSUser sends out, equips, orders
Matezoide orders
I ref.​

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

I am fucked lol

Riolu@EXP. Share, Eevee@Lucky Egg

Riolu: High Jump Kick (Bunnelby)*3
IF Bunnelby is under the effects of a Protective/Evasive move when you would act, THEN use Crunch (Banette).
IF Bunnelby is under the effects of Bodyblock when you would act, THEN use Crunch (Banette).

Eevee: Toxic (Banette) --- Double-Edge (Bunnelby) --- Double-Edge (Bunnelby)
IF Bunnelby is under the effects of a Protective/Evasive move when you would attack it, THEN use Bite (Banette).
IF Bunnelby is under the effects of Bodyblock when you would attack it, THEN use Bite (Banette).

You do not have a choice, Matezoide....give me the stone and maybe i will not kill you all.

...I never thought i would see you in Kalos, Chuck....

Step away from him!

Unsheating himself, Radiance attacks Chuck, but before they could get close, a small sphere of energy forms on the Banette's hand, which is shot at Radiance with great power, knocking the sword-pokemon into the wall.

Uuugg......

RADIANCE!

Before Isaac can do anything, however, Matezoide steps between them.

You win, Chuck...take the Mega Stone.

Matezoide did not care about the upcoming battle with AOPS, nor did he care about his Mega Pokemon. Instead, the trainer knew that, if he refused to hand the Mega Stone, himself, Radiance and Isaac would be murdered. He couldnt bear to sacrifice the life of two innocent pokemon that did not understand the situation.

Hehehe.....finally....i can feel it.....

So much POWER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA!...A battle is coming soon, non?

Turning back to the Bunnelby and Honedge, the Banette cant help but smile deviously.

Since your friend is.....out....i believe we will have to battle together, little bunny.

Again, Matezoide knew he couldnt refuse. If he wanted to have a chance at saving Isaac and Radiance, he had to obey his former ally.

Banette (Mega Evolve!): Magic Coat -> Psychic (Riolu) -> Body-Slam (Riolu)

Bunnelby: Return (Riolu) -> Frustation (Riolu) -> Return (Riolu)

KO Sub (Both): If Riolu is knocked out, target Eevee.

Too lazy/busy to think of better orders.

Last edited:
Matezoide:

(Mega) Banette @ Banettite | Bunnelby @ Exp Share
HP: 100 | 90
EN: 100 | 100
Stats: 7/3/4/3/65 (-10% Eva) | 4/2/1/2/66 (+10% Acc)
SC/WC: 2/2 | 1/1
Other: None | None

AOPSUser:

Riolu @ Exp Share | Eevee @ Lucky Egg
HP: 90 | 90
EN: 100| 100
Stats: 3/1/3/2/60 | 1/3/2/3/55
SC/WC: 1/2 | 1/1
Other: None | None​
Action 1:

Banette used Magic Coat! -10 EN
Banette is protected!

Bunnelby used Return! -6 EN
Riolu:
Crit (<625): 2533 No
(8+3+(4-1)*1.5)=15.5 HP

Riolu used High Jump Kick! -7 EN
Bunnelby:
Hit (<9000): 2149 Yes
Crit: 5291 No
(13+3+(3-2)*1.5)*1.5=26.25 HP

Eevee used Toxic! -7 EN
Hit (<9000): 8629 Yes
Magic Coat bounced Toxic back at Eevee! Eevee was badly poisoned!

Eevee took 1 Damage from Poison

Action 2:

Bunnelby used Frustration! -6 EN
Riolu
Crit: 62 Yes
(10+3+3+(4-1)*1.5)=20.5 HP

Banette used Psychic! -6 EN
Riolu
Crit: 1133 No
(8+(4-2)*1.5)*1.5=16.5

Riolu used High Jump Kick! -11 EN
Bunnelby:
Hit (<9000): 4884 Yes
Crit: 4283 No
(13+3+(3-2)*1.5)*1.5=26.25 HP

Eevee used Double-Edge! -6 EN
Bunnelby:
Crit: 2448 No
(11+3+(1-2)*1.5)=12.5 HP
4.16 Recoil Eevee

Eevee took 1 Toxic Damage!

