move 3: Dazzling Gleam
move 4: Leaf Storm / Mirror Coat / Tera Blast
item: Assault Vest
ability: Seed Sower
nature: Modest
evs: 236 HP / 4 Def / 140 SpA / 124 SpD / 4 Spe
tera type: Fire / Poison / Fairy

[SET COMMENTS]

* With a superb special stat line, Seed Sower, and good moveset coverage, Arboliva can be a deceptively strong and long-living Assault Vest user!

* **Seed Sower**: Once activated, Grassy Terrain’s passive recovery and boosting of Grass-type attacks like Giga Drain can help Arboliva survive longer than expected. Grassy Terrain also halving Earthquake’s power is greatly appreciated by bulky teammates like Skeledirge, Arcanine, and Iron Hands.

* **Dazzling Gleam**: This move keeps Arboliva from becoming setup bait against foes like offensive Dragonite, and is also your best move into Wo-Chien before Tera.

* **Leaf Storm**: Leaf Storm trades consistency for a single turn of high burst damage and can be especially worth it if investing in Special Attack.

* **Mirror Coat**: This set’s massive special bulk can make getting one-shots with Mirror Coat awkward, but it is still a great option, particularly against boosted or super effective hits. Bear in mind though that this won’t work against Chi-Yu as long as it keeps its Dark typing.

* **Tera Blast**: This is usually used in conjunction with Tera Fire, though Arboliva’s Normal typing does grant STAB prior to Tera. With Tera Fire active, Tera Blast hits hard against Scizor and Corviknight, but note that this can require prediction; if Arboliva has no Speed investment, U-turn can be used to pivot out before the attack connects.

Tera Types
========

* **Tera Dependency - Medium**: Arboliva’s raw special stats make it capable of tanking super effective hits without using Tera. Nonetheless, Tera is still a strong tool to extend Arboliva’s uptime and contest matchups that would otherwise capitalize on its mediocre defensive typing.

* **Fire**: Tera Fire can flip matchups against Focus Sash Chien-Pao and Choice Scarf Chi-Yu when healthy. If running Tera Blast, it also gives Arboliva the opportunity to contest Steel-types more effectively. Be aware, though, that this significantly worsens other key matchups, like Rotom-W.

* **Poison**: Tera Poison is a solid defensive option, especially into Toxic Spikes cores like Toxapex and Wo-Chien that rely on residual poison damage. Notably, it flips several weaknesses, blocks Toxic, and allows for absorbing Toxic Spikes later in the match.

* **Fairy**: Tera Fairy is another great defensive option for neutralizing most of Arboliva's weaknesses, and the extra power behind Dazzling Gleam can make it easier to break defensive Dragonite variants.

* **Grass**: Tera Grass removes Arboliva’s Fighting weakness while maintaining Spore immunity, letting it check Breloom. If both Tera and Grassy Terrain are active, Modest Giga Drain can even 2HKO Breloom!

* **Ground**: While not as strong defensively, invested Tera Earth Power can OHKO uninvested Chi-Yu and Gholdengo.

EV Spreads
========

* **236 HP / 4 Def / 140 SpA / 124 SpD / 4 Spe with Modest**: This spread balances bulk and power, avoiding the 2HKO from Choice Specs Gholdengo's Make It Rain and almost always surviving Modest Chi-Yu’s Fire Blast before Tera! If running Tera Ground, there are enough Special Attack EV’s to turn Earth Power into an OHKO against uninvested Chi-Yu and Gholdengo. The Speed EV's Speed tie with 4 Speed Gastrodon.

* **236 HP / 252 SpA / 20 SpD with Modest**: This simple spread still provides plenty of bulk while maximizing Special Attack, working nicely with Leaf Storm and Tera Types that boost Arboliva's coverage moves. If Grassy Terrain is present, fully invested Leaf Storm has a 75% chance of OHKOing 4 Special Defense Garchomp. The bulk investment lets Arboliva always avoid the 2HKO from Choice Specs Flutter Mane's Mystical Fire after Grassy Terrain recovery.

