Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somone list the team that Red (Ash) had in the GSC games? I know a few of them like.. Pikachu, Snorlax and Espeon, but not the others, anyone?

is it just me or is shoddy down right now? if so, des anyone have it's manually entry codes? (host, and port) thanks

I am trying to quickly EV train my just-hatched Riolu.

If I give it a Power Ankle or some other Power item and let him lead, then switch rather than Exp. Share, will it get the full EV's?

i.e. Riolu @ Power Ankle sent out first. Then it's called back and Pokemon is killed. How many EV's for the Riolu? 5-6 or 1-2?

I am trying to quickly EV train my just-hatched Riolu.

If I give it a Power Ankle or some other Power item and let him lead, then switch rather than Exp. Share, will it get the full EV's?

i.e. Riolu @ Power Ankle sent out first. Then it's called back and Pokemon is killed. How many EV's for the Riolu? 5-6 or 1-2?
10-12 with Pokérus, but yeah, 5-6 without it.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone know if the Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disk works with Emerald / FR / LG as well as Ruby + Saphire?

From lvl 5 to 100

Asuming that i caught a staryu at lvl 5 which has the same Ivs and Evs with a staryu which i caught at lvl 25,if i use water stone on them,will their stats be the same at lvl 100?

Asuming that i caught a staryu at lvl 5 which has the same Ivs and Evs with a staryu which i caught at lvl 25,if i use water stone on them,will their stats be the same at lvl 100?
Yes, they'll be the same. The reason some people think that there'd be a difference is that the Lv5 Staryu would be EVd already when compared to the untouched Lv25 one.

Hail doesn't affect Blizzard's damage, it only boosts its accuracy.
Oops, was thinking of Rain Dance and Water attacks. In that case, 0 Ev neutral Mamoswine using Blizzard against 252 Hp neutral nature Skarmory: 58.38% - 68.86% Definite 2HKO

Edit: -SpA nature Mamo vs the same Skarmory: 52.69% - 61.98% possible 2HKO, definite w/ Stealth Rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)