April Fools!

tehy

Banned deucer.
Worst day ever. Literally a day for every company/website to be lazy and do a stupid joke.

As much as I'm sure this will happen way, way too much

Isn't anything an excuse for companies to be lazy and do a stupid (X)? I see commercials in this same vein all the time. The trick ofc is to sort out the good stuff.

Although yeah this probably will happen a lot. At this point IDK if April Fool's is even worth it, my friends are all too smart and aware to be April Fooled.

Assuming most people are partaking in April Fools, what pranks have you pulled on your friends and family?

I killed them all. Was hilarious. Should've seen the looks on the neighbour's faces when I included my sisters organs in the belated Easter egg hunt

In all seriousness though. The best part of the day will certainly be reading the posts on the PS thread from whiny little bitches who didn't get the april fool's joke and the people who are crying over Rodan and Crux trying to threaten them with legal action.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Worst day ever. Literally a day for every company/website to be lazy and do a stupid joke.
'be lazy by doing a stupid joke'...? they put time and effort into these things, whereas it would take no effort if they didn't do it... it's like the exact opposite of laziness

oh fuck I fell for google smell
but
how do you
even

are you going to yell "april fools! got you!" now? (that goes for the both of you)

Blizzard decided to reintroduce the warhound (a really broken unit that they previously took out of the game) to starcraft, and gave it to all three races to keep it balanced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)