* **236 HP / 20 SpD / 252 Spe with Modest**: While maximum Speed investment may seem a bit strange, it can be worth it when running Tera Fire Tera Blast to get the jump on Scizor, Corviknight and the rare Timid Amoonguss.

* **236 HP / 4 Def / 148 SpA / 20 SpD / 100 Spe with Modest**: This alternative Speed spread gives Arboliva a nice boost in Special Attack while still letting it outrun 4 Speed Azumarill. This is usually more than enough Speed to outrun Ting-Lu as well.

[CREDITS]
Written by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/photon.516307/
Quality checked by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/derpysux.528485/
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/theorymon.29010/
Grammar checked by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/clas.545372/
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/autumn.384270/

Last edited:

DerpySuX

TABLES FLIPPED NOW WE GOT ALL THE COCONUTS BITCH
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Looks good to me! I will admit I am not the most experienced with Arboliva, so mayyyybe wait to see if someone who’s more familiar with it has anything else to add, but if nobody else corrects me you can consider this QC APPROVED

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gave this a look over! Beyond probably needing to use some full names for stuff (I.E. Substitute is better than Sub), I only got one little thing Im a bit worried about!

It's the faster spread. To be 100% clear, I fully agree that there SHOULD be a faster spread, I have certainly seen Abroliva with some Speed, but I'm worried C&C higher ups won't like the "speed creep" nature of it, especially when we already have Corviknight with 4 Speed EVs onsite. However, I have a potential solution: running a bit more Speed! Specifically this spread

EVs: 236 HP / 20 SpD / 252 Spe

I realize you might be thinking "what on earth does max speed outspeed?!" Beyond you being able to say "this is the fastest you can go while still being decently bulky and powerful", there is one extra target this outspeeds... Timid Amoonguss. I realize how patently absurd that sounds, and you can even note that Timid Amoonguss is NOT common, but I bring it up because I have noticed some Amoonguss speed creeping Ting-Lu, so I gotta wonder if someone is gonna run that at some point...

Otherwise this looks great to me! Let me know what you think about the EV suggestion, and once we figure this out, this is good to go for a GP check!

I've used Arboliva with Grassy Seed Drifblim, but that was Strength Sap, not AV. For AV this looks good to me! Just adding my 2 cents cause of what was said about someone who has more familiarity. I do use AV on a Mirror Coat mon, and that works very well imo.

DerpySuX Theorymon

Pinging you as I've made several changes. I haven't completely gotten used to rotoportal yet, but Derpy's remarks made me think I should try to do a little more research and get some more details.

Here are the changes:
  • Leaf Storm is now a main slash. I found two teams on Rotoportal that used AV Arboliva with Leaf Storm, and it does have an interesting calc associated with it when running max SpA: 4 SpD Garchomp has a 75% chance to get one shot if Grassy Terrain is up.
  • Following on the previous statement, I added an "almost" 252/252 max spread, tweaked slightly with the 236 HP / 20 SpD modification that has slightly better calcs against Specs Flutter Mane. The Garchomp calc above is also mentioned.
  • Added two speed spreads: one for Timid Amoonguss and the "faster" Steels, and one that just creeps for Azumarill and Ting-Lu. Let me know what you think.
Your input is appreciated. I like how this looks a lot better now. Let me know if anything else needs to be changed.

Theorymon

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think this looks good to me beyond some minor types like mentioning the "defense" for Flutter Mane.

Make sure to add the credits too! I've already updated the dex with the updated moveset, you can copy the credits there if you aren't used to the syntax!

QC apporved 2/1!

I think this looks good to me beyond some minor types like mentioning the "defense" for Flutter Mane.
Are you talking about the defensive EV notes in the second spread? I don’t see a typo. Or are you saying it’s unnecessary and should be removed?

Edit: Disregard, we sorted it out on Discord. This is ready for a GP check.

Last edited:

Clas

my main tier is yes
is a Tiering Contributor
AMGP!

Add Remove Comment
[SET]
name: Assault Vest
move 1: Giga Drain
move 2: Earth Power
evs: 236 HP / 4 Def / 140 SpA / 124 SpD / 4 Spe
tera type: Fire / Poison / Fairy / Grass can u cut this down to 3?

