Article on RMT Workshops / stuff going on in RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Alright, so basically I want to make an article on the RMT forum and stuff that is going on. I want to kind of "advertise" it a bit considering it really needs some attention, basically I will be kind of summarizing stuff like Rating Workshops that we're doing, our official RMT chan on IRC, maybe some stuff on RMT archive or whatever, but basically something highlights stuff that is going on in #ratemyteam and the forum such as Rating Activities and such and maybe attract more attention to it.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm all up for approving this. Will you also bring up some pointers on what you're looking for in an RMT, be it solid team synergy, clear goals or whether or not it's anti-meta? The new RMT archive definitely feels like it can warrant some attention as well (don't know how much work has been put into it as of yet though).

But yeah, I'm greenlighting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)