Action 3:

Bunnelby used Return! -6 EN
Riolu:
Crit (<625): 9837 No
(8+3+(4-1)*1.5)=15.5 HP

Banette used Body-Slam! -6 EN
Crit: 4247 No
(8+(6-1)*1.5+1)=16.5 HP
Parlyz (<3000): 4111 No

Riolu used High Jump Kick! -15 EN
Bunnelby:
Hit (<9000): 9708 No
Riolu took 15 Recoil Damage!
Riolu fainted!

Eevee used Double Edge! -10 EN
Bunnelby:
Crit: 1921 No
(11+3+(1-2)*1.5)=12.5 HP
4.16 Recoil Eevee

Eevee took 1 Toxic Damage! Toxic's damage increased to 2!

This, kids, is why you make sure you're not picking fights with psychopathic adults when you decide to hone your skills. After all, Chuck the Banette might as well be coated in magic, and it's this omen that starts off the battle. Issac the Bunnelby thinks of all the positive things in its life and returns... somehow, which is an impressive feat considering the murderous doll next to it. Then Anubis the Riolu kicks Bunnelby in the face after jumping up high. Sylvester the Eevee tries to finish the round by spewing toxic substances on Banette, but this backfires and Eevee is poisoned instead.
Issac channels its frustration at... something (you RP this one Matezoide) and beats up Anubis. The poor Jackal can't catch a break, for as soon as it escapes Issac's clutches Chuck levitates him up and slams him into the ground with psychic powers. As soon as it breaks free of that, Anubis jumps high, and kicks Issac in the face again. Then Slyvester slams into Bunnelby, hurting itself in a double-edged move.
Issac once again returns to the happy days of its childhood, when it didn't have to beat up jackals and puppies under the guidance of a murderous doll... well, not really. But it still hurts Anubis. Then, Chuck body slams Anubis. The devastating chill of the soft, plush doll's body does a ton of damage, because plush is one of the hardest materials known to man. Anubis, wriggling out from under Chuck's soft, plush puppet body, jumps up high again... and kicks the ground, severely injuring his leg. The pain and the trauma of the soft, plush puppet body causes the poor jackal to pass out! Eevee finishes the round by slamming into Issac with a double edge again, even as its own poison works deeper and deeper into its system.​

HP: 100 | 12
EN: 78 | 82

AOPSUser:

Riolu @ Exp Share | Eevee @ Lucky Egg
HP: KO | 79
EN: KO | 77
Stats: 3/1/3/2/60 | 1/3/2/3/55
SC/WC: 1/2 | 1/1
Other: None | Toxic (2DPA)​
AOPSUser sends out, equips
Matezoide orders
AOPSUser orders
I ref.​

Completely mis-calculated that round.

Ugh where the hell did Banette's Shadow Claw go? I knew i had it v_v

Hehe.....hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN FEEL THE POWER INSIDE ME! I HAVE ACHIEVED A HIGHER PLANE OF EXISTANCE! I FEEL....

.....I....FEEL....

The Banette feels his eyes go wide, as his smile disapears, for the first time in this battle.

....What is happening to me.....Aloysius....Rob.....Grrrr.....What do i care for? I HAVE POWER!

(A.....higher plane of existance? Hum...i read about that before....maybe he ''sees'' the world differently now...?)

The Bunnelby stares back at Matezoide and whispers:

What should we do now?

Just keep battling, he is still too dang---

YOU WILL CONTINUE BATTLING AS I ORDERED!

After nodding to his Bunnelby, the trainer goes back to thinking.

Banette: Shadow Ball (Medicham) -> Shadow Sneak (Medicham) -> Shadow Ball (Medicham)

If Medicham is under the effects of a protective/evasive move, use Body-Slam (Eevee) that action
If Medicham IS ordered to use Bide, use Body-Slam (Eevee) that action and Payback (Eevee) the next

Bunnelby: Quick Attack (Medicham)*3

If Medicham is under the effects of a protective/evasive move, use Frustation (Eevee) that action

Bleh, i guess this is acceptable?

