Rejected - Inactive Auto-Validation of Teams for the Various Tiers

I don't know how hard this would be to do, obviously (it's possible that such a system of constant checking and re-checking may create some sort of server overload) but I think it would be nice to implement some sort of system that automatically checks a team's validity for all tiers, rather than having to scroll to the tier you want and clicking "validate" in the Teambuilder. This would, in theory, also allow teams to be validated for several tiers at once. Under the current system, you have to "re-validate" every time you make a change to your team or when you want to use a different tier (and changing from one tier to another, then back, requires an extra validation). It's not necessary, per se, but it would be quite convenient, I believe.

I, umm, still don't get why you'd need to validate it for multiple tiers. Also, validation is rather heavy, and running it on every change would pretty much immediately crash the server.

It's for convenience. Maybe you want to run the same team in multiple tiers, like 2v2 Doubles/VGC 2020, or Gen 7 AG/Gen 8 AG. And yeah, I don't know if it's worth however much computing power it'd take. If it's too much of a drain on the server it's probably not a good idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)