[Article Suggestion] Room Spotlight

Do you think this is worth being an article on "The Player"?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not Sure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capitalist

Alright, before I post the wall of text, I'd like to clear some things out:

1. I know that you are not currently accepting new articles, however, I hope you can still give it a read and tell me if it's worth to be in the second issue.
2. It's a huge probability this idea has already been submitted, if so, just notify me in the comments.

Now, to the suggestion itself.

I don't really think this even needs an explanation, as it's so blunt and obvious. There are a lot of official rooms going on around the Pokémon Showdown! simulator, that it would be a sin not to include this. Basically, it could bring a less active room more attention if it gets covered in The Player, it would give a good description about a room, it's userbase, it's topic, activities so the player (Yes, I just did that) could have an easier time understanding the particular room.

Structurally, this article would consist of a brief run-down on what the room is, a small interview with a Room Owner of the room, with questions about the room itself, then a more in-depth look into the room, like room activities, userbase, topics covered by the room, etc., and then, a summary of the whole article in the end.

Well, there isn't much else to say about this idea, I hope you like it, please leave any feedback into the comments, and I'll be sure to read it and take it into account. If this doesn't make the cut to the second issue yet, I'll be sure to work on improving this idea to try and make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)