Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i just started playing again pkmn since FR/LG, don't know much about D/P and was watching the tiers but have a question, are latios & latias still uber even without Soul Dew?? because in the other Gen they weren't if they didn't have it, just want to know. Thanks :toast:

With damage calcs, how is it calculated exactly?

Say a STAB earthquake
is:
100*1.5=150

But is CB STAB earthquake
100*1.5= 150*1.5= 225

or in some weird way
100*1.5*1.5= 200
(I thought it was this as it's a 50% increase twice but not really a multiplier)

(excuse the spelling)

Well lets look at this, so we take Earthquakes' base power which is 100 and then factor in STAB which boosts the damage by 1.5 and then Choice bands' damage increase by 1.5 so yeah I think you did it correctly.

10% of Skarmory's combined HP and Def (65+140 = 205) is 20.5, Hippowdon's combined HP and Def is 226, so adding the extra 10% from Skarmory makes it 225.5, near enough 10%.
thanks for thiis, but does that mean blissey's overall defenses is higher than skarm or hippo?(10+255=265)

Shelcario - 2 things...

1.) Simple is affected by bp, but only until the 3rd boost. So, if 2 acid armors were passed, he'd have a +6 stat, as opposed to +8

2.) WiFi - answer a few questions please.
a.) Do you have a high speed internet, like cable or Fios?
b.) would you like to set up a wireless router for all computers, or just for the ds?
c.) Do you trust ebay? Do you trust online shopping? Do you have any stores near you that deal in electronics, or a wide-variety store?

Oh yeah forgot about Seaking:(

@PeanutLover: 1. I have Embarq internet which I think is pretty fast.

2.Set up wireless router for just DS.

3. Yes I trust online shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)