"Ahhhhh...Pure Pow--wait why do I have Double Team twice in my movepool?"

Oh...right. That was dumb wasn't it. I'll fix that soon. Right now, operation kill bunnies.

"Can't I use Ally Switch? I don't feel like taking those hits."

Deal with it. No, I don't think you learn Ally Switch.

Medicham: Rock Slide --- Double Team (4) --- Zen Headbutt (Banette)
Eevee: Yawn (Banette) --- Bite (Banette) --- Bite (Banette)

Yeah, in retrospect sending out and equiping was completely unnecessary...

HP: 100 | 12
EN: 78 | 82

Medicham @ Medichamite | Eevee @ Lucky Egg
HP: 90 | 79
EN: 100 | 77
Stats: 8/3/2/3/115 (+15% Acc)| 1/3/2/3/55
SC/WC: 3/3 | 1/1
Other: None | Toxic (2DPA)

Benched:
Riolu @ Exp Share
HP: KO
EN: KO​
A1:
Bunnelby used Quick Attack! (-3 EN)
Medicham:
Crit: 9806 No
(4+(4-3)*1.5)=5.5 HP

Medicham used Rock Slide! (-6 EN)
Bunnelby:
Crit: 7338 No
(6+(6-2)*1.5+2)=14 HP
Banette:
Crit: 69 Yes
(6+3+(6-3)*1.5+2)=15.5 HP
Flinch: 8073 No

Bunnelby fainted!

Banette used Shadow Ball! (-5 EN)
Medicham:
Crit:6961 No
(8+3+(4-3)*1.5)*1.5=18.75 HP
Effect: 3176 No

Eevee used Yawn! (-6 EN)
Banette grew Drowsy!

Eevee 2 Tox
A2:
Banette used Shadow Sneak! (-3 EN)
Crit: 6019 No
(4+3+(6-3)*1.5+1)*1.5=18.75 HP

Medicham used Double Team! (-16 EN)

Eevee used Bite! (-4 EN)
Banette:
Crit: 3540 No
(6+(1-3)*1.5)*1.5=4.5 HP

Eevee 2 Tox
A3

Medicham used Zen Headbutt! (-5 EN)
Crit: 2157 No
(8+3+(6-3)*1.5+2)=17.5
Flinch: 2414 No

Hit (<2000) No
Medicham now has 3 Clones!

Eevee used Bite (-4 EN)
Banette:
Crit: 6821 No
(6+(1-3)*1.5)*1.5=4.5 HP

Eevee 2 Tox

Issac quickly attacks Medicham, who crushes it under a rock slide, injuring Chuck (at last.) Then, Sylvester yawns at Banette, and the soft, plush doll gets drowsy. Banette sneaks through the shadows to hurt Medicham, giving the guru an opportunity to create shadow clones of itself! Sylvester then bravely bites Chuck, barely doing anything. Medicham slams its psychic forehead into the doll, which hurts, and Chuck counters with another ball of shadow, which hits a clone. Sylvester then bites Chuck again, even as the poison works its way deeper into its system.

HP: 58| KO
EN: 65| KO
Other: Drowsy, 1 KOC| None

HP: 52 | 73
EN: 73 | 59
Other: 3 Clones| Toxic (3DPA)

Benched:
Riolu @ Exp Share
EN: KO
Matezoide sends out, equips
AOPSUser orders
Matezoide orders
I ref​

Last edited:
Why do I keep forgetting No Guard?

Medicham: Fire Punch (Honedge)*3
IF Honedge is under the effects of a Protective/Evasive move, THEN use Zen Headbutt (Banette).
IF Honedge is fainted when you would attack it, THEN use Zen Headbutt (Banette).
Eevee: Dig (Honedge) --- Bite (Honedge) --- Dig (Honedge)
IF Honedge is under the effects of a Protective/Evasive move, THEN use Bite (Banette).
IF Honedge is fainted when you would attack it, THEN use Bite (Banette).