[SET COMMENTS]

* With a superb special statline stat line, Seed Sower, (AC) and good moveset coverage, Arboliva can be a deceptively strong and long-living Assault Vest user!

* **Seed Sower**: Once activated, Grassy Terrain’s passive recovery and boosting of Grass-type attacks like Giga Drain can help Arboliva live longer than expected. Grassy Terrain also halving Earthquake’s power is greatly appreciated by bulky teammates like Skeledirge, Arcanine, (AC) and Iron Hands.

* **Dazzling Gleam**: This move keeps Arboliva from becoming set-up bait against foes like offensive Dragonite.

* **Leaf Storm**: Leaf Storm trades consistency for a single turn of high burst damage, and can be especially worth it if investing in Special Attack. give a specific target or two imo, qc territory tho

* **Mirror Coat**: This set’s massive special bulk can make getting one-shots with Mirror Coat awkward, but it is still a great option, (AC) particularly against boosted or super-effective hits. Bear in mind, (AC) though, (AC) that this won’t work against Chi-Yu as long as it keeps its Dark typing that haven't Terastallized or are Tera Dark.

* **Tera Blast**: This is usually used in conjunction with Tera Fire, though Arboliva’s Normal typing does grant STAB prior to Tera. With Tera Fire active, Tera Blast hits hard against Scizor and Corviknight, but note that this can require prediction; if you have no speed investment, U-Turn U-turn can be used to pivot out before the attack connects.

Other Options
========

* **Hyper Voice**: While this move provides no extra super-effective coverage, it is STAB-boosted and can be a way to surprise opponents who try to use Substitute in front of Arboliva. such as?

Tera Types
========

* **Tera Dependency - Medium**: On the special side, Arboliva’s raw stats make it capable of tanking super-effective hits without using Tera. Nonetheless, Tera is still a strong tool to extend Arboliva’s uptime and contest matchups that would otherwise capitalize on its iffy mediocre defensive typing. generally try to avoid slang terms if you can

* **Fire**: Tera Fire makes matchups like Chien-Pao and Chi-Yu actually winnable when healthy id reword to "Tera Fire flips matchups like Chien-Pao. If running Tera Blast, it also gives the opportunity to contest Steel-types more effectively. Be aware, (AC) though, (AC) that this significantly worsens other key matchups, (AC) like Rotom-W.

* **Poison**: Tera Poison is a solid defensive option, (AC) especially into cores that rely on residual poison damage give an example of said core. It Notably, it flips several weaknesses, blocks Toxic, (AC) and allows for absorbing Toxic Spikes later in the match.

* **Fairy**: Tera Fairy is another great defensive option why?, and the extra power behind Dazzling Gleam can make it easier to break defensive Dragonite variants.

* **Grass**: Tera Grass removes Arboliva’s Fighting-type weakness while maintaining Spore immunity, letting it check Breloom. If both Tera and Grassy Terrain are active, Giga Drain and Leaf Storm reach incredible power levels, with fluff, obv Modest Giga Drain can even 2HKO’ing 2HKO Breloom!

* **Ground**: While not as strong defensively, invested Tera Earth Power can OHKO Chi-Yu and Gholdengo that aren’t running bulk uninvested Chi-Yu and Gholdengo.

EV Spreads
========

* **236 HP / 4 Def / 140 SpA / 124 SpD / 4 Spe with Modest**: This spread balances bulk and power, avoiding the 2HKO from Choice Specs Gholdengo's Make It Rain and almost always surviving Modest Chi-Yu’s Fire Blast before Tera! If running Tera Ground, there are enough SpA EV's Special Attack EVs to turn Earth Power into an OHKO against uninvested Chi-Yu and Gholdengo.

* **236 HP / 252 SpA / 20 SpD with Modest**: This simple spread still provides plenty of bulk while maximizing Special Attack, working nicely with Leaf Storm and Tera Types that boost your coverage moves. If Grassy Terrain is down present, fully invested Leaf Storm has a 75% chance of OHKO'ing OHKOing 4 SpD Special Defense Garchomp. The bulk from this spread fluff lets Arboliva always avoid a the 2HKO from Choice Specs Flutter Mane's Mystical Fire after Grassy Terrain recovery.

