Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to pass down Cross CHop/Punches from Hitmonchan straight to Elekid? Or do you have to do the Medicam/Machop thing?

I have a Male Honchkrow with the following moves wanted for passing down: Drillpeck and Roost (through TM). Now, I have a few eggs of an Altaria(M)+Murkrow(F), which all have Perish Song as an egg move. I would like to get a Murkrow with Drill Peck, Roost, and Perish Song... How the HELL would I do that? I thought I had it easy, until I remembered females cant pass on egg moves. And the altaria is a male, so I can't just breed it with the Honchkrow. AND... Altaria's cant learn Drill Peck as an egg move. -_- I'm lost.
Breed the male Honchkrow with the female Murkrow.

Edit: my bad...didn't see you wanted Perish Song as well.

Edit2: it's impossible to get a Murkrow with both Perish Song and Drill Peck.

What pokemon is most deserving of my single Grass Knot TM? I was planning to teach it to my Infenape, but I might be kicking myself later when I get some kind of brain spark that lets me make an uuber Grasceus or something.
I'd like an answer soon. Sorry, I've learned to be impatient after spending so much time on serebii.

*First post on Smogon!*

I'm trying to decide between a calm and modest nature for a flinch-set Togekiss.
I just wanted to know if anyone here had any insights/ thoughts/ personal preferences on this decision. Thanks ahead of time!

Do Critical Hits ignore Sandstorm Sp.Def boost/Marvel Scale Defense boost?
Bumping my question, I also have another.

If you lose at the batle tower after defeating the tycoon (battle 53, i.e.), will you battle him again at battle #21 and #49 when you redo the challenge? If you do, will you still get extra battle points for defeating him?

If my lead Pogey is holding a macho brace/power -whatever- and another one is holding EXP share, do they both get 2/5 EV points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)