Uuugh....What...happened...?

Easy there, Radiance. You got hit hard.

Isaac is down....did that Banette do it? I am going to--

Calm down. We need to fight alongside him for now.

But...

Yes, i know....i dont like it either....but it is our only chance. I will take care of Isaac.

Hehe...''Mega'' Medicham, eh? You can not even USE that power! And Yawn? So....Very....PATHETIC! I WILL SHOW YOU REAL POWER!

(He sounds extremely serious right now....i wonder what he saw....)

Because of Insomnia, Banette will not fall asleep.

Banette: Shadow Ball (Medicham) -> Shadow Sneak (Medicham) -> Shadow Sneak (Medicham)

If Medicham is knocked out when you would target it, use Body-Slam (Eevee) that action

Honedge: Shadow Sneak + Shadow Claw Combo (Medicham) -> Cooldown -> Autotomize

Made a slight error last round with Medicham. Not that it really matters...​

(Mega) Banette @ Banettite | Honedge @ Exp Share
HP: 58| 90
EN: 65| 100
Stats: 7/3/4/3/65 (-10% Eva) | 4/4/2/2/24 (-10% Eva)
SC/WC: 2/2 | 2/1
Other: Drowsy, 1 KOC| None

Benched:
Bunnelby @ Exp share
KO

HP: 52 | 73
EN: 73 | 59
Other: 3 Clones| Toxic (3DPA)

Benched:
Riolu @ Exp Share
A 1:
Honedge used Claw Sneak! (-12.5 EN)
Medicham
Crit (<1250): 3379 No
NO GUARD!!!, Clones lost.
(11+3+6-4.5)*1.5=23.25

Medicham used Fire Punch! (-6 EN)
Honedge:
Crit (<625): 5889 No
(8+9+2-6)*1.5=19.5
Burn: 7496 No

Medicham:
Crit: 8478 No
(8+3+6-4.5)*1.5=18.75 HP

Eevee used Dig! (-10 EN)
Honedge:
Crit: 6537 No
(8+1.5-4.5)*1.5=7.5

Eevee 3 Tox

A 2:
Banette used Shadow Sneak! (-3 EN)
Crit:1011 No
(4+3+9-4.5+1)*1.5=18.75 HP

Medicham fainted!

Eevee used Bite! (-4 EN)
(6+1.5-6)*1.5=2.25

Honedge is cooling down!

Eevee 3 Tox

A 3:
Banette used Body Slam! (-6 EN)
Crit: 2948 No
(8+9-4.5+1)=13.5
Parlyz 9577 No

Eevee used Dig! (-10 EN)

Honedge used Autotomize, Speed rose sharply! (-6 EN)

Eevee came up!
Honedge:
Crit: 1181 No
(8+1.5-4.5)*1.5=7.5

Eevee 3 Tox, Tox DPA 4

Honedge starts this round by sneaking up behind Medicham, and clawing him. Of course, thanks to No Guard, the hit connects and the clones dissipate. Medicham gets revenge by firing a punch at Honedge, leaving itself open to a shadow ball. Then, Eevee digs underground and hits Honedge. Banette sneaks up and finishes Medicham off, and the guru falls to the ground, unconscious. Eevee bites Banette in revenge, but does a pittance of damage. Then Banette body slams Eevee, with its devastating soft, plush puppet body. Honedge has purified its blade, and it gleams as it prepares to slice some heads!​

HP: 58| 53
EN: 51| 81
Stats: 7/3/4/3/65 (-10% Eva) | 4/4/2/2/24(60) (-10% Eva)
Other: 2 KOC| 2 Speed stages

Benched:
Bunnelby @ Exp share
KO

HP: KO | 50
EN: KO | 35
Other: 1 KOC| Toxic (4DPA)

Benched:
Riolu @ Exp Share
AOPSUser orders
Matezoide orders
I ref
Double checked these calcs. Everything should be right... I hope.​

Silly AOPS, i go first now v__v

Hohoho....fascinating how you could hit Medicham, Mr...Radiance, is it? Not even i could figure out the real one.