* **236 HP / 20 SpD / 252 Spe with Modest**: While maximum speed Speed investment may seem a bit strange, the investment can be worth it when running Tera Fire Tera Blast to get the jump on Scizor, Corviknight and the rare Timid Amoonguss.

* **236 HP / 4 Def / 148 SpA / 20 SpD / 100 Spe with Modest**: This alternative speed spread gives a nice boost in Special Attack while still letting you outrun 4 Speed Azumarill. This is usually more than enough to outrun Ting-Lu as well.

[CREDITS]
Written by:
Quality checked by:
Grammar checked by:

Last edited:

autumn

only i will remain
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
C&C Leader
1/1 GP Team done, credit both of us
[SET]
evs: 236 HP / 4 Def / 140 SpA / 124 SpD / 4 Spe (what does the 4 speed do? is it creep?)

[SET COMMENTS]

* With a superb special statline stat line, Seed Sower, (AC) and good moveset coverage, Arboliva can be a deceptively strong and long-living Assault Vest user!

* **Seed Sower**: Once activated, Grassy Terrain’s passive recovery and boosting of Grass-type attacks like Giga Drain (not sure if this is necessary because the sentence is talking about how terrain + stronger giga helps it survive longer, and boosting leaf storm doesn't have that effect) can help Arboliva live survive longer than expected. Grassy Terrain also halving Earthquake’s power is greatly appreciated by bulky teammates like Skeledirge, Arcanine, (AC) and Iron Hands.

* **Dazzling Gleam**: This move keeps Arboliva from becoming set-up setup bait against foes like offensive Dragonite.

* **Leaf Storm**: Leaf Storm trades consistency for a single turn of high burst damage (RC) and can be especially worth it if investing in Special Attack. give a specific target or two imo, qc territory tho

* **Mirror Coat**: This set’s massive special bulk can make getting one-shots with Mirror Coat awkward, but it is still a great option, (AC) particularly against boosted or super-effective super effective hits. Bear in mind, (AC) though, (AC) that this won’t work against Chi-Yu as long as it keeps its Dark typing that haven't Terastallized or are Tera Dark. (original seems fine to me here)

* **Tera Blast**: This is usually used in conjunction with Tera Fire, though Arboliva’s Normal typing does grant STAB prior to Tera. With Tera Fire active, Tera Blast hits hard against Scizor and Corviknight, but note that this can require prediction; if you have Arboliva has no speed Speed investment, U-Turn U-turn can be used to pivot out before the attack connects.

Other Options
========

* **Hyper Voice**: While this move provides no extra super-effective super effective coverage, it is STAB-boosted and can be a way to surprise opponents who foes that try to use Substitute in front of Arboliva. such as?

Tera Types
========

* **Tera Dependency - Medium**: On the special side, Arboliva’s raw special stats make it capable of tanking super-effective super effective hits without using Tera. Nonetheless, Tera is still a strong tool to extend Arboliva’s uptime and contest matchups that would otherwise capitalize on its iffy mediocre defensive typing. generally try to avoid slang terms if you can

* **Fire**: Tera Fire makes matchups like Chien-Pao and Chi-Yu actually winnable when healthy id reword to "Tera Fire flips matchups like Chien-Pao. If running Tera Blast, it also gives Arboliva the opportunity to contest Steel-types more effectively. Be aware, (AC) though, (AC) that this significantly worsens other key matchups, (AC) like Rotom-W.

* **Poison**: Tera Poison is a solid defensive option, (AC) especially into cores that rely on residual poison damage give an example of said core. It Notably, it flips several weaknesses, blocks Toxic, (AC) and allows for absorbing Toxic Spikes later in the match.

* **Fairy**: Tera Fairy is another great defensive option why?, and the extra power behind Dazzling Gleam can make it easier to break defensive Dragonite variants.

* **Grass**: Tera Grass removes Arboliva’s Fighting-type ([type] weakness is a fine thing to say and its more accurate imo because you're not weak to fighting-type pokemon bc they could use any move, youre weak to the type itself) while maintaining Spore immunity, letting it check Breloom. If both Tera and Grassy Terrain are active, Giga Drain and Leaf Storm reach incredible power levels, with fluff, obv Modest Giga Drain can even 2HKO’ing 2HKO Breloom!

