Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know where I can get my hands on some d/p item sprites?
also, where can I find a damage calculator that does grass knot?

I know how to catch them, but the question is how to start a chain with a Ditto easier, if possible.
always go for the patch with white sparkles. but i assume you already know that. its really hard to start a ditto chain since floatzels roam the place. i used 10 super repels before just to start a chain.

always go for the patch with white sparkles. but i assume you already know that. its really hard to start a ditto chain since floatzels roam the place. i used 10 super repels before just to start a chain.
Thank you, I guess I went into the ones that wiggle and Dittos don't appear in those.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you use the codes that modify the amount vitamins give, then no, it doesn't. There may be other codes that do affect legitamacy though.

Anyone know the answer to my question :S

Jimbo,I have one on my AR for BP in Emerald,let me go see if i can find it(my AR)

EDIT:sorry,I can't find it and I have no idea where to look

Just asking:

If I'm EV Training, and the opposing Pokemon uses Selfdestruct/Explosion, killing itself and my own Pokemon, do you or do you not receive EV's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)