Ashley's UU team

Status
Not open for further replies.
UU team*

This is one of my teams that I have made and I am not sure how it would work, and I don't have PO or pokesav. That is why I need someone to RMT. It really revolves around weavile revenge killing with ice shard, but with extra power with choice band, not forgetting that it is also my ghost and psychic type killer, and a bulky calm mind chandelure that I think combines well with weavile. Everything else in my team are mainly pokes that can take out threats of weavile and
Chandelure.

Weavile @choice band
Ability pressure
Nature adamant
Evs 252 attack 252 speed 4 hp
ice shard
Pursuit
Night slash*
Low kick

Weaviles role is to take out any psychic or psychic types existent with night slash, *and pursuit. I use both of them because some ghost types such as dusclops and chandelure won't die from pursuit. Ice shard is there for revenge killing choice scarf flygons in one hit, and other ground and grass types. *Finally, low kick is there to one hit ko snorlax and rhyperior, and steel types as well. With the max attack and choice band and naturally great speed, weavile can take out many aspects of the UU meta game.

Chandelure @ leftovers
Ability flash fire*
Nature calm
Evs 252 spa 120 hp 136 spD*substitute
Calm mind
Fire blast
Shadow ball

Chandelure is there to switch in on any predicted fighting attacks, and there to switch in to a dusclops will o wisp and set up. Weavile is definite will o wisp bait for dusclops, and will make a great switch into chandelure to set up calm minds. Chandelure is my special wall as well, with impressive spD stats with a calm mind. It can also take out bronzongs, and can cripple about anything that is out there.*

Machamp@leftovers
Ability no guard
Nature adamant
Evs 252 hp 252 attack
Bulk up
Dynamic punch
Ice punch
*Stone edge

Machamp is my set-up sweeper. He can do wonders since all of the psychic types are poof! Gone! He can set up bulk up on about anything, and can confuse people with dynamic punch. He is kind of like a physical *version of chandelure.

Roserade@leftovers
Ability poison point
Nature bold
Evs 252 hp 120 spD 136 def
Spikes
Synthesis
Sludge bomb*
Giga drain

Roserade is my lead that sets up spikes. That is her job, I don't care if she doesnt kill a single Pokemon, I just want to get the spikes. With many offensive pokes on my team, it is very important to get my spikes up to get some extra kills. *That is what she is for, and it is vital that she gets them up.

Raikou@ choice scarf
Ability pressure*
Nature modest
Evs 252 speed 252 spa 4 hp
Moves thunderbolt
Volt switch
Hp ice
Aura sphere

It is pretty simple why i have raikou, and that is *to destroy any flying type existent, then safely switch out without getting a scratch on me. Hp ice is there to take out ground types that raikou doesnt like and zapdos, and aura sphere is there to take out ice, rock, dark, the usual.

Claydol @ leftovers
Ability levitate
Nature bold
Evs 252 hp 252 def 4 spD*
Stealth rocks
Rapid spin
Explosion
Earth power

Claydol is my spinner, stealth rocker, and I don't like you BOOM-er. He can do his usual spin rocking, but then, when I see a threat I dont like, BOOM!!! Bye bye!

this is my team, like it or don't like it? Tell me. BTW, since I can't PO maybe someone could test out this team. Vm me how it works!

There very descriptive. Better then others I have seen before. Some dont even have a description! It has everything it needs described. What else is there? Maybe pictures but I dont other people doing that either and they are just fine, so go lock a different thread.

Just a thought, your team looks like it'd have a hard time with the likes of Houndoom. Nothing on your team would look like it'd want to take an Overheat or Fire Blast except Chandelure which Houndoom can then easily pick off because you aren't scarfed

Even if the descriptions are of satisfactory length, and I'm not going to argue either way but defer to Mostwanted's Judgement here, it is against the rules to post a team that has not been tested. Additionally, if the team had been tested you would probably find it a lot easier to write longer descriptions because it is a lot easier to write about a team you have actually used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)