Azurill

Has 5th gen introduced some way for Azurill to acquire Aqua Jet and Superpower now or is Pokemon Lab just bugged/misprogrammed?

Serebii dex seems to support the idea that Azurill cannot learn these two gems, but in the event that it can...I think it will be much more LC viable. Here's an outdated analysis I did on Azurill back in the old LCF days: http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Little_Cup_Forum/topic/1605127/1/

You could easily fix the Choice Band set to run Waterfall/Return/Aqua Jet/Superpower now without changing EVs and it would be much more effective...assuming PL is unbugged.

Well I'll stop theorymon'ing and hope someone can answer this question of mine.

Hm? All up-to-date dexsites (Serebii, Bulbapedia, veekun) I can find say that Azurill can, in fact, not learn Aqua Jet or Superpower in Gen V. I'm guessing this is just a bug of some kind.

I believe the reason it can't learn Aqua Jet is because Azurill is not, in fact, water type. For whatever reason they decided no, it's normal type. You could throw around huge returns, by by that point, why not just use Meditite?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)