* **Ground**: While not as strong defensively, invested Tera Earth Power can OHKO Chi-Yu and Gholdengo that aren’t running bulk uninvested Chi-Yu and Gholdengo.

EV Spreads
========

* **236 HP / 4 Def / 140 SpA / 124 SpD / 4 Spe with Modest**: This spread balances bulk and power, avoiding the 2HKO from Choice Specs Gholdengo's Make It Rain and almost always surviving Modest Chi-Yu’s Fire Blast before Tera! If running Tera Ground, there are enough SpA EV's Special Attack EVs to turn Earth Power into an OHKO against uninvested Chi-Yu and Gholdengo.

* **236 HP / 252 SpA / 20 SpD with Modest**: This simple spread still provides plenty of bulk while maximizing Special Attack, working nicely with Leaf Storm and Tera Types that boost your Arboliva's coverage moves. If Grassy Terrain is down present, fully invested Leaf Storm has a 75% chance of OHKO'ing OHKOing 4 SpD Special Defense Garchomp. The bulk from this spread fluff lets Arboliva always avoid a the 2HKO from Choice Specs Flutter Mane's Mystical Fire after Grassy Terrain recovery.

* **236 HP / 20 SpD / 252 Spe with Modest**: While maximum speed Speed investment may seem a bit strange, the investment can be worth it when running Tera Fire Tera Blast to get the jump on Scizor, Corviknight and the rare Timid Amoonguss.

* **236 HP / 4 Def / 148 SpA / 20 SpD / 100 Spe with Modest**: This alternative speed Speed spread gives Arboliva a nice boost in Special Attack while still letting you it outrun 4 Speed Azumarill. This is usually more than enough Speed to outrun Ting-Lu as well.

[CREDITS]
Written by:
Quality checked by:
Grammar checked by:

- Don't forget to bold changes - it's really important for readability
- Setup is the noun (setup sweeper, setup move, setup bait), and set up is the verb (it can set up with Dragon Dance)
- Commas before "and" "but" "or" are only needed when both clauses are independent (make sense as a sentence on its own without the other part). If only one clause is independent, a comma is not needed before those words.
- Super effective is never hyphenated
- Don't refer to a Pokemon as "you"
- Don't refer to a Pokemon as "who" either, use "which" or "that"
- Stats (HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed) are always capitalised. Speed is the one commonly missed, but make sure it's capitalised when referring to the Speed stat (such as Speed investment etc)
- "Foe" refers to the opposing Pokemon, while "opponent" refers to the opposing player

1/1 GP Team done, credit both of us
[SET]
evs: 236 HP / 4 Def / 140 SpA / 124 SpD / 4 Spe (what does the 4 speed do? is it creep?)

[SET COMMENTS]

* **Seed Sower**: Once activated, Grassy Terrain’s passive recovery and boosting of Grass-type attacks like Giga Drain (not sure if this is necessary because the sentence is talking about how terrain + stronger giga helps it survive longer, and boosting leaf storm doesn't have that effect) can help Arboliva live survive longer than expected. Grassy Terrain also halving Earthquake’s power is greatly appreciated by bulky teammates like Skeledirge, Arcanine, (AC) and Iron Hands.

* **Dazzling Gleam**: This move keeps Arboliva from becoming set-up setup bait against foes like offensive Dragonite.

* **Leaf Storm**: Leaf Storm trades consistency for a single turn of high burst damage (RC) and can be especially worth it if investing in Special Attack. give a specific target or two imo, qc territory tho

* **Mirror Coat**: This set’s massive special bulk can make getting one-shots with Mirror Coat awkward, but it is still a great option, (AC) particularly against boosted or super-effective super effective hits. Bear in mind, (AC) though, (AC) that this won’t work against Chi-Yu as long as it keeps its Dark typing that haven't Terastallized or are Tera Dark. (original seems fine to me here)

* **Tera Blast**: This is usually used in conjunction with Tera Fire, though Arboliva’s Normal typing does grant STAB prior to Tera. With Tera Fire active, Tera Blast hits hard against Scizor and Corviknight, but note that this can require prediction; if you have Arboliva has no speed Speed investment, U-Turn U-turn can be used to pivot out before the attack connects.

Other Options
========

* **Hyper Voice**: While this move provides no extra super-effective super effective coverage, it is STAB-boosted and can be a way to surprise opponents who foes that try to use Substitute in front of Arboliva. such as?

Tera Types
========

* **Tera Dependency - Medium**: On the special side, Arboliva’s raw special stats make it capable of tanking super-effective super effective hits without using Tera. Nonetheless, Tera is still a strong tool to extend Arboliva’s uptime and contest matchups that would otherwise capitalize on its iffy mediocre defensive typing. generally try to avoid slang terms if you can

* **Fire**: Tera Fire makes matchups like Chien-Pao and Chi-Yu actually winnable when healthy id reword to "Tera Fire flips matchups like Chien-Pao. If running Tera Blast, it also gives Arboliva the opportunity to contest Steel-types more effectively. Be aware, (AC) though, (AC) that this significantly worsens other key matchups, (AC) like Rotom-W.

* **Grass**: Tera Grass removes Arboliva’s Fighting-type ([type] weakness is a fine thing to say and its more accurate imo because you're not weak to fighting-type pokemon bc they could use any move, youre weak to the type itself) while maintaining Spore immunity, letting it check Breloom. If both Tera and Grassy Terrain are active, Giga Drain and Leaf Storm reach incredible power levels, with fluff, obv Modest Giga Drain can even 2HKO’ing 2HKO Breloom!

EV Spreads
========

* **236 HP / 252 SpA / 20 SpD with Modest**: This simple spread still provides plenty of bulk while maximizing Special Attack, working nicely with Leaf Storm and Tera Types that boost your Arboliva's coverage moves. If Grassy Terrain is down present, fully invested Leaf Storm has a 75% chance of OHKO'ing OHKOing 4 SpD Special Defense Garchomp. The bulk from this spread fluff lets Arboliva always avoid a the 2HKO from Choice Specs Flutter Mane's Mystical Fire after Grassy Terrain recovery.

* **236 HP / 4 Def / 148 SpA / 20 SpD / 100 Spe with Modest**: This alternative speed Speed spread gives Arboliva a nice boost in Special Attack while still letting you it outrun 4 Speed Azumarill. This is usually more than enough Speed to outrun Ting-Lu as well.

[CREDITS]
Written by:
Quality checked by:
Grammar checked by:

- Don't forget to bold changes - it's really important for readability
- Setup is the noun (setup sweeper, setup move, setup bait), and set up is the verb (it can set up with Dragon Dance)
- Commas before "and" "but" "or" are only needed when both clauses are independent (make sense as a sentence on its own without the other part). If only one clause is independent, a comma is not needed before those words.
- Super effective is never hyphenated
- Don't refer to a Pokemon as "you"
- Don't refer to a Pokemon as "who" either, use "which" or "that"
- Stats (HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed) are always capitalised. Speed is the one commonly missed, but make sure it's capitalised when referring to the Speed stat (such as Speed investment etc)
- "Foe" refers to the opposing Pokemon, while "opponent" refers to the opposing player
Changes implemented. Notes:
  • "What does the 4 speed do? Is is creep?" - I'm assuming so, though it does speed tie with the uncommon 4 Speed Gastrodon. I'll add that.
  • Cut Grass Tera from the main set to bring main Tera Types down to 3.
  • Added one new note on the "Dazzling Gleam" bullet because not mentioning Wo-Chien was a big omission on my part.
  • EDIT: Removed the "Other Options" section; I know Hyper Voice is technically good and it did get brought up in earlier analysis conversation, but most common Substitute users already have strong options to attack them with (Iron Bundle, Chi-Yu, etc.) or block Hyper Voice altogether (Gholdengo, Skeledrige, etc.) Removed for now unless QC wants otherwise.

Last edited:

Theorymon

This looks good to me, time to upload this (especially now that I'm not doing an insane ladder crunch LOL)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)