Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's this "trainer tips sign" or whatever in Route 14 that says, "The maximum number of boxes is now 24!" but when I checked, it was still 8. D : Is it really possible to get 24, 8 is just ridiculously low.

There's this "trainer tips sign" or whatever in Route 14 that says, "The maximum number of boxes is now 24!" but when I checked, it was still 8. D : Is it really possible to get 24, 8 is just ridiculously low.
If you only have 8 boxes available to you right now, you clearly don't need any more than that. It will give you more when you need them. I promise.

Can someone help me evolve my Gurdurr and Boldore?
I can help you, I need to evolve my Gurdurr too, what's your FC?

Edit: Nevermind, he left, I still need help evolving my Gurdurr if someone wouldn't mind doing a quick trade/trade back with me!?

I read somewhere that there is a NPC in Black that can help you EV train your Pokemon. Is this true and if so how does s/he work?

Okay, assume I'm at streak 28 at my Super Singles on Battle subway.

If I do Super Doubles, will my streak 28 on Singles be erased?
Just curious, it sorta happened on my SS once.
Cheers!

On the home page it says we now have usage statistics.

Where can I find them? (Or are they going to be posted monthly like previously, and despite the fact it says we have them the first set haven't been posted?)

How do I get both Drain and Mach punch on Conkledurr without using 4th gen games?
You can't. You need to breed with Hitmonchan with Drain Punch and Mach Punch but since Drain Punch isn't a TM anymore it isn't possible to get a Hitmonchan with both without using gen 4.

Right!

Question about Black City and White Forest.

Specifically, entralink! Been googling for god knows how long, now, but no proper answers as of yet.

I've caught all the pokemon in my White Forest, and I want to nab some trainers from my brother's Black City. My brother, too, wants to snag some cats from my White Forest - and he's welcome to 'em, I'm sick of Hoppip and Wurmple and he'd enjoy training against a level 65 Blissey more than I'd benefit from catching yet another Happiny.

However! When I go into his Black City, nobody's interested in coming back in time with me - regardless of how lovely and wonderful they say it probably is. And as much as they covet his Black City, none of my residents abandon my White Forest for it.

Why is this? What conditions do I need to satisfy to make 'em defect? There must, surely, be some hidden value or statistic that I've got to satisfy.

Is there a thread anywhere with all the details about shaking grass/"Audino farming"? I've seen bits of (occasionally contradictory) info all around, but no focused resource.

Edit: Wow, two first posts in a row.

I'm trying to catch the level 15 Victini. Does anyone know the speed stat that a +speed nature and 31 IVs will give it at level 15 so that I can use a pokemon with one less speed to test it out? Thanks

I'm trying to catch the level 15 Victini. Does anyone know the speed stat that a +speed nature and 31 IVs will give it at level 15 so that I can use a pokemon with one less speed to test it out? Thanks
I might be wrong since I caught mine a few days ago but it should be 42.All nuetral stats should be 39.HP is 59 I think.

A level 15 Victini with a +Speed nature and a 31 Speed IV will have a Speed stat of 42. However, it will also have a Speed stat of 42 if it has a +Speed nature and a Speed IV of 27, 28, 29, or 30.

I've been playing Pokemon White for a while. When I tried the "nintendo wfc settings" option I got the following message:

“Please configure your connection settings under the Internet option in the system settings
for help, visit support.nintendo.com”

I have never had any problems with wifi before in previous pokemon games. My router is set up with a WEP encryption. I can connect to the internet and wifi just fine on my Soul Silver game.

I was able to get the victini liberty pass through mystery gift without needing to set my wfc settings.

But when I try to change my settings I get that message @_@;; Which means that GTS/Trading/Online Battles are unvailable for me.

Can anyone please tell me how to solve this?

Are PIDs no longer associated with IVs and nature? Can anyone confirm this? Only gender, abilities and shininess are tied to PIDs now?

What all do "legal hacks" entail? Can I completely sav pokemon or are there limits? I know they need to be legit stats and everything, but is there a problem with it?

What all do "legal hacks" entail? Can I completely sav pokemon or are there limits? I know they need to be legit stats and everything, but is there a problem with it?
A legal hack is essentially a poke that COULD be obtained in-game. If there is a way to get that poke, however convoluted, it is considered a legal hack to hack it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)