Awww, look at him. So quiet. I can see it, you know? The connection you have with the world. The special bond that connects you and the opponent....tapping into it to guarante a hit....so very interesting.

....Whats your point?

Oh, nothing. Lets just finish this pathetic puppy-cat-thing. I just might let you leave unharmed.

(And there is his calm self again....ugh, i feel powerless....)

Despite the anger, Radiance is unable to reply. Merely sighing to himself and turning to face Sylvester.

Banette: Laugh (Faint Attack Eevee)*3

Honedge: Brick-Break (Eevee)*3

Yeah that one was my fault. Sorry guys.

HP: 58| 53
EN: 51| 81
Other: 2 KOC| 2 Speed stages

Benched:
Bunnelby @ Exp share
KO

HP: KO | 50
EN: KO | 35

Benched:
Riolu @ Exp Share
Banette used Feint attack! (-4 EN)
Crit 1430 No
(6+9+1-4.5)=11.5 HP

Honedge used Brick Break (-6 EN)
Crit 119 Yes
(8+3+6-4.5)*1.5=18.75 HP

Eevee used Bite! (-4 EN)
8290 no crit
(6+1.5-6)*1.5=2.25

4 Tox damage

Banette used Feint attack! (-8 EN)
Crit 7994 No
(6+9+1-4.5)=11.5 HP

Honedge used Brick Break (-10 EN)
Crit 7521 Yes
(8+6-4.5)*1.5=14.25 HP

Eevee fainted!

With a little help from Honedge and Banette, Eevee rolled over and died. Matezoide wins assuming he doesn't get his head ripped off by that doll he calls a mega pokemon.

HP: 58| 51
EN: 39| 65
Other: 2 KOC| 2 Speed stages, 1 KOC

Benched:
Bunnelby @ Exp share
KO

HP: KO | KO
EN: KO | KO

Benched:
Riolu @ Exp Share
So, um, prizes!
2 CC for Matezoide
+1 EC, +3 MC for Bunnelby
+3 MC, +2 KOC for Banette
+1 EC, +3 MC, +1 KOC for Honedge
2 CC for AOPSUser
+3 MC, +1 KOC for Medicham
+1 EC, +2 MC, +1 AC, +1 E/AC for Eevee
+1 EC, +3 MC, +1 AC for Riolu
10 UC for me

I think that's right... probably a single minor error.​

Hehehe....what a nice exercise. Now for the main course....

Chuck turns around to face Radiance, with Matezoide and the semi-awake Bunnelby right behind him.

Grrrr....You are not taking us without a fight!

Suddenly, Radiance's eye glows and a powerful Shadow Ball is shot in the Banette's direction. Although the attack is a direct hit, Banette just stands still, smilling and completely unharmed.

Is that all? My turn.....

A considerably bigger Shadow Ball is formed on Banette's hand. He lifts his arm high in the air as the attack becomes bigger and bigger.

Good bye.

Just as Chuck begins to lower his arm...

DISABLE!

What the---

Turning around, much to his horror, Chuck is confronted by three Kalos pokemon that were caught by Matezoide during his stay in Kalos.

.....(Damn it....i am too weakned from this battle....i can not kill them without putting myself in risk....)

From his mouth, a massive smoke-screen appears, completely blinding everyone. Chuck uses the opportunity to make his escape....with the Mega Stone.

What was that all about?

Just an old....''friend''....i will explain everything on the PokeCenter, Isaac and Radiance are too injured right now.

Bleh, no idea why i am feeling like writting sub-par flavor right now :V

gg AOPS, thanks for reffing Ken.

This is like part of an adventure battle questline lol.

Also why did you give your worst enemy a Mega Stone? That's just dumb. :P

Or maybe, as you like to say it, "yolo(l)"

I tend to go flavor-happy when i use Banette :V

Because if i didnt, he would kill us all. By giving the Mega Stone, there was a small possibility of getting spared. We probably could have asked for you to help instead, but...

yolol!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)