Azumarill's Rampage! OU RMT

Hi guys! I've been working on a team that revolves around Azumarill and this is what I got so far. My team is open to any suggestions/changes and all criticism is welcome!

TEAM PREVIEW:

Azumarill @ choice band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
- Waterfall

First off we got my favorite pokemon of all time, Azumarill. Water/Fairy is arguably one of the best typings in the game because it's good both offensively and defensively. Not much else to say it's just the standard choice banded 4 attacks set. I'm thinking of switching out waterfall for double edge or something else since i dont really use it.

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

Ferrothorn has great synergy with Azumarill resisting all of his weaknesses. Ferrothorn is also a very good counter to Mega Venasuar (as long as it doesn't have HP fire). The moves are pretty standard. Stealth rocks is a MUST for any competitive team, leech seed helps ferrothorn get some HP back. Gyro ball is for the fairies and fast but frail pokemon that might try set up on it and power whip because it's his strongest stab move.

Latias @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Latias is here to get rid of any hazards that might wear down azumarill. It has psyshock to take care of that pesky mega venasuar, draco meteor for all the dragons in OU, and my secret weapon healing wish. Healing wish is such a good move it basically gives one of my pokemon a second chance in the battle. When latias is about to get pursuit trapped i just use healing wish to get a pokemon back to full health.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Will o Wisp

Rotom wash is without a doubt one of the best pokemon in competitive play. He's my lead 90 percent of the time. Rotom's a pretty good check to things like mega pinsir and mamoswine. Overall rotom wash makes a great defensive pivot that doesn't really need much explanation since you see him in almost every competitive teams out there.

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch
- Mach Punch

Next off we got conkeldurr. This thing is a freaking tank! Conkeldurr is one of the best users of the assault vest in the entire game and with the buff to knock off this thing is virtually unstoppable. This pokemon is THE definition of bulky offense. It's able to take hits and dish out the hits with it's massive 140 base attack. Overall a great pokemon and a solid member in the team.

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Flash Cannon
- Ancient Power
- Hidden Power Ice

Last but not least we got Heatran. This thing is here to check things like Charizard Y. I like running lava plume over fire blast because it makes a lot of players think I'm the specially defensive set and not the scarfed set. I'm thinking of changing it to a modest nature due to the fact that ancient power only does about 80 percent to charizard Y. I got flash cannon for things like clefable and other fairy types and HP ice for pokemon such as landorus and garchomp.

Conclusion:
Well, that's it please give me any suggestions on how i can improve this team. Thanks for reading! :)

Lava plume in a choice scarf set sounds very weird replace for fire blast.
I like lava plume because it has a higher chance to burn then fire blast and it gives the opponent the illusion that i'm the specially defensive variant, but i'll give fire blast a shot and see what happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)