Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say Pokemon A has Pokerus and is holding a Power Item. Pokemon B also has Pokerus and is holding an Exp. Share. If Pokemon A defeats a wild Pokemon worth 1 EV point, how many EVs would Pokemon B recieve, via Exp. Share?

Alright, thanks. I have another question:

Pokemon A has Pokerus and is holding a Power Item. I switch out without attacking and Pokemon B, who also has Pokerus, defeats a wild Pokemon worth 1 EV point. Now, how many EVs does Pokemon A recieve?

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
If holding power lens, which gives EVs to speed if I remember correctly, and you kill a budew, which is 1 EV in Sp Atk, then that's what you will get.

Ah, I see. I forgot to mention that the Power Item is relevant to the defeated Pokemon. Thanks, man.

EDIT: Thanks for elaboriting that for me, Fenikussu.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
While using my AR to get myself a Timid Synchronizer. My party became full but it only has 5 pokes. I go into my box and try to deposit, but there is a question mark in the empty space and I cannot do anything with it. Does anyone know what is wrong?
Use pokesav to change the number of pokemon in your party. Right now the game thinks there are are 6, but there's only data for 5.

What ability (Shell Armor or Water Absorb) is best for a Curse-Lapras? They both work well, Shell Armor blocking critical hits that negate the Curse, and Water Absorb for switching in on things like Suicune.

Your thoughts? I would like to know before I start soft-reseting on my current project.

I'd go with Water Absorb, because the ability to get that free recovery beats out Shell Armor in the long run. But it's really your choice. The analysis page recommends Water Absorb as well.

I did a trade yesterday that I was supposed to get slakingmaster's redistributable Arceus. However, the Arceus I obtained had the wrong IV's on it, and I was wondering who's it is. The OT is Chris (can't check number right now; middle of battle tower), and here is the IV spread of it with Adamant nature:

22/31/26/15/22/20

Anybody know who this Arceus belongs to?

What ability (Shell Armor or Water Absorb) is best for a Curse-Lapras? They both work well, Shell Armor blocking critical hits that negate the Curse, and Water Absorb for switching in on things like Suicune.

Shell Armor is better if you are going with a pure defensive set, such as a rest/sleep talk set. The Curse isn't quite good enough to use that power, especially to give-up a free switch and 25% health restore. Go with water absorb.

Is it possible to do a wireless battle that sets lv's (ie: makes all pokes lv 100) like on wifi. I'm hoping I'm just missing something...

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
'The Best Encorer' is a bit of a stretch. Any Pokemon with Encore can use it well. Although there are several good ones - Wobbuffet, Shuckle, Jumpluff, Alakazam, are the ones that spring to mind. You can even consider unusual options like Infernape for an unexpected twist

Flail: As far as I know, no, lv100/50 battles are only on Wi-fi or PBR.

Anyone have a good moveset and EV spread for my Jirachi (see sig)?

It depends, what kind of set do you want for that Jirachi? CMT for it aswell. :P

A bit off-topic, put Pokemon Amethyst looks absolutely incredible. Good luck with that. :D

EDIT: How are those IVs listed?
HP/ATK/DEF/SPD/SP.ATK/SP.DEF
or
HP/ATK/DEF/SP.ATK/SP.DEF/SPD

My team has both a SpecsLuke and a bulky Gyarados. I was thinking of leading with Lucario, and putting HP Electric on it over either HP Ice or Dark Pulse/Shadow Ball. Should I use Gyarados as my lead or go with HP electric SpecsLuke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)