Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
There HAS to be something better than E4...
Throw on an amulet and battle the people in the sports people. I assume the only thing you'd be purchasing in bulk that would be extremely expensive would be vitamins, and I've never had a cash problem so long as I battled them every day.

Cynthia deals out a hefty sum if you beat her, too.

I'm just not sure what you're purchasing that is making you hurt for money...

I've read that 31 IVs will add 31 points to the stat at level 100, but on seribii the IV explanation has an example where the difference is 80 points? Maybe I've read it wrong but he seems to be saying that IVs do not affect a stat from 0-31 points.

Yoshiken, you still have to recharge (at least on the servers, I didn't test in game)

RedSpyda, it only works on damaging moves.

MogonOmon, IVs just add up to 31 points per stat. EVs can add up to 63 while nature is a 10 percent increase to one stat and decrease to another.

Has anyone actually gotten a Pansage from the Toys-R-Us Secret Egg? I've gotten the egg on 11 different files, and have gotten 8 Axew and 3 Pidove. The chance of me not getting a Pansage out of 11 attempts is 1.16%. Either I'm very unlucky, or perhaps there's more to it than I know.

I didn't do it in the English version, but I got mostly Pansage when I did that Japanese game. Took me forever to get Axew ><

Do the type Gems get restored in the battle subway after each battle?
In other words: do they come back the next battle, or once I use one in a battle its gone.

There HAS to be something better than E4...
Take Frisk Stantler/Banette/Gothitelle and Compoundeyes Yanma. Teach both Pokés Thief. Wander around the grasses of Route 9 and filch any Nuggets you can find. Then, sell them in Iccirus City (or wherever the old man who buys "ores" is).

Is it possible to soft-reset the Jirachi from the Colosseum Bonus Disc?
Unfortunately, no. FYI, there's a Simple Question, Simple Answer thread for 3rd gen in Ruins of Alph.

---

A question of my own: How many BP do I get for defeating a wave of 7 trainers in the Battle Subway? Are there different amounts for the different trains, and do I get more BP as my winning streak grows?

So Tyrogue gets mach punch as an egg move. But how do you get the egg to hatch into a tyrogue in the first place? He is 100 percent male and eggs always hatch into the species of the mother pokemon. The only way to breed it is from ditto and it doesn't even learn mach punch. Also, it gets egg moves from the MALE pokemon. I'm really stumped here because I wants a technitop.

Remember, DW pokes cannot have egg moves if they are male, so how can tyrogue get them if he is ALWAYS male?

How do you breed the following moves on a ferrothorn??? I would like to breed Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Leach Seed... All in one ferrothorn...
I don't think that that is possible. SR and Leech seed comes from Torterra. Spikes and Leech Seed is Cacturne iirc. I know you can't get all 3 though.

Scenario: Pokemon A and Pokemon B are UU and both have a specific niche in the tier. However, Pokemon A is viable in OU while Pokemon B isn't. A new version comes out (in the same Gen) and Pokemon B gets a new move that enables it to completely outclass Pokemon A in UU, but it still isn't OU-viable.

With that in mind, would Pokemon A be bumped up to OU because it is no longer used in UU but is still used in OU? If so, has this happened before?

Sorry for such a retarded question, but how do you slash out a line?

ie, type "word" and put a vertical line through it as if it were checked off a list. I see people do this for credit lists, artwork, etc. but never figured it out. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)