arte threade

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
seeing an awful lot of freeloders and sicko-phants coming to this thread hat in hand for ""requests"", and not an awful lot of people appreciating artists

dave im sure you can spring for a "cool avatar" out of your social forum head money, right? why not lead by example.
i off’red the literal shirt off my back and i am HEAVILY rashed and suffer from stress-induced acne so you rlly really dont want to see that
helloing. here is a bug:
View attachment 455618
just kidding look below.

helloing dearest dave,
i have attached a picture of beautifly to this email.
lvoe,
ashely.
take that you PU moterhfuckers, proof that beautifully is an incredible cute digimon

grape tylenol

white girl wasted
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
After Slowbro gets engaged with Exeggutor, the Shellder shares custody of Slowbro's tail with Exeggutor. Ashely can you please please please draw the Shellder letting Exeggutor have a turn on Slowbro's tail
you wish to see into the private lives of two pokemon who want to spend their life together. very well you sick sick Crunchman.
1664399733081.png

grape tylenol

white girl wasted
once upon a time i drew an anime skitty catgirl. i would like to see your take on the anime skitty catgirl.
hello gummy. your request is good but i am not in an anime girl drawing mood right now. Perhaps Later

helloing. ashlelyy

it is bww (me)
plz draw comber doing comber things
pls+thankyou
signed bww :)
helloing. bww
it is ashely (me)
plz enjoy my drawing of comber doing comber things.
pls+thankyou
signed ashely :)

1664424640459.png

I humbly request that you draw a Kadabra holding a spork instead of a spoon. Anything else is up to you.
I humbly request that you enjoy the attached picture of Kadabra holding a fork instead of a spoon. Anything else is up to you.
1664424696428.png

Can you draw Golduck hitting a bong?
Can you enjoy this picture of Golduck hitting a bong?
1664424735136.png

Could you make an art of 2 people playing at a competivive poker event, all the chips are in the center of the table, and the cards are revealed, and one guy has aces while the other has 2 exodia pieces, and all the cards in the center are the remaining Exodia pieces, and the guy with the regular poker cards is extremely confused?

I hope that makes sense

EDIT: he should be baffled as well as confused

Last edited:

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
can u draw a lotusnek basking in a hot spring, just enjoying their best life? its my favorite pet form eldamon and i want to get fanart asap

270D4B89-15E6-4AFA-B356-F7CAA3F39954.jpeg

grape tylenol

white girl wasted
Hi ashley can you draw the walter dog image but it’s a houndour (picture for reference)

View attachment 455736
1664475137151.png

May I you draw paldean woop chillin with wiglett (notice how I politely led off with "May I")?
yeah ok
1664474056706.png

can you draw the wheel spinning away your likes
i will depict such a cruel and sad scene for the low price of 100 likes

can u draw a lotusnek basking in a hot spring, just enjoying their best life? its my favorite pet form eldamon and i want to get fanart asap

ya
1664476595730.png

can u draw honedge contacted staryu :-)
1664